daisylou

Exactly! I mean what the heck would I do? I would rape him. :blink: Ok. I don't want to start that again (EnFa knows what I'm talking about:roftl: )

Haha! I doubt it would be classified as rape though, cos I'm sure Russell would be more than willing! :wink2:

I don't think he knows how to say "no" :naughty::bleh:

Anyway, you'd be forgiven! nobody could help themselves if they were around him! :bleh:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! I doubt it would be classified as rape though, cos I'm sure Russell would be more than willing! :wink2:

I don't think he knows how to say "no" :naughty::bleh:

Anyway, you'd be forgiven! nobody could help themselves if they were around him! :bleh:

Exactly! I could make all my dirtiest dreams come true without ending up in the police office. :roftl:

Now I'm half way through the book. I don't want to finish it! What the hell am I supposed to read then? I need literature about drugs, sex, alcohol and Russell. :naughty:

Not many people are in this thread. I will never leave. I need a bit of Russell even in "Mika world" :das:

Exactly! I could make all my dirtiest dreams come true without ending up in the police office.

Now I'm half way through the book. I don't want to finish it! What the hell am I supposed to read then? I need literature about drugs, sex, alcohol and Russell.

Not many people are in this thread. I will never leave. I need a bit of Russell even in "Mika world"

haha yes Russell is your chicken dream enactment machine after all! :naughty::roftl:

I hear he makes excellent chicken too :wink2:

Oh I actually saw a biography about Russell in a shop last week! I was thinking that I would buy it after I finish reading his autobiography. Though I doubt it will be as good because it won't be written in his own words, and I love his words! I love his style of writing, he really is a very talented writer ... *sighs* :wub2:

Haha though you actually sound like me reading Harry Potter! I still haven't finished the last book! I just don't want it all to end cos when I finish it that will be it, no more Harry Potter! :sad: So I have been ignoring it for a good while now :naughty:

No we will never let this thread die! anyway I think Mika and Russell make a very nice combination :bleh:

haha yes Russell is your chicken dream enactment machine after all! :naughty:

I hear he makes excellent chicken too :wink2:

Oh I actually saw a biography about Russell in a shop last week! I was thinking that I would buy it after I finish reading his autobiography. Though I doubt it will be as good because it won't be written in his own words, and I love his words! I love his style of writing, he really is a very talented writer ... *sighs* :wub2:

Haha though you actually sound like me reading Harry Potter! I still haven't finished the last book! I just don't want it all to end cos when I finish it that will be it, no more Harry Potter! So I have been ignoring it for a good while now

No we will never let this thread die! anyway I think Mika and Russell make a very nice combination

Oh, really? Excellent chicken? It's just unfair that I have never had the chance to try his chicken! :sneaky2: XD

I have one! I have one! I have one biography about Russell! The author is...erm... *goes to check* It's Tanith Carey! (whoever she is). I bought that also when I was in B'ham. I have finished that already...well it was interesting, cause it was about Russell, but yeah...Booky Wook is million times better. It feels like I hear Russell talking when I read it. :wub2: (Perhaps I do, cause we shall never find out how mental one girl can be:roftl: )

Talking about a combination of Mika and Russell.... Guess who are the two guys on my bedroom wall. (Not in flesh, I'm not a kidnapper, but pictures of them.). Yeah. you're right. Mika in the middle, surrounded by Russell.

I need sleep. It's school tomorrow. Again. And again. Maybe I shall take my Booky Wook with me. To calm my nerves you know. :naughty:

Ok. This post is scarily long.

Oh, really? Excellent chicken? It's just unfair that I have never had the chance to try his chicken! XD

I have one! I have one! I have one biography about Russell! The author is...erm... *goes to check* It's Tanith Carey! (whoever she is). I bought that also when I was in B'ham. I have finished that already...well it was interesting, cause it was about Russell, but yeah...Booky Wook is million times better. It feels like I hear Russell talking when I read it. :wub2: (Perhaps I do, cause we shall never find out how mental one girl can be )

Talking about a combination of Mika and Russell.... Guess who are the two guys on my bedroom wall. (Not in flesh, I'm not a kidnapper, but pictures of them.). Yeah. you're right. Mika in the middle, surrounded by Russell.

I need sleep. It's school tomorrow. Again. And again. Maybe I shall take my Booky Wook with me. To calm my nerves you know. :naughty:

Ok. This post is scarily long.

Im sure one day he'll invite us around to his kitchen and let us sample some of his famous chicken! :naughty:

Yeah I find that too! When I'm reading it's like I can hear Russell's accent speaking the words! Or we could both just be going mad :naughty:

Your bedroom wall sounds very pretty :wub2:

haha yes take your Booky Wook with you to school! it's like your own little part of Russell that you can always have with you... it feels special to me too :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

Well he has to! Like, there's no other way. From now on I'm gonna start waiting for a letter from him, saying

"Free chicken. Best chicken. For you.

King of Chicken.

xx"

Oh! The accent! I guess we both can't be mad. It must be real! Him talking. Tiny Russell disguised as a book. Darn clever. :blink: I love his teeth. He has so many teeth it's almost scary! But the more the better. :naughty: (Not always of course :boxed: Try to think of your most disgusting teacher, mouth filled with 109 teeth. All sticking out.)

Booky Wook is in my schoolbag. Safe and sound.

*goes to sleep*

Mum's yelling. It's 02:10 AM here:naughty:

Nighty night :huglove:

Well he has to! Like, there's no other way. From now on I'm gonna start waiting for a letter from him, saying

"Free chicken. Best chicken. For you.

King of Chicken.

xx"

Oh! The accent! I guess we both can't be mad. It must be real! Him talking. Tiny Russell disguised as a book. Darn clever. :blink: I love his teeth. He has so many teeth it's almost scary! But the more the better. :naughty: (Not always of course :boxed: Try to think of your most disgusting teacher, mouth filled with 109 teeth. All sticking out.)

Booky Wook is in my schoolbag. Safe and sound.

*goes to sleep*

Mum's yelling. It's 02:10 AM here

Nighty night :huglove:

haha that's it, it's simply Russell himself disguised as a book! :mf_lustslow: he can come out now and reveal himself now that we've discovered his secret :bleh:

yeah he actually has very noticable teeth, when he smiles, noticable in a nice way cos they are perfect!

haha now you'll be in class tomorrow with your Booky Wook hidden behind your school book, looking very studious!:roftl:

Night night Nicole, sleep well! xx

haha that's it, it's simply Russell himself disguised as a book! he can come out now and reveal himself now that we've discovered his secret

yeah he actually has very noticable teeth, when he smiles, noticable in a nice way cos they are perfect!

haha now you'll be in class tomorrow with your Booky Wook hidden behind your school book, looking very studious!

Night night Nicole, sleep well! xx

You know what this thread needs??

That: russell_brand_280_373293a.jpg

Anyway. After all this drooling and gasping....:naughty: I am starting chapter 13! :shocked:

You know what. I really took the Booky Wook to school with me. At least then I had something to do. Something actually worth doing:naughty: Well, I was reading it while going to school, by bus. My friend isn't very interested in Russell or his book, but she sat next to me and managed to read one sentence. She was lucky, cause she noticed a pretty good one:roftl: "Lose me, you filthy ****er!" :lmfao:

wan.ker:biggrin2:

You know what this thread needs??

Anyway. After all this drooling and gasping....:naughty: I am starting chapter 13!

You know what. I really took the Booky Wook to school with me. At least then I had something to do. Something actually worth doing Well, I was reading it while going to school, by bus. My friend isn't very interested in Russell or his book, but she sat next to me and managed to read one sentence. She was lucky, cause she noticed a pretty good one:roftl: "Lose me, you filthy ****er!"

wan.ker:biggrin2:

haha your friend must love him after that! :roftl:

wow you're well into the book! i'm only on chapter 6! i wish i had more free time to read it :(

your right that's exactly what this thread needs!

1.jpg

:wub2:

haha your friend must love him after that!

wow you're well into the book! i'm only on chapter 6! i wish i had more free time to read it :(

your right that's exactly what this thread needs!

The first thread I visit after getting home from school is this one. I need my daily fix of Russell-talk. :naughty:

Yesterday I downloaded his latest podcast. And listened to it before falling asleep. I was in my room, in bed, no lights were on and I was laughing like a maniac. Thank god my mother didn't hear me, otherwise she might have thought that I was smoking weed or something:roftl:

Only chapter 6! That's outrageous! :shocked: And I thought I was the one who was reading slowly not to finish the book too soon!

If you see that I have made some mistakes in my post then let me know. Truth hurts, but I want to and need to improve my English, so be brutal! :roftl:

That's what I brought with me today: :wub2:1322830472_22584a2b9b.jpg

The first thread I visit after getting home from school is this one. I need my daily fix of Russell-talk. :naughty:

Yesterday I downloaded his latest podcast. And listened to it before falling asleep. I was in my room, in bed, no lights were on and I was laughing like a maniac. Thank god my mother didn't hear me, otherwise she might have thought that I was smoking weed or something:roftl:

Only chapter 6! That's outrageous! And I thought I was the one who was reading slowly not to finish the book too soon!

If you see that I have made some mistakes in my post then let me know. Truth hurts, but I want to and need to improve my English, so be brutal!

That's what I brought with me today

yeah i was listening to his last podcast a while ago too! I was happy cos he was talking about Ireland hehe :blush-anim-cl:

haha he is hilarious alright, i wouldn't blame you for laughing like a maniac :naughty:

yeah it sucks cos i have lots of reading to do for college too, and sometimes i feel guilty reading recreational stuff rather than stuff i have to read! :sad: but i still make a bit of time to read Russell lol :)

yeah i love this thread too! *hugs thread* :naughty: there is a russell forum too you know on his fansite? i look at it but i've never joined.. hmm its not the same as mfc though i think we're generally happier here!

Honestly you're English is absolutely perfect! It's better than mine! I've never noticed any mistakes from you! what's your first language by the way??

yeah i was listening to his last podcast a while ago too! I was happy cos he was talking about Ireland hehe

haha he is hilarious alright, i wouldn't blame you for laughing like a maniac :naughty:

yeah it sucks cos i have lots of reading to do for college too, and sometimes i feel guilty reading recreational stuff rather than stuff i have to read! :sad: but i still make a bit of time to read Russell lol

yeah i love this thread too! *hugs thread* :naughty: there is a russell forum too you know on his fansite? i look at it but i've never joined.. hmm its not the same as mfc though i think we're generally happier here!

Honestly you're English is absolutely perfect! It's better than mine! I've never noticed any mistakes from you! what's your first language by the way??

I know! I'd like to read more, much more, but I have to study. I have two tests tomorrow. In chemistry and maths. How lovely - the two subjects I hate the most. I always fail those tests. :blink: Not funny. Not funny at all.

Yeah! I know about that fansite, I actually even joined the forum long time ago, but they were all not so funny and not so talkative, so I gave up going there:roftl:

Thank you. But still, don't hesitate to correct me. :wink2:

I live in Estonia, therefore my first language is Estonian. It's pretty difficult actually. I have studied English for about erm.....well lots of years and I still ain't as good as I could be. I am a perfectionist.... a bit....:blink:

I know! I'd like to read more, much more, but I have to study. I have two tests tomorrow. In chemistry and maths. How lovely - the two subjects I hate the most. I always fail those tests. :blink: Not funny. Not funny at all.

Yeah! I know about that fansite, I actually even joined the forum long time ago, but they were all not so funny and not so talkative, so I gave up going there:roftl:

Thank you. But still, don't hesitate to correct me.

I live in Estonia, therefore my first language is Estonian. It's a pretty difficult actually. I have studied English for about erm.....well lots of years and I still ain't as good as I could be. I am a perfectionist.... a bit....:blink:

Aw well good luck in your tests! :wink2: I used to hate maths too, I was so happy when I finished my final exam, no more maths ever again! :biggrin2:

Oh I should join that site and you could go on it again cos at least then we will know someone already and won't feel so left out lol!

Wow your English actually is flawless! :blink: I wish my French was as good as that! I don't think i've ever heard Estonian before actually, write something in Estonian there :naughty:

Aw well good luck in your tests! :wink2: I used to hate maths too, I was so happy when I finished my final exam, no more maths ever again!

Oh I should join that site and you could go on it again cos at least then we will know someone already and won't feel so left out lol!

Wow your English actually is flawless! :blink: I wish my French was as good as that! I don't think i've ever heard Estonian before actually, write something in Estonian there

Yeah, thanks, I just started studying and I feel like my head is about to explode! :naughty:

No more maths? Wow! Lucky you!

That's a good idea actually. We should do that. I'll go there some day and check if I still remember my username and password or not. Although I dunno if I have time for two forums. Oh well, it seemed quite dead anyway. :roftl:

Ohh! You study French! That's cool! I study English and Russian :thumbdown: And I studied German for 2 years, but erm...lets say...there was no point in doing that. :biggrin2:

Russell on kõige kuumem mees üldse ja ta peidab ennast praegu minu voodi all.

That means: Russell is the hottest man ever and at the moment he's hiding under my bed.

I wish.:naughty:

Yeah, thanks, I just started studying and I feel like my head is about to explode!

No more maths? Wow! Lucky you!

That's a good idea actually. We should do that. I'll go there some day and check if I still remember my username and password or not. Although I dunno if I have time for two forums. Oh well, it seemed quite dead anyway.

Ohh! You study French! That's cool! I study English and Russian :thumbdown: And I studied German for 2 years, but erm...lets say...there was no point in doing that.

Russell on kõige kuumem mees üldse ja ta peidab ennast praegu minu voodi all.

That means: Russell is the hottest man ever and at the moment he's hiding under my bed.

I wish.:naughty:

Yeah I still find it hard to believe no more maths!! though the memories still haunt me ... *shudder* :boxed:

Yeah I study French, I love it! :wub2: and i studied Irish practically all my life until last year but that was even more useless than German, and I still can't speak it! :naughty: aw I really like Russian though, I think it sounds like a cool language! somebody kindly translated my name (Sheree) into Russian too before : Шэри

hehe that made me smile! :bleh:

Aw Estonian looks cool! it's funny the way it looks nothing like English, like some languages have similar words but it doesnt look like estonian and english do! :naughty:

Yeah I still find it hard to believe no more maths!! though the memories still haunt me ... *shudder* :boxed:

Yeah I study French, I love it! and i studied Irish practically all my life until last year but that was even more useless than German, and I still can't speak it! aw I really like Russian though, I think it sounds like a cool language! somebody kindly translated my name (Sheree) into Russian too before : Шэри

hehe that made me smile!

Aw Estonian looks cool! it's funny the way it looks nothing like English, like some languages have similar words but it doesnt look like estonian and english do!

I'll join you! *shudder* :boxed:

I only know one sentence in French! Voulez vous coucher avec moi! :biggrin2: Or something like that. That would come in handy if Russell was French! :lmfao:

Yup, that's exactly how your name looks like in Russian. It was quite difficult in the begging to learn all those new letters and stuff, but now it's not that awful anymore. And I like your name! Verrrrrry prrrrretty! My real name isn't Nicole...it actually is Jaana, but I'm having an identity crisis :naughty:

You're right, Estonian and English aren't alike.

My head aches and I have to study for a test in Biology. Don't wanna. Wanna read Booky Wook :crybaby:

This is my last year in high school. I'm going to have 4 exams in the spring! Horrible! :shocked: And then I have to move on with my life and go somewhere and do something, but I'm not sure what or where.

*sits down quietly, looking shocked and starts humming weird tunes*

I'll join you! *shudder*

I only know one sentence in French! Voulez vous coucher avec moi! Or something like that. That would come in handy if Russell was French! :lmfao:

Yup, that's exactly how your name looks like in Russian. It was quite difficult in the begging to learn all those new letters and stuff, but now it's not that awful anymore. And I like your name! Verrrrrry prrrrretty! My real name isn't Nicole...it actually is Jaana, but I'm having an identity crisis

You're right, Estonian and English aren't alike.

My head aches and I have to study for a test in Biology. Don't wanna. Wanna read Booky Wook

This is my last year in high school. I'm going to have 4 exams in the spring! Horrible! And then I have to move on with my life and go somewhere and do something, but I'm not sure what or where.

*sits down quietly, looking shocked and starts humming weird tunes*

haha thats always a good french sentence to know anyway :naughty:

actually, I'm thinking Russell might know some French, or else just the dirty words :bleh: see the bottom of page 6 in Booky Wook.. :naughty: now look Booky Wook is educational! I am learning new French! :roftl:

aw thank you! :wub2: Jaana is a lovely name too! I know a girl called Jeanna so I wonder would that be your name in English, your name looks like it's pronounced the same!

Oh I know it's a tough decision trying to decide what to do after school, I was in that position last year I know! Do you know at least if you want to go to college or not??

Best of luck in your Biology test tomorrow and your tests in Spring!

Its on my xmas list

yay! it rocks! :punk:

haha thats always a good french sentence to know anyway

actually, I'm thinking Russell might know some French, or else just the dirty words see the bottom of page 6 in Booky Wook.. now look Booky Wook is educational! I am learning new French!

aw thank you! Jaana is a lovely name too! I know a girl called Jeanna so I wonder would that be your name in English, your name looks like it's pronounced the same!

Oh I know it's a tough decision trying to decide what to do after school, I was in that position last year I know! Do you know at least if you want to go to college or not??

Best of luck in your Biology test tomorrow and your tests in Spring!

Hahahaha! I checked out page 6! :roftl:

It sure is educational! I was just telling that to my friends today! "That Russell Brand is teaching the cute me many new dirty words! Awful! That's not the right way to widen your English vocabulary!" Then I read all juicy words to them by heart and felt proud, doing that loudly while walking down the street! :roftl:

I think that my name is pronounced like Yah-nah in English. At least that's what I've been told. :blink:

Well the only two things I know are: I want to move to England and go to a drama school. Nicole wants to become an actor :das: Can't think of anything else I'd like to do. :blink:

P.S I still haven't started studying! What's wrong with me! :shocked:

OMG! :woot_jump: I went to Myspace and there was a bulletin from Russell! There was a link to youtube, a video of his book signings!

It was marvellous! Exactly what I needed before going to sleep! And I am so ****ing jealous of all the people who got to kiss him! And there were lots of them. Too many. :naughty:

Like hello! He missed a person! Moi! :wub2::roftl:

Hahahaha! I checked out page 6! :roftl:

It sure is educational! I was just telling that to my friends today! "That Russell Brand is teaching the cute me many new dirty words! Awful! That's not the right way to widen your English vocabulary!" Then I read all juicy words to them by heart and felt proud, doing that loudly while walking down the street!

I think that my name is pronounced like Yah-nah in English. At least that's what I've been told.

Well the only two things I know are: I want to move to England and go to a drama school. Nicole wants to become an actor. Can't think of anything else I'd like to do.

P.S I still haven't started studying! What's wrong with me! :shocked:

hahaha well it's not suprising we are learning so much vocab from him, considering he used to be a teacher in a language school :bleh: he knows exactly the right context in which we will learn specific words! :naughty:

Wow i'd never have thought that your name would be pronounced Yah-nah :blink: languages are fascinating :naughty:

oh well if you know you want to go to drama school in England then you should do it! or are you not sure?

by the way, you want to be an actress, cos you're a girl, not an actor :wink2:

OMG! :woot_jump: I went to Myspace and there was a bulletin from Russell! There was a link to youtube, a video of his book signings!

It was marvellous! Exactly what I needed before going to sleep! And I am so ****ing jealous of all the people who got to kiss him! And there were lots of them. Too many.

Like hello! He missed a person! Moi! :wub2::roftl:

aw! and me :sneaky2: lol :bleh:

he'll realise sooner or later than he forgot to do something during his tour and will come to Estonia and Ireland just to find us :naughty:

Must go watch that video now! :biggrin2:

hahaha well it's not suprising we are learning so much vocab from him, considering he used to be a teacher in a language school :bleh: he knows exactly the right context in which we will learn specific words!

Wow i'd never have thought that your name would be pronounced Yah-nah :blink: languages are fascinating

oh well if you know you want to go to drama school in England then you should do it! or are you not sure?

by the way, you want to be an actress, cos you're a girl, not an actor

aw! and me lol

he'll realise sooner or later than he forgot to do something during his tour and will come to Estonia and Ireland just to find us

Must go watch that video now!

I am sure! It's just that it's creepy and exciting! All alone in a different country and a new school and all that! And actress it is then! :roftl:

Yeah! I already heard someone trying to come in through the window! At first I thought it was a burglar or someone and I hit the person with a huge baseball badge! Right in the face! Then it all went quiet and I calmed down. Now I realised that it might have been Russell! Already in Estonia! Blimey! I am a monster! :shocked:

*runs out, finds poor Russell, gets a kiss and comes back*

It's nice to have an imagination when being already mental enough. :biggrin2:

Before going to sleep: "I shall sign every damn book! And I shall **** every last one of you people!" :wub2:

Or something like that. :naughty:

Night. xx

I am sure! It's just that it's creepy and exciting! All alone in a different country and a new school and all that! And actress it is then!

Yeah! I already heard someone trying to come in through the window! At first I thought it was a burglar or someone and I hit the person with a huge baseball badge! Right in the face! Then it all went quiet and I calmed down. Now I realised that it might have been Russell! Already in Estonia! Blimey! I am a monster!

*runs out, finds poor Russell, gets a kiss and comes back*

It's nice to have an imagination when being already mental enough.

Before going to sleep: "I shall sign every damn book! And I shall **** every last one of you people!" :wub2:

Or something like that.

Night. xx

Aw well if you know that's what you want to do thats brilliant! I'm in college now and i'm still not sure what i want to do afterwards :blink: but yeah i can understand how it would be a bit scary going to a different country and all but it would be really exciting too at the same time!

:roftl: Now that you've captured Russell in your room (don't deny it-I know you wont have let him get away that quicky) just make sure you let him out at some stage to come visit me in Ireland :mf_lustslow: I trust you will *suspicious eyes* lol

haha I just saw the video! love that line you quoted ^^ :naughty: wish i was there!!!

actually something in the video reminded me of something he says at the end of this video, I wont say what it is :naughty:http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/av_20071123.html?2312372,null,228

if you scroll down a little bit you'll see his interview, it was in Ireland the other week! :blush-anim-cl:

Aw well if you know that's what you want to do thats brilliant! I'm in college now and i'm still not sure what i want to do afterwards but yeah i can understand how it would be a bit scary going to a different country and all but it would be really exciting too at the same time!

Now that you've captured Russell in your room (don't deny it-I know you wont have let him get away that quicky) just make sure you let him out at some stage to come visit me in Ireland I trust you will *suspicious eyes* lol

haha I just saw the video! love that line you quoted ^^ wish i was there!!!

actually something in the video reminded me of something he says at the end of this video, I wont say what it is http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/av_20071123.html?2312372,null,228

if you scroll down a little bit you'll see his interview, it was in Ireland the other week!

Yes, I am guilty. That poor guy was sobbing today in my closet and begged me to let him out, but I cannot do that. Not yet. He needs to feel the Nicole love :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

You can trust me, in about two days I'll send him to you. How nice. Sendable Russell:biggrin2:

I absolutely love that line! When he says it, my eyes start to twirl inside my head and I feel like yelling: Me first!! :lmfao: Why wasn't I there? Why didn't I meet him. Oh, when will my day come? *falls on her knees and cries*

I can't see the video!! I CAAAAAAAN'T!! So you've got to tell me what was that thing that reminded you of something. :tears: And btw. What does he tell in the end. I don't hear it clearly enough to understand. In Ireland. Cool. I doubt he even knows where Estonia is. XD

Today was a CRAZY day! Me and my friend decided not to go to school and we went to a place where we usually wait for the bus after school and we started drinking! :shocked: We were laughing so much, because I for one haven't had any alcohol for like 4 years. And it was funny to think that we were like some awful drunks. I drank rum&coke and I was wasted! I don't remember half of the things I did or said! When I got home I went to sleep immediately and woke up just now. Told my mum I had a headache.

That's how Nicole's life started going downhill! :roftl: