daisylou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome :wub2:

Yeah I'm fine..I'm about to burn up though. How are you doing?

Yeah I hear everyone is dying from the heat, and it's just gotten really rainy here last few days!

I'm good, but have to go now, will probably be back later! :wink2:

• 4 weeks later...
hey! well i heard there is some special and exciting news about seeing russell! and i hope ppl that get to c him have a great time

Special and exciting news?:blink:

He's on Conan tomorrow! :yay:

But that ruins my chance of him being there when I go to see Conan :tears: I'm probably going to get people I've never heard of or something..

Special and exciting news?:blink:

He's on Conan tomorrow! :yay:

But that ruins my chance of him being there when I go to see Conan :tears: I'm probably going to get people I've never heard of or something..

im sorry

well its special and exciting news for sheree, lol. i was talking to her, and shes excited! XD

Ok, yes I have news! :bleh:

It doesn't quite feel real yet, but I'm going to the Focus 12 gig to see Russell and Noel Fielding! :D (I have booked everything, but I'm still having difficulty believing I'm going :blush-anim-cl:)

But I'm well 'cited anyway!

It doesn't quite feel real yet, but I'm going to the Focus 12 gig to see Russell and Noel Fielding! :D (I have booked everything, but I'm still having difficulty believing I'm going :blush-anim-cl:)

Lucky!!!!:shocked:

Take me with you! :bleh:

YAY! :yay: sorry, lol. XD

It seems you're more 'cited than I am :naughty:

hahaa, i am hyper atm, lol. i took a nap for a few hrs, and im wide awake, and its exciting news, and u HAVE to wake up from the dream, and relize its reality missie! lmao :lol3:

Haha so am I a little bit :blush-anim-cl: That's why I only have like 11 posts..:bleh:

hahaha, sheree keeps telling me to post, but i nvr know where to, so i post in places lke "what was the last movie u watched'!!!! lol

Oh..when is it you're going?

2 weeks time! :shocked:

hahaa, i am hyper atm, lol. i took a nap for a few hrs, and im wide awake, and its exciting news, and u HAVE to wake up from the dream, and relize its reality missie! lmao :lol3:

hahaha, sheree keeps telling me to post, but i nvr know where to, so i post in places lke "what was the last movie u watched'!!!! lol

*cough*post whore!!!*cough*

I think you guys would be proud of me...

I stayed up and watched Russell Brand on Conan O'Brien last night:biggrin2:

The hair bridge over the Atlantic? Or Rod Stweart as a womanizer?:floor:

hahaa

u know what i need to do, add itunes to my laptop :P