daisylou

Yes, I am guilty. That poor guy was sobbing today in my closet and begged me to let him out, but I cannot do that. Not yet. He needs to feel the Nicole love

You can trust me, in about two days I'll send him to you. How nice. Sendable Russell

I absolutely love that line! When he says it, my eyes start to twirl inside my head and I feel like yelling: Me first!! Why wasn't I there? Why didn't I meet him. Oh, when will my day come? *falls on her knees and cries*

I can't see the video!! I CAAAAAAAN'T!! So you've got to tell me what was that thing that reminded you of something. And btw. What does he tell in the end. I don't hear it clearly enough to understand. In Ireland. Cool. I doubt he even knows where Estonia is. XD

Today was a CRAZY day! Me and my friend decided not to go to school and we went to a place where we usually wait for the bus after school and we started drinking! We were laughing so much, because I for one haven't had any alcohol for like 4 years. And it was funny to think that we were like some awful drunks. I drank rum&coke and I was wasted! I don't remember half of the things I did or said! When I got home I went to sleep immediately and woke up just now. Told my mum I had a headache.

That's how Nicole's life started going downhill!

So has Russell been feeling the Nicole love yet?? :bleh: I'm expecting him over soon you know!

haha, aw I know how you feel! *starts crying uncontrollably with you* our days will come, eventually!!

aw no you can't see it! :sad: it's really good! well what he says is "I'll be in Easons (book shop) tomorrow signing copies of My Booky Wook and body parts" in ever such a calm manner like that's what's expected! all the crowd were like "wooooo!" :roftl::das:

oh at the end of the other video he says "There you are____" I'm not so sure what the last word is, can't hear it properly either!

aaaaw of course he knows where Estonia is! he's an intelligent man you know! oooh and he did study French, saw it on his C.V. in Booky Wook!

sounds like you had a mad day! what naughty girls bunking school and all! :shocked::wink2:

ooh Russell's gonna be in a new film out next week, St. Trinians! :mf_lustslow: can you see it in Estonia? I hope you can!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So has Russell been feeling the Nicole love yet?? I'm expecting him over soon you know!

haha, aw I know how you feel! *starts crying uncontrollably with you* our days will come, eventually!!

aw no you can't see it! it's really good! well what he says is "I'll be in Easons (book shop) tomorrow signing copies of My Booky Wook and body parts" in ever such a calm manner like that's what's expected! all the crowd were like "wooooo!"

oh at the end of the other video he says "There you are____" I'm not so sure what the last word is, can't hear it properly either!

aaaaw of course he knows where Estonia is! he's an intelligent man you know! oooh and he did study French, saw it on his C.V. in Booky Wook!

sounds like you had a mad day! what naughty girls bunking school and all!

ooh Russell's gonna be in a new film out next week, St. Trinians! can you see it in Estonia? I hope you can!

He felt it. :blush-anim-cl: He liked it. He wants some more. Now it's your turn. *puts Russell in a tiny box and sends him over*

Hahaha! That's funny! :roftl: Too bad I can't see the vid.

I'm gonna finish reading Booky Wook soon! But I don't want to, so I am avoiding it like it's a disease or something :lmfao: VERY difficult though.

A new film!? :shocked: I haven't even heard of it! :crybaby: I must see it! Whatever it takes I will see it some day!

You know what!!!!!! I'm going to England in February again!! To a Mika gig on 28th February! I'll be arriving in London on the 27 and fly back on the 2nd March! It will be amazing! And now I am praying that Russell would do a gig on one of those dates in London!! One night Mika and the other night Russell. :wub2: Not bad. Not bad at all. :naughty:

He felt it. He liked it. He wants some more. Now it's your turn. *puts Russell in a tiny box and sends him over*

Hahaha! That's funny! Too bad I can't see the vid.

I'm gonna finish reading Booky Wook soon! But I don't want to, so I am avoiding it like it's a disease or something VERY difficult though.

A new film!? I haven't even heard of it! I must see it! Whatever it takes I will see it some day!

You know what!!!!!! I'm going to England in February again!! To a Mika gig on 28th February! I'll be arriving in London on the 27 and fly back on the 2nd March! It will be amazing! And now I am praying that Russell would do a gig on one of those dates in London!! One night Mika and the other night Russell. Not bad. Not bad at all.

My turn! YAY! :biggrin2: *checks letterbox* nothing there yet, tomorrow!

yep here's the trailer for the new film! http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=NbNj4yikM9s&feature=related you will see it of course! it'll be on the internet in no time. he seems to play his part in it really well though from the tiny part i've seen of it!

aw wow that's great news that your going to London in Feb, almost everyone seems to be going, wish I could! that'll be great though, and it would be brilliant if Russell was doing a show too!! :mf_lustslow: how lucky would you be?! hahaha Mika one night and Russell the next??! :das: you bad girl :naughty:

ooh I went to a table quiz this evening! and you know the way i'm kinda obsessed with Russell.. well it seems to be getting worse! for nearly every question that my team didn't know the answer to, I wrote down "Russell Brand" for a laugh! :naughty: haha, for example one question was; "what did Doogel call his pet rabbit in Father Ted" (tv programme), and we said Russell Brand! :roftl: aaaw the people scoring the quizzes must have thought we were obsessed! :naughty:

My turn! YAY! *checks letterbox* nothing there yet, tomorrow!

yep here's the trailer for the new film! http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=NbNj4yikM9s&feature=related you will see it of course! it'll be on the internet in no time. he seems to play his part in it really well though from the tiny part i've seen of it!

aw wow that's great news that your going to London in Feb, almost everyone seems to be going, wish I could! that'll be great though, and it would be brilliant if Russell was doing a show too!! how lucky would you be?! hahaha Mika one night and Russell the next??! you bad girl

ooh I went to a table quiz this evening! and you know the way i'm kinda obsessed with Russell.. well it seems to be getting worse! for nearly every question that my team didn't know the answer to, I wrote down "Russell Brand" for a laugh! haha, for example one question was; "what did Doogel call his pet rabbit in Father Ted" (tv programme), and we said Russell Brand! aaaw the people scoring the quizzes must have thought we were obsessed!

You have to check your letterbox after every other hour now. Just in case. :naughty:

Oh! Wow! Thanks for the trailer, I was too lazy to look for it myself. That film seems to be quite good. Well, I guess. (I was so dazzled by Russell that I could only notice the bits when they showed him. It was like BLACK SCREEN.......BLACK SCREEN.......BLACK SCREEN....RUSSELL!! ....BLACK SCREEN.....RUSSELL!!:roftl: )

I have to be a good girl now and ask Santa to convince Russell to do a show when I'm in London. They must be good friends. But still. Never trust Santa fully. :mf_rosetinted:

Bad girl? Yeah, to be honest, Russell brings out the worst in me. Or maybe not, maybe I just use him as an excuse. :naughty:

Hahahaha! That quiz story is hilarious! :roftl: I think I would do exactly the same, it's just that no one in Estonia seems to know who Russell is, so it wouldn't be that funny. Really. Estonia + Russell = Silence and empty eyes and probably heads also. :naughty: Not that I'd like to see a bunch of estonian girls going all "Russell! Russell". I shall be Russell's one and only Estonian. :mf_rosetinted:

OMGGGG! "Get in the van!" And when he starts "nodding enthusiastically"

And a "big haired pixie(not sure about the spelling)" "cheering pals"

This just made my day.

"I'm a sexy wildman. :mf_rosetinted: "

:lmao:

You have to check your letterbox after every other hour now. Just in case.

Oh! Wow! Thanks for the trailer, I was too lazy to look for it myself. That film seems to be quite good. Well, I guess. (I was so dazzled by Russell that I could only notice the bits when they showed him. It was like BLACK SCREEN.......BLACK SCREEN.......BLACK SCREEN....RUSSELL!! ....BLACK SCREEN.....RUSSELL!! )

I have to be a good girl now and ask Santa to convince Russell to do a show when I'm in London. They must be good friends. But still. Never trust Santa fully.

Bad girl? Yeah, to be honest, Russell brings out the worst in me. Or maybe not, maybe I just use him as an excuse.

Hahahaha! That quiz story is hilarious! I think I would do exactly the same, it's just that no one in Estonia seems to know who Russell is, so it wouldn't be that funny. Really. Estonia + Russell = Silence and empty eyes and probably heads also. Not that I'd like to see a bunch of estonian girls going all "Russell! Russell". I shall be Russell's one and only Estonian.

Aaaw haha well that's pretty cool actually if he's not so well known in Estonia cos if he ever went there then you'd have no other girls to fight off, he'd be all yours! :mf_lustslow:

Hmmm and maybe if your extra good Santa can convince Russell to go play in Estonia! :wink2::bleh:

Here most people know him but not everyone, most guys here dont seem to like him though actually :blink: that's cos they all wanna be him! :naughty:

"I'm a sexy wildman. "

Aaaw haha well that's pretty cool actually if he's not so well known in Estonia cos if he ever went there then you'd have no other girls to fight off, he'd be all yours!

Hmmm and maybe if your extra good Santa can convince Russell to go play in Estonia!

Here most people know him but not everyone, most guys here dont seem to like him though actually that's cos they all wanna be him! :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: Well he actually is.

Bring him here and lead to my house. He doesn't need any hotels. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes! Play in Estonia! In my bedroom. A private show.:roftl:

I am tired and hungry. :blink: I'm at the computer lesson at the moment and it's as boring as can be. -.-

So where do you live in Ireland? In Dublin? :blink: (That's the only city that comes in my mind right now.)

I made myself a Russell badge! Now I have Russell's pretty face on my bag. :wub2:

Well he actually is.

Bring him here and lead to my house. He doesn't need any hotels.

Yes! Play in Estonia! In my bedroom. A private show.

I am tired and hungry. I'm at the computer lesson at the moment and it's as boring as can be. -.-

So where do you live in Ireland? In Dublin? (That's the only city that comes in my mind right now.)

I made myself a Russell badge! Now I have Russell's pretty face on my bag.

I just love the way he says that!

oooh yes a private show, hmm i think i know what i want for Christmas now too! :wink2:

I'm from a place called Limerick, it's in the south-west or so, not Dublin lol, most people only know Dublin, they think that Ireland is a place in Dublin like! :naughty:

A RUSSELL BADGE!!! :mf_lustslow: I want one! that's such a good idea... that would cheer me up in college! I have to go in now.. to do non-russell-related things... and it's raining... and i dont wanna go outside...

I know what I need....

russellbrand_855_18049150_0_0_12657.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

I'm good now :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I just love the way he says that!

oooh yes a private show, hmm i think i know what i want for Christmas now too!

I'm from a place called Limerick, it's in the south-west or so, not Dublin lol, most people only know Dublin, they think that Ireland is a place in Dublin like!

A RUSSELL BADGE!!! I want one! that's such a good idea... that would cheer me up in college! I have to go in now.. to do non-russell-related things... and it's raining... and i dont wanna go outside...

I know what I need....

russellbrand_855_18049150_0_0_12657.jpg

I'm good now

Well, to be honest, I love the way he says everything. :naughty:

I'll have a chat with my mother:

"Mummy. I have been such a nice girl, wanna know what I want for Christmas?"

"Well, not exactly....??"

"I think it's not too much to ask....I want a private show from Russell Brand:blush-anim-cl: "

"Are you mad or something? I don't have money for that???!!! And ...wait.... Is Russell this crazy guy?"

"Yeah, that sexy wildman:biggrin2: "

*mum faints*

:naughty:

I have heard of Limerick actually! :thumb_yello: One of my friends is kinda obsessed with Ireland.

Go and have "fun" then.

I need that too! Cheering up!!

russellbrand460

*licks the screen*

I am content now. XD

Well, to be honest, I love the way he says everything.

I'll have a chat with my mother:

"Mummy. I have been such a nice girl, wanna know what I want for Christmas?"

"Well, not exactly....??"

"I think it's not too much to ask....I want a private show from Russell Brand "

"Are you mad or something? I don't have money for that???!!! And ...wait.... Is Russell this crazy guy?"

"Yeah, that sexy wildman "

*mum faints*

I have heard of Limerick actually! One of my friends is kinda obsessed with Ireland.

Go and have "fun" then.

I need that too! Cheering up!!

*licks the screen*

I am content now. XD

We've been awful good girls, we deserve a private show each, at least, *starts thinking about what else Russell could give us*... hmmmm :naughty:

Aw thats nice that your friend likes Ireland! I'm in Cork at the moment, for college. It's much cooler here, lol!

I'm getting my holidays tomorrow! yay! :biggrin2:

but I have a test, aw :(

But I don't care cos it's the last day, YAY! lol :bleh:

I think I might get it, looks quite funny :)

Do get it! it's very well written! :) as Russell said, "I'd believe you'd get it from a shop" :naughty:

We've been awful good girls, we deserve a private show each, at least, *starts thinking about what else Russell could give us*... hmmmm

Aw thats nice that your friend likes Ireland! I'm in Cork at the moment, for college. It's much cooler here, lol!

I'm getting my holidays tomorrow! yay!

but I have a test, aw

But I don't care cos it's the last day, YAY! lol

He could give us everything. Wait...no...he should. :mf_rosetinted:

Holidays! Already! :shocked: Lucky you! My holiday starts on next Friday. And I have so many tests before that. :( Like for tomorrow I have to write an essay and then I have a test in Biology, Russian and Philosophy. :boxed:

Good luck with your test though. Although I guess you have had it already.:roftl:

I downloaded Russell's new podcast. :wub2: Gonna listen to it tonight, before going to sleep. :wub2:

He could give us everything. Wait...no...he should.

Holidays! Already! Lucky you! My holiday starts on next Friday. And I have so many tests before that. :( Like for tomorrow I have to write an essay and then I have a test in Biology, Russian and Philosophy.

Good luck with your test though. Although I guess you have had it already.

I downloaded Russell's new podcast. Gonna listen to it tonight, before going to sleep.

yeah I'm getting the holidays nice and early, it's great! :biggrin2: though I have work to do during them :thumbdown: so i'm gonna try and get that done during next week to have it finished for Chrstmas! :mf_lustslow:

Aw thanks for the good luck wishes, the test was OK :boxed:

I hope yours go well too! :thumb_yello:

Haha I downloaded the new podcast too last night! must listen to it now tonight... great minds think alike eh? :bleh:

yeah I'm getting the holidays nice and early, it's great! though I have work to do during them so i'm gonna try and get that done during next week to have it finished for Chrstmas!

Aw thanks for the good luck wishes, the test was OK

I hope yours go well too!

Haha I downloaded the new podcast too last night! must listen to it now tonight... great minds think alike eh?

I can't wait any longer! I want Christmas and a Christmas tree and gingerbreads and everything! :biggrin2: I haven't bought any presents yet. Must do it next week.

Well, I guess my tests were ok also.:boxed: At least I managed not to run away or something.

:das: Now that's cool. Although I had no time to listen to it yesterday. I started studying about 5 pm and went to bed 1 am. Arghh. I shall do it tonight. :wub2: I can sleep for as long as I want (to?) tomorrow, so I might even listen to it twice. Doubt it though :naughty:

*grabs your shoulders and shakes you* I'm already reading chapter 29!!!:shocked: Somebody come and stop me! :crybaby:

I can't wait any longer! I want Christmas and a Christmas tree and gingerbreads and everything! I haven't bought any presents yet. Must do it next week.

Well, I guess my tests were ok also. At least I managed not to run away or something.

Now that's cool. Although I had no time to listen to it yesterday. I started studying about 5 pm and went to bed 1 am. Arghh. I shall do it tonight. I can sleep for as long as I want (to?) tomorrow, so I might even listen to it twice. Doubt it though

*grabs your shoulders and shakes you* I'm already reading chapter 29!!!: Somebody come and stop me!

haha! It's been like Christmas here in the city for weeks now so I'm kinda getting tired of it already :naughty::boxed: by the time it comes to Christmas day I'll be like "meh whatever" :mf_rosetinted: I'd prefer if they didnt start so early really it's a pity, at the time it's like yaay! but then as time goes by the novelty wears off. oh well!

That's always good to not run away screaming or anything during your exams, well done! :naughty:

Im just on chapter 20, haven't read it ALL week :shocked: haven't had a chance this week.. but now i'm on holidays i do!! but what we should do is we should take our time reading it and just slowly devour his words - he does use such wonderful language after all:blush-anim-cl:

Oh btw you can say the sentence either with or without the "to" above ^^ :thumb_yello:

Listened to the podcast last night! it made me happy before i went to sleep.

haha! It's been like Christmas here in the city for weeks now so I'm kinda getting tired of it already by the time it comes to Christmas day I'll be like "meh whatever" I'd prefer if they didnt start so early really it's a pity, at the time it's like yaay! but then as time goes by the novelty wears off. oh well!

That's always good to not run away screaming or anything during your exams, well done!

Im just on chapter 20, haven't read it ALL week haven't had a chance this week.. but now i'm on holidays i do!! but what we should do is we should take our time reading it and just slowly devour his words - he does use such wonderful language after all

Oh btw you can say the sentence either with or without the "to" above ^^

Listened to the podcast last night! it made me happy before i went to sleep.

I have a confession to make. I am awful! I am terrible! I finished reading Booky Wook today. And now I feel so empty inside :crybaby: *sobs on your shoulder*

He uses such wonderful language that I don't understand lots of the words.:naughty: But I will take out my trustworthy dictionary and get smarter by learning new words. :thumb_yello:

I went to bed yesterday, all tired and stuff, started listening to the podcast and after about 15 minutes all I could hear was "mhmshsmshsmshsmahkhsmsh". That's because I was already half asleep and couldn't get any of the words. So I decided to give in and fell asleep. I shall listen to it today. :naughty: Well as much as I remember of it, it was really funny, I do remember giggling in my bed.:naughty:

I am such an awful chocolate addict. :blink: That's all I think about and whenever I feel bad or even sick, it makes me feel so much better. :blink: I need help! HELP!

I have a confession to make. I am awful! I am terrible! I finished reading Booky Wook today. And now I feel so empty inside *sobs on your shoulder*

He uses such wonderful language that I don't understand lots of the words. But I will take out my trustworthy dictionary and get smarter by learning new words.

I went to bed yesterday, all tired and stuff, started listening to the podcast and after about 15 minutes all I could hear was "mhmshsmshsmshsmahkhsmsh". That's because I was already half asleep and couldn't get any of the words. So I decided to give in and fell asleep. I shall listen to it today. Well as much as I remember of it, it was really funny, I do remember giggling in my bed.

I am such an awful chocolate addict. That's all I think about and whenever I feel bad or even sick, it makes me feel so much better. I need help! HELP!

You finished the booky wook?! :shocked::tears: im so sorry dear! here, have some chocolate!

You know I think you're excellent to understand all that he says and writes, even with your dictionary! There are even some words he uses that even I don't understand and English is my native language! :boxed: I do be there with my dictionary too :naughty: But I do love his language, he uses very good English which I love *sigh*

As we already said, Russell is educational!

And you know you're also great for being able to understand those podcasts! With all the different voices he puts on and everything, I'd imagine it would be difficult for someone learning English to understand, you're practically fluent though I'd say, you never make mistakes! seriously I wish my French was that good!

Haha I wouldn't worry too much about being a chocolate addict, so long as it's not alcohol or drugs! :naughty: I'm the exact same though, chocolate, and ice cream!! :mf_lustslow: they're my best friends and my worst enemies :naughty:

You finished the booky wook?! im so sorry dear! here, have some chocolate!

You know I think you're excellent to understand all that he says and writes, even with your dictionary! There are even some words he uses that even I don't understand and English is my native language! I do be there with my dictionary too But I do love his language, he uses very good English which I love *sigh*

As we already said, Russell is educational!

And you know you're also great for being able to understand those podcasts! With all the different voices he puts on and everything, I'd imagine it would be difficult for someone learning English to understand, you're practically fluent though I'd say, you never make mistakes! seriously I wish my French was that good!

Haha I wouldn't worry too much about being a chocolate addict, so long as it's not alcohol or drugs! I'm the exact same though, chocolate, and ice cream!! they're my best friends and my worst enemies

*starts munching*

Good chocolate, thank you. I don't know if I ever shall get over the pain. :tears:

Gosh. Thank you *blushes* You said so many nice things. :huglove:

I absolutely love the English he uses. I wish I knew all the words and stuff. I still have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way ahead of me.

Yeah, it's a bit difficult with the podcasts, cause he makes voices and talks oh so quickly. There are many sentences that just pass me by and I look like :blink::naughty: But that doesn't mean that I don't laugh. I always laugh, even when I haven't understood a word.

And for many times I have watched his videos or listened to the podcast and found something hilarious I'd like to share with my friends, but they don't get it. It's usually that I do all the voices and expressions myself for them in Estonian and when I show them the video they all look numb and serious. :naughty: Like on Friday I told them about that video where Russell "nods" and then "nods enthusiastically". They were all laughing their heads off, but after seeing the original video they looked as if they had watched someone killing Santa or something. No joy, no laughter. :roftl:

I just listened to that podcast. It was ****ing funny. Especially when he described that chat between him and the taxi driver. :naughty:

*starts munching*

Good chocolate, thank you. I don't know if I ever shall get over the pain.

Gosh. Thank you *blushes* You said so many nice things.

I absolutely love the English he uses. I wish I knew all the words and stuff. I still have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way ahead of me.

Yeah, it's a bit difficult with the podcasts, cause he makes voices and talks oh so quickly. There are many sentences that just pass me by and I look like But that doesn't mean that I don't laugh. I always laugh, even when I haven't understood a word.

And for many times I have watched his videos or listened to the podcast and found something hilarious I'd like to share with my friends, but they don't get it. It's usually that I do all the voices and expressions myself for them in Estonian and when I show them the video they all look numb and serious. Like on Friday I told them about that video where Russell "nods" and then "nods enthusiastically". They were all laughing their heads off, but after seeing the original video they looked as if they had watched someone killing Santa or something. No joy, no laughter.

I just listened to that podcast. It was ****ing funny. Especially when he described that chat between him and the taxi driver.

haha yeah you have to laugh at the tone of his voice anyway, that's hilarious in it's own right!

oh one of my friends hates Russell :blink: I don't understand how! It makes me sad... but a lot of people i know like him as well so it evens out :naughty: I love talking about him!

Your friends just aren't as good at English as you :naughty:

OMG yeah that story with the taxi driver was so funny! when his voice got all serious :lmfao:

This thread needs some visual stimulation...

18683.jpg

:mf_lustslow::wub2: