daisylou

haha yeah you have to laugh at the tone of his voice anyway, that's hilarious in it's own right!

oh one of my friends hates Russell I don't understand how! It makes me sad... but a lot of people i know like him as well so it evens out :naughty: I love talking about him!

Your friends just aren't as good at English as you

OMG yeah that story with the taxi driver was so funny! when his voice got all serious

This thread needs some visual stimulation...

Gosh! I just stared at this picture yesterday for a long time. :shocked::wub2:

Hates him? Whyyyyyyyyy? Oh well, it's not like my friends are all excited about him too, but they don't dare to say anything bad about him. The monster would then get angry. The monster being me. :naughty:

"LEFT! LEFT!" :sneaky2:

"You don't know who you're talking to." :mf_rosetinted:

"No, mate you don't know who you're talking to." :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh! I just stared at this picture yesterday for a long time.

Hates him? Whyyyyyyyyy? Oh well, it's not like my friends are all excited about him too, but they don't dare to say anything bad about him. The monster would then get angry. The monster being me.

"LEFT! LEFT!"

"You don't know who you're talking to."

"No, mate you don't know who you're talking to."

haha it's easy to get lost in that photo :blush-anim-cl:

I dunno why they hate him... one calls him "loud and annoying" :boxed::no:

I don't understand how anyone can't love him! :shocked:

Haha your friends are clever not to activate the monster in you :naughty:

My friend openly says she doesnt like him... I always get all defensive but it's useless!

*In the voice*

"Why don't you have a look at my Booky Wook" :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

haha it's easy to get lost in that photo

I dunno why they hate him... one calls him "loud and annoying"

I don't understand how anyone can't love him!

Haha your friends are clever not to activate the monster in you

My friend openly says she doesnt like him... I always get all defensive but it's useless!

*In the voice*

"Why don't you have a look at my Booky Wook" :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

It's easy to get lost in any of the photos of him. :naughty:

Loud and annoying. Well, actually I understand it. If I didn't love him, then I probably would hate him. :naughty: Lucky him, cause at the moment I feel the love:wub2: :naughty:

Hahaha. And it was so adorable when he was talking mouth full of food. Nuts and apples. :roftl:

And when Matt said something like "You just bit into that apple like a horse" XDXDXDXD

I am writing an essay. Horrible. I have no ideas and it looks as if a 5-year-old had written it.

It's easy to get lost in any of the photos of him.

Loud and annoying. Well, actually I understand it. If I didn't love him, then I probably would hate him. :naughty: Lucky him, cause at the moment I feel the love:wub2:

Hahaha. And it was so adorable when he was talking mouth full of food. Nuts and apples.

And when Matt said something like "You just bit into that apple like a horse" XDXDXDXD

I am writing an essay. Horrible. I have no ideas and it looks as if a 5-year-old had written it.

It's strange... I see where the "loud and annoying" comment is coming from, but I don't empathise with it at all :roftl:

:boxed:

Anyway we love him that's all that matters! :biggrin2:

Yeah Matt's funny too, himself and Russell make a good combination!

Is your essay in Estonian? I'm sure it's not as bad as you think!

Here ; some inspiration:

russell_brand_001.jpg

It's all in the eyes :mf_lustslow:

It's strange... I see where the "loud and annoying" comment is coming from, but I don't empathise with it at all

Anyway we love him that's all that matters!

Yeah Matt's funny too, himself and Russell make a good combination!

Is your essay in Estonian? I'm sure it's not as bad as you think!

Here ; some inspiration:

russell_brand_001.jpg

It's all in the eyes

Yeah! I like Matt too! But even though he's funny and nice also, I still tend to focus on Russell much much more. :naughty::wub2: Not that it's a surprise or anything.

Yup, in Estonian. The topic is something like "Theatre in our life and our life in theatre" :blink: :blink:

Haha! Too late. By the time I saw this picture and started staring in his eyes, I had finished my essay. But that doesn't mean that staring in Russell's eyes was pointless. :das:

So, you are enjoying your Christmas holiday already, right? :blink:

Yeah! I like Matt too! But even though he's funny and nice also, I still tend to focus on Russell much much more. Not that it's a surprise or anything.

Yup, in Estonian. The topic is something like "Theatre in our life and our life in theatre"

Haha! Too late. By the time I saw this picture and started staring in his eyes, I had finished my essay. But that doesn't mean that staring in Russell's eyes was pointless.

So, you are enjoying your Christmas holiday already, right?

haha yeah I can't deny that I give Russell much more attention too :naughty: ... well he is the centre of my obsession after all!

Well I'm glad you got your essay done, without the need of any furthur inspiration/distractions :roftl:

AAAHH!! guess who was on the TV earlier?! Russell!!!:mf_lustslow:

He was on this programme where all these different comedians were being interviewed, and he only appeared twice but it still was the highlight of my night :naughty:

Then I watched some of his dvd cos when I got a taste of watching Russell on the telly I just couldn't stop there! :naughty:

haha anyway yeah holidays going well so far! only I'm going to have to stop enjoying them for a few days as I have some work to do over Christmas so I'm going to try and get most of it done this week now. Cos there is no way I'll be working over Christmas... just won't happen! :naughty:

haha yeah I can't deny that I give Russell much more attention too ... well he is the centre of my obsession after all!

Well I'm glad you got your essay done, without the need of any furthur inspiration/distractions

AAAHH!! guess who was on the TV earlier?! Russell!!

He was on this programme where all these different comedians were being interviewed, and he only appeared twice but it still was the highlight of my night

Then I watched some of his dvd cos when I got a taste of watching Russell on the telly I just couldn't stop there!

haha anyway yeah holidays going well so far! only I'm going to have to stop enjoying them for a few days as I have some work to do over Christmas so I'm going to try and get most of it done this week now. Cos there is no way I'll be working over Christmas... just won't happen!

Hahah, he probably is more a distraction. In a good way of course.

"Why didn't you do your homework!?" :sneaky2:

"Dunno. His fault. That bloody distracter!" *points finger at Russell* :blink:

Blame it on Mr Brrrrrrand. :wub2:

Aww, me is jealous now. Lucky you, get to see him on TV and all. And you have his DVD. I can only watch him on YouTube, not that I complain or anything. :naughty: I once even had a dream about him, it was weird though, he like got off a bus and that's all I can remember. He was standing on the road and I probably hugged him too. Not the dream you'd think of when you hear the name Russell, but yeah, I hope the better ones are yet to come. XD

I am soooooooo tired again. I have a test in literature tomorrow and I had to finish a book that's about 200 pages long. I started reading at 16:00 and finished it just a few minutes ago. It wasn't total crap, but I prefer other books....like...... the Booky Wook. That was a total surprise for you. Really, I bet, I can tell. :naughty:

And I also have to write a short essay in history and I have TWO (yes, you're not blind, it's TWO) tests in maths and a test in civics(or something) and a test in physics. :boxed: What do you think....how high is the possibility that I go mad? I'd say prettttty high.

I learnt a new word today in English "a fop" :naughty:

Hahah, he probably is more a distraction. In a good way of course.

"Why didn't you do your homework!?"

"Dunno. His fault. That bloody distracter!" *points finger at Russell*

Blame it on Mr Brrrrrrand.

Aww, me is jealous now. Lucky you, get to see him on TV and all. And you have his DVD. I can only watch him on YouTube, not that I complain or anything. I once even had a dream about him, it was weird though, he like got off a bus and that's all I can remember. He was standing on the road and I probably hugged him too. Not the dream you'd think of when you hear the name Russell, but yeah, I hope the better ones are yet to come. XD

I am soooooooo tired again. I have a test in literature tomorrow and I had to finish a book that's about 200 pages long. I started reading at 16:00 and finished it just a few minutes ago. It wasn't total crap, but I prefer other books....like...... the Booky Wook. That was a total surprise for you. Really, I bet, I can tell.

And I also have to write a short essay in history and I have TWO (yes, you're not blind, it's TWO) tests in maths and a test in civics(or something) and a test in physics. What do you think....how high is the possibility that I go mad? I'd say prettttty high.

I learnt a new word today in English "a fop"

Oh I thank God for youtube too!!! that's where I see all his tv appearences, it's only rarely I see him on the TV screen but it's nice when I do! I don't know why exactly lol!

I could send you a copy of the dvd if you like? it would be no bother! I enjoy sharing the Russell love lol! :naughty:

Haha your dream sounds very random! he was getting off the bus to visit you though no doubt! :naughty: I've never had a Russell dream yet, not even a Mika dream! NEVER! I never dream about the people i want to dream about :thumbdown: I guess it's cos I think about them too much during the day :naughty:

You prefer reading Booky Wook to boring academic books? :shocked: no way!! :biggrin2:

Aw wouldn't it be great it we got to study My Booky Wook for school :mf_lustslow: cos in English we're studying old medieval English but I think it would be more fun to study new modern English and how it's still changing and Booky Wook would be the perfect example! cos that's what Russell is doing, creating new terms such as "booky wook" and such and using language differently! I should really seriously propose this idea to my college lol!

and fop, haha fop's a great word!

aw good luck with your tests and essays dear, and please try not to go mad lol, if you do feel the madness creeping up on you, you know who to think of ok!

Oh I thank God for youtube too!!! that's where I see all his tv appearences, it's only rarely I see him on the TV screen but it's nice when I do! I don't know why exactly lol!

I could send you a copy of the dvd if you like? it would be no bother! I enjoy sharing the Russell love lol!

Haha your dream sounds very random! he was getting off the bus to visit you though no doubt! I've never had a Russell dream yet, not even a Mika dream! NEVER! I never dream about the people i want to dream about I guess it's cos I think about them too much during the day

You prefer reading Booky Wook to boring academic books? no way!!

Aw wouldn't it be great it we got to study My Booky Wook for school, cos in English we're studying old medieval English but I think it would be more fun to study new modern English and how it's still changing and Booky Wook would be the perfect example! cos that's what Russell is doing, creating new terms such as "booky wook" and such and using language differently! I should really seriously propose this idea to my college lol!

and fop, haha fop's a great word!

aw good luck with your tests and essays dear, and please try not to go mad lol, if you do feel the madness creeping up on you, you know who to think of ok!

I understand what you mean though. I have seen him ONCE on the TV screen, when he was the host of British music awards or something. I was kind of melting on my living room floor. :biggrin2:

Oh. You could?? That's so nice of you. Like, so nice. Like way too nice :crybaby: Please do so. I'd love it. :wub2: If you're sure it wouldn't be too much of a bother of course!

I have had about two Mika dreams I guess, but believe me, they were as random as Russell dream was. In one of my Mika dreams I asked for an autograph and then...then he signed my bedsheet. :blink: It was like huge and I had to drag it behind me. :lmfao:

That's a good idea! You do that! And I should recommend my english teacher to use it as our new textbook. She wouldn't be very thrilled. Well actually she wouldn't be thrilled at all. We need a whole new education system, all based on My Booky Wook. Revolution I say!

Thanks. I haven't gone mad yet, I still have time, cause tomorrow seems to be as awful as today. You know what. On Tuesday, me and some of my friends skipped some last lessons, we went to eat yummy fries:blink: AND today the teacher asked "So.....Where were you yesterday? What's going on?"

I was all shocked and didn't know what to say and then I went "Oh, yes, I am taking driving lessons. :briggin2: That's why I had to leave."

She was like "Ohhh, okay then."

The reality is that I have never ever driven.

I am so bad. But I can't help it. :bleh:

I understand what you mean though. I have seen him ONCE on the TV screen, when he was the host of British music awards or something. I was kind of melting on my living room floor.

Oh. You could?? That's so nice of you. Like, so nice. Like way too nice :crybaby: Please do so. I'd love it. If you're sure it wouldn't be too much of a bother of course!

I have had about two Mika dreams I guess, but believe me, they were as random as Russell dream was. In one of my Mika dreams I asked for an autograph and then...then he signed my bedsheet. It was like huge and I had to drag it behind me.

That's a good idea! You do that! And I should recommend my english teacher to use it as our new textbook. She wouldn't be very thrilled. Well actually she wouldn't be thrilled at all. We need a whole new education system, all based on My Booky Wook. Revolution I say!

Thanks. I haven't gone mad yet, I still have time, cause tomorrow seems to be as awful as today. You know what. On Tuesday, me and some of my friends skipped some last lessons, we went to eat yummy fries:blink: AND today the teacher asked "So.....Where were you yesterday? What's going on?"

I was all shocked and didn't know what to say and then I went "Oh, yes, I am taking driving lessons. That's why I had to leave."

She was like "Ohhh, okay then."

The reality is that I have never ever driven.

I am so bad. But I can't help it.

Oh by the way, I've just realised now that I didn't make it really clear in my last post that I'd be able to send you an original copy of his dvd that i'd buy in the store, but I wouldn't be able to make a copy of mine cos I can't do that, I'm sorry if you thought so! But I can still get it for you and you could send me the price in the post if you wish!

Haha I like your Mika dream where he sign your bedsheet, like proof that he was saying "I was here" using Nicole's bedsheet, for obvious reasons that someone would be using a bedsheet for :roftl::naughty:

omg haha how did you ever think of an excuse like that?! :roftl:

how did your tests go today anyway?

i think Russel brand is AMAZING a regular listener of his Podcast and i will be buying the booky wook aswell!!

cant wait to see the goth detectives in the big fat quiz of the year again :naughty::thumb_yello:

Aren't they just fantastic together, they really should work together more!

...nothing at all to do with the fact that I fancy both of them :naughty: well, I kinda fancy Russell, once I get past the fact that is just like my friend Julia in looks and personality. Oh, except she doesn't have a beard. or a hairy chest. or a dinkle :naughty::roftl:

...nothing at all to do with the fact that I fancy both of them :naughty: well, I kinda fancy Russell, once I get past the fact that is just like my friend Julia in looks and personality. Oh, except she doesn't have a beard. or a hairy chest. or a dinkle :naughty::roftl:

Russell reminds you of your female friend?! ahaha that's great! :roftl::thumb_yello:

They are great together I must admit! on the new dvd as well there is a recorded video of the show Noel was on instead of Matt with Russell on his BBC radio show :mf_lustslow: it's great lol!

Russell reminds you of your female friend?! ahaha that's great! :roftl::thumb_yello:

They are great together I must admit! on the new dvd as well there is a recorded video of the show Noel was on instead of Matt with Russell on his BBC radio show :mf_lustslow: it's great lol!

He is just like her, or she is just like him! They even act alike - yes, she is a scream! I haven't dared tell her yet though that she reminds me of Russell Brand :wink2:

I think I'll be adding the DVD to my Christmas list then! It is great cos my husband loves Russell Brand, Noel Fielding and Mika so I can get away with watching them all and drooling and he doesn't even notice! :roftl:

He is just like her, or she is just like him! They even act alike - yes, she is a scream! I haven't dared tell her yet though that she reminds me of Russell Brand :wink2:

I think I'll be adding the DVD to my Christmas list then! It is great cos my husband loves Russell Brand, Noel Fielding and Mika so I can get away with watching them all and drooling and he doesn't even notice! :roftl:

Haha we must meet this female-version-of-Russell friend of yours! :naughty: She must be mad! How do you think she'd react if you told her though? :roftl: She may have even been told already!

Yeah the dvds good I'd recommend it :thumb_yello: I couldn't wait til Christmas me :naughty:

Wow what a great husband you have there, haha!

he is doing signings of his Booky Wook:-

Can't Beeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllve his not coming any further North than LEEDS!

I missed the First MIKA gig (at Newcastle) to see this long, legged Pixie!

MY SPACE BULLETIN:

My eagerly awaited autobiography

Booky Wook

will be released November 15th 07 in all good book shops

or you can pre-order your copy online

Amazon & Play.com

Book Signing Times & Dates:-

Wednesday 14th November

10pm Launch at Waterstone's, 203-206, Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HA

Tel: 020 7851 2400

Thursday 15th November

6pm WHSmith, Kingston

Units L8, G13, G14

The Bentall Centre

Kingston Upon ThamesSurrey

KT1 1TR

Store Telephone-020 8549 7631

Friday 16th November

12.30pm W/stones, 76 High Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1EJ

01245 268 737

5.30pm Waterstones,

West Village, Bluewater,

Greenhithe, Kent DA9 9SE

Saturday 17th November

1pm Tesco's, Gallows Corner, Romford, Essex

4pm WHsmith Lakeside, Thurrock

107-109 Lakeside Shopping Centre

Thurrock

Essex RM20 2ZG

Store Telephone-01708 869175

Saturday 24th November

3pm Eason, 40 Lower O?Connell Street, Dublin 1, Ireland.

Phone 00 353 1 8583800

Saturday 1st December

4pm Virgin Arndale Centre, Manchester

Sunday 2nd December

2pm WHSmith

3-7 Lands Lane

Leeds LS1 6AW

Store Telephone-0113 2422505

Saturday 8th December

4pm

Borders ,Churchill Square Shopping Centre, Brighton, BN1 2TB

01273 731 122

2pm Waterstone?s

Union Galleries, Bristol, BS1 3XD

0117 925 2274

:thumb_yello:

Um hold on, I'm confused...

We ARE talking about M right?

He did a book???

PS. Big girl, I LOVE your av :D

EDIT: Not as nice as mine though!

He did a book???

No not Mika, Russell Brand! No wonder you were confused :roftl:

P.s. Yours ain't half bad either lol! :roftl:

Haha we must meet this female-version-of-Russell friend of yours! :naughty: She must be mad! How do you think she'd react if you told her though? :roftl: She may have even been told already!

Yeah the dvds good I'd recommend it :thumb_yello: I couldn't wait til Christmas me :naughty:

Wow what a great husband you have there, haha!

Well, she was none too chuffed when I told her that she reminded me of Margot from the Good Life a few years ago, especially when everyone else picked up on it - she still gets called Margot! Still, anything has to be better than that eh?!

He did a book???

Oh no dear we're talking about Russell Brand, an English comedian/TV presenter/radio broadcaster/actor/writer

(and people wonder why we love him?! :roftl: )

dont worry he's not so well known outside the UK and Ireland as far as I know, with a few exceptions of course *cough*nicole*cough* :biggrin2:

Well, she was none too chuffed when I told her that she reminded me of Margot from the Good Life a few years ago, especially when everyone else picked up on it - she still gets called Margot! Still, anything has to be better than that eh?!

oh my haha! :roftl: maybe it would be best to leave it at that so or you never know who she could pick for you! :naughty:

dont worry he's not so well known outside the UK and Ireland as far as I know, with a few exceptions of course *cough*nicole*cough* :biggrin2:

Oh boy! What a nasty cough! You gotta go and see the doctor! :shocked:

*cough*nicoleknowswhat's good*cough*

Oh by the way, I've just realised now that I didn't make it really clear in my last post that I'd be able to send you an original copy of his dvd that i'd buy in the store, but I wouldn't be able to make a copy of mine cos I can't do that, I'm sorry if you thought so! But I can still get it for you and you could send me the price in the post if you wish!

Haha I like your Mika dream where he sign your bedsheet, like proof that he was saying "I was here" using Nicole's bedsheet, for obvious reasons that someone would be using a bedsheet for

omg haha how did you ever think of an excuse like that?!

how did your tests go today anyway?

Oh! That's ok! Just tell me the price and I'll let you know if my mum is ready to be all nice and give it to me or she will just yell at me for not thinking clearly (Because of all the Christmas presents and my plane tickets to England and stuff. Yes, I managed to bother her already today. :naughty: )

I know! My mind is dirty even while sleeping. Not my fault.

I'm clever, that's how. :naughty:

My tests... I think they went ok. Well today we got our final marks and my report card won't be awful. Well actually it would be really good.....but I failed in maths. I hate it soooooooooooo badly. So unfair, cause the teacher is like about 113 years old and not really capable of teaching us normally. :thumbdown: And guess where I got the best mark? In English :naughty: So yeah. Lets forget maths. :cool:

Ooooooooh, right, I just saw t like HE has a book comming out by like... Russel brand publications :rofl gosh, that was silly!

PS. Thank you, it really is quite nice isn't it?

It's fate. Fate brought you here and now you gotta start loving Mr Brand. :wub2:

Dinkle. :cheerful_h4h:

Russell's the one who tought me that word.

Good girl. Keep fancying Russell. You can fancy him with Mark. Make it a family tradition or something. :naughty:

Btw. John Terry says hi. I kinda dumped him so he might be after you now. ;)

Oh! That's ok! Just tell me the price and I'll let you know if my mum is ready to be all nice and give it to me or she will just yell at me for not thinking clearly (Because of all the Christmas presents and my plane tickets to England and stuff. Yes, I managed to bother her already today. :naughty: )

I know! My mind is dirty even while sleeping. Not my fault.

I'm clever, that's how. :naughty:

My tests... I think they went ok. Well today we got our final marks and my report card won't be awful. Well actually it would be really good.....but I failed in maths. I hate it soooooooooooo badly. So unfair, cause the teacher is like about 113 years old and not really capable of teaching us normally. :thumbdown: And guess where I got the best mark? In English :naughty: So yeah. Lets forget maths. :cool:

I think it costs around 28euro, can't remember the exact price but around that. I'd send you the receipt anyway to show your mom!

Oh i know what you mean about the teacher, I had a great maths teacher for 3 years and i wasn't bad at it at all, and then I got a new teacher and she was useless and i couldn't understand maths anymore :thumbdown: it's not our fault!!

haha of course you got your best mark in English.. you rule in english girl! :punk:

I think it costs around 28euro, can't remember the exact price but around that. I'd send you the receipt anyway to show your mom!

Oh i know what you mean about the teacher, I had a great maths teacher for 3 years and i wasn't bad at it at all, and then I got a new teacher and she was useless and i couldn't understand maths anymore :thumbdown: it's not our fault!!

haha of course you got your best mark in English.. you rule in english girl! :punk:

I shall think about it! If I feel the burning desire to get it, then I'll scream and shout! :naughty:

Exactly, my teachers in basic school were also ok and sometimes I even got the highest result possible, but now! Arrrgh! :mad3:

We'll put our Christmas tree up soon! On (In?) the weekend me thinks! I wannnnaaaa :bleh::wub2:

I am obsessed with one song at the moment. It's playing non-stop in my room. Unintended by Muse. Love it. :tears:

I'm a very naughty girl :blush-anim-cl:

I peeked at what my husband has bought me for Crimbo, because I THOUGHT it was the Mika DVD. That's what I hinted strongly for..

BUT - it is the Booky Wook :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll love Russell's book, but I am peed off!!!

My husband just doesn't want to feed my Mika obsession - I KNOW it :sneaky2:

But obviously it's OK for me to fancy Russell :roftl: