daisylou

I'm a very naughty girl

I peeked at what my husband has bought me for Crimbo, because I THOUGHT it was the Mika DVD. That's what I hinted strongly for..

BUT - it is the Booky Wook

Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll love Russell's book, but I am peed off!!!

My husband just doesn't want to feed my Mika obsession - I KNOW it :sneaky2:

But obviously it's OK for me to fancy Russell :roftl:

What's Crimbo? :cheerful_h4h:

My Booky Wook rocks! :wub2: It was the most amazing reading experience I've ever had. :mf_rosetinted:

Your husband seems to be ok as long as you are staring at the pages of the book, not at Mr Brand himself. :naughty: Both, the DVD and the book are connected with Russell, but he chose the safer one. :naughty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall think about it! If I feel the burning desire to get it, then I'll scream and shout!

Exactly, my teachers in basic school were also ok and sometimes I even got the highest result possible, but now! Arrrgh!

We'll put our Christmas tree up soon! On (In?) the weekend me thinks! I wannnnaaaa

I am obsessed with one song at the moment. It's playing non-stop in my room. Unintended by Muse. Love it.

I know all about bad teachers I tell ya... don't wanna go back there!

Yeah we haven't got our tree up yet either, we always leave it really late at home, not intentionally but we never get around to getting the decorations down from the loft :naughty: oh btw you can't really say "on" or "in" the weekend, you should say "during" here :thumb_yello:

Oh i know that song by Muse too! I love them! they are really amazing live too, saw them during the Summer and they were brilliant!

I'm a very naughty girl

I peeked at what my husband has bought me for Crimbo, because I THOUGHT it was the Mika DVD. That's what I hinted strongly for..

BUT - it is the Booky Wook

Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll love Russell's book, but I am peed off!!!

My husband just doesn't want to feed my Mika obsession - I KNOW it

But obviously it's OK for me to fancy Russell

haha! aw you won't be disappointed with Booky Wook tho dont you worry :thumb_yello:

maybe you'll get all obsessed with Russell as a result which in turn will annoy your husband cos he brought it on and then he will buy you the Mika dvd just so your obsession balances out ... lol :roftl: just a random possibility! :biggrin2:

What's Crimbo?

"Crimbo" is just another word for "Christmas" dear :thumb_yello:

lol! I was thinking of getting it, just because the name is so great, but I don't think I will.:(

Russel on the Late Late Show was gas!!!:D

Oh do get it! even just for the name lol! it's well worth it a great read, just don't let your mom read it lol! :naughty:

Omg yeah I was so excited when he came on!! :mf_lustslow: that was a really good interview, and it was a nice change to Pat Kenny's normal guests :biggrin2: Pat didn't know how to respond to his funny comments though cos Pat never has good comebacks and is sooo bad in general, so it was kinda funny seeing him struggle :bleh:

yeah i like complaining about him.. just sent you a PM actually! :biggrin2:

Oh do get it! even just for the name lol! it's well worth it a great read, just don't let your mom read it lol!

Omg yeah I was so excited when he came on!! that was a really good interview, and it was a nice change to Pat Kenny's normal guests Pat didn't know how to respond to his funny comments though cos Pat never has good comebacks and is sooo bad in general, so it was kinda funny seeing him struggle

yeah i like complaining about him.. just sent you a PM actually!

lol, thanx, I'll read it in a sec...

I must admit Russel is extremely sexy!! I didn't notice it as much before, but in all his recent interviews,:mf_lustslow:

But Mika's better!!:wub2::thumb_yello:

lol, thanx, I'll read it in a sec...

I must admit Russel is extremely sexy!! I didn't notice it as much before, but in all his recent interviews,:mf_lustslow:

But Mika's better!!:wub2::thumb_yello:

oh isn't he?! *sighs* :blush-anim-cl:

I have so much love for that man :bleh:

But ooh I don't know if I could compare Mika to him.. I think it would have to be Russell for me at the mo, don't kill me everyone lol!

It's nice to have someone else from Ireland on here :cheerful_h4h:

That I can complain about Pat Kenny to lol!

that interview was great though, remember Pat was saying that Russell was a very talented and charming man and Russell interupts him and goes

"I won't let you skip past that Pat that was a lovely thing to say! If I knew you better I'd be on your lap right now!"

:roftl:

oh isn't he?! *sighs* :blush-anim-cl:

I have so much love for that man :bleh:

But ooh I don't know if I could compare Mika to him.. I think it would have to be Russell for me at the mo, don't kill me everyone lol!

It's nice to have someone else from Ireland on here :cheerful_h4h:

That I can complain about Pat Kenny to lol!

that interview was great though, remember Pat was saying that Russell was a very talented and charming man and Russell interupts him and goes

"I won't let you skip past that Pat that was a lovely thing to say! If I knew you better I'd be on your lap right now!"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!Ha, oh yeah, that was funny! I loved the way Russel kept saying yes Pat, it seemed like he was trying to get him to loosen up a little.

Russel and Mika are very different, but I still prefer Mika, just because...he's Mika,:bleh:

Yeah, I like it too, because it seems like we're kind of outnumbered here, so we have to stick together in a way.:)

And I have someone who is as sad as me the way Mika never comes here. I was just complaining about that in another thread!:sneaky2::bleh:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!Ha, oh yeah, that was funny! I loved the way Russel kept saying yes Pat, it seemed like he was trying to get him to loosen up a little.

Russel and Mika are very different, but I still prefer Mika, just because...he's Mika,:bleh:

Yeah, I like it too, because it seems like we're kind of outnumbered here, so we have to stick together in a way.

And I have someone who is as sad as me the way Mika never comes here. I was just complaining about that in another thread!:sneaky2::bleh:

haha I also loved the way he pronounced "Pat", I dunno why I thought it was funny!

Oh Russell and Mika are completely different! Russell's kinda like a sleazy gentleman, haha! and Mika, well Mika is kinda indescribable really, he's got so many great aspects to his character and style :cheerful_h4h:

basically they are two very different yet great men!

I remember reading before that Mika thinks Russell needs to brush his hair actually, lol! not sure if he approves :roftl:

We are completely outnumbered here! I know 2/3 others who have appeared here from Ireland but they only post very rarely :sad: so yes we have to stick together lol!

and oh yeah I'm always complaining about that too... I'm trying to stop though cos it doesn't seem to get us anywhere :sneaky2:

We like to complain us Irish don't we?! haha no only joking!

haha I also loved the way he pronounced "Pat", I dunno why I thought it was funny!

Oh Russell and Mika are completely different! Russell's kinda like a sleazy gentleman, haha! and Mika, well Mika is kinda indescribable really, he's got so many great aspects to his character and style :cheerful_h4h:

basically they are two very different yet great men!

I remember reading before that Mika thinks Russell needs to brush his hair actually, lol! not sure if he approves :roftl:

We are completely outnumbered here! I know 2/3 others who have appeared here from Ireland but they only post very rarely :sad: so yes we have to stick together lol!

and oh yeah I'm always complaining about that too... I'm trying to stop though cos it doesn't seem to get us anywhere :sneaky2:

We like to complain us Irish don't we?! haha no only joking!

Yeah, he said Pat funny all the time!! It was like Pahhh or something. For an english accent I thought that was weird.

In a way there a little alike, because they are both kind of two sided. Russell somethimes looks really classy, as does Mika, and they both have posh accents. Except that Russell has a filthy mouth with his accent and Mika can be..."bold" a little. And they're both kind of excentric.

Yep, we are very complainy irish people!! It's a bad habit, but I can't help it sometimes.

I haven't posted much before because I had dial up up unti recently, so I couldn't spend much time online. But we have 3G broadband now, so I want to make the most of it.:thumb_yello:

I'll try and be here more to support the Irish mfc fans with you:wink2:

Yeah, he said Pat funny all the time!! It was like Pahhh or something. For an english accent I thought that was weird.

In a way there a little alike, because they are both kind of two sided. Russell somethimes looks really classy, as does Mika, and they both have posh accents. Except that Russell has a filthy mouth with his accent and Mika can be..."bold" a little. And they're both kind of excentric.

Yep, we are very complainy irish people!! It's a bad habit, but I can't help it sometimes.

I haven't posted much before because I had dial up up unti recently, so I couldn't spend much time online. But we have 3G broadband now, so I want to make the most of it.

I'll try and be here more to support the Irish mfc fans with you:wink2:

yeah you have found a lot of similarities there actually :thumb_yello:

it's funny seeing Russell speaking so eloquently one minute and then shouting English slang the next :roftl:

Oh I know dial up is annoying :thumbdown: and broadband still isn't available everywhere in ireland :shocked:

Yay we'll spread some more greenness around the mfc! :biggrin2:

So have we convinced you to get Booky Wook yet? :bleh:

yeah you have found a lot of similarities there actually

it's funny seeing Russell speaking so eloquently one minute and then shouting English slang the next

Oh I know dial up is annoying and broadband still isn't available everywhere in ireland

Yay we'll spread some more greenness around the mfc!

So have we convinced you to get Booky Wook yet?

I'll definitly consider it! I'll try to persuade my mam when we next go shopping. I'm getting so much this year, so I doubt if I'll have it by xmas.Maybe after though:king:

Yeah, thats why we got 3G, its brilliant compared to eircom, in our area anyway. It's really fast!! And the coverage is good nearly all over Ireland!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :dog: I just thought I'd add that little dog there,lol

I'll definitly consider it! I'll try to persuade my mam when we next go shopping. I'm getting so much this year, so I doubt if I'll have it by xmas.Maybe after though:king:

Yeah, thats why we got 3G, its brilliant compared to eircom, in our area anyway. It's really fast!! And the coverage is good nearly all over Ireland!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :dog: I just thought I'd add that little dog there,lol

Your mam should be glad you want to get a book! it's very good for your English and Russell uses really good language :thumb_yello: I think Pat Kenny compared it to the writing of Shakespeare... :roftl:

hahaha dont worry randomness is always appreciated here :naughty:

You really do love the smilies dont you?!

Your mam should be glad you want to get a book! it's very good for your English and Russell uses really good language :thumb_yello: I think Pat Kenny compared it to the writing of Shakespeare...

hahaha dont worry randomness is always appreciated here :naughty:

You really do love the smilies dont you?!

yea she would fully approve!!:naughty:

She'd probably want to read it herself!:shocked: but I won't let her because I don't trust Russell to be clean and wholesome.

I am a big fan of randomness and smilies!! The world would be very dull without them!:mf_boff::insane::serenade:

yea she would fully approve!!:naughty:

She'd probably want to read it herself!:shocked: but I won't let her because I don't trust Russell to be clean and wholesome.

haha and rightly so, not trusting him to stay clean :naughty:

ohh I'm not sure what my mom would make of it now, I definitely wouldn't want her to read it anyway! she'd be like "young lady what are you reading!" (the book begins with him in a sexual addiction treatment centre! though he does describe it very eloquently :naughty: )

haha and rightly so, not trusting him to stay clean :naughty:

ohh I'm not sure what my mom would make of it now, I definitely wouldn't want her to read it anyway! she'd be like "young lady what are you reading!" (the book begins with him in a sexual addiction treatment centre! though he does describe it very eloquently :naughty: )

He starts off with that?!?! I thought when he said that on the late late or some interview that he was joking!lol:lmao:

Now she's definitly not going to see it!:shocked:

That's something else they might have in commen, sexual addiction!!lol

*I'm joking btw*:lmao:

He starts off with that?!?! I thought when he said that on the late late or some interview that he was joking!lol:lmao:

Now she's definitly not going to see it!

That's something else they might have in commen, sexual addiction!!lol

*I'm joking btw*:lmao:

No he wasn't joking at all! :lmfao:

I don't think it worked on him though, the sexual addiction centre :lmao::naughty:

hmmm maybe maybe :das:

anyway must be off to bed!! don't think i'm going to be up as early as intended tomorrow :boxed: lol, night!!!

No he wasn't joking at all! :lmfao:

I don't think it worked on him though, the sexual addiction centre :lmao::naughty:

hmmm maybe maybe :das:

anyway must be off to bed!! don't think i'm going to be up as early as intended tomorrow :boxed: lol, night!!!

No, I doubt if it worked. He is Russell Brand after all.:naughty:

Yeah, I'll just drag myself out and into the shower, and I hate morning showers when your absolutely wrecked!!

Oh well, night!:sleep_1:

I know all about bad teachers I tell ya... don't wanna go back there!

Yeah we haven't got our tree up yet either, we always leave it really late at home, not intentionally but we never get around to getting the decorations down from the loft oh btw you can't really say "on" or "in" the weekend, you should say "during" here

Oh i know that song by Muse too! I love them! they are really amazing live too, saw them during the Summer and they were brilliant!

"Crimbo" is just another word for "Christmas" dear

We usually put our tree up on the 23rd or 24th. I wanna decorate it already. I always tend to put too many thingies on it, but it looks prettier then. In my humble opinion.:naughty:

"During".....ok.......crimbo=Christmas.... You are my living dictionary:wub2:

Oh! You've seen them live. Niceeeee. I've seen Mika live. And that's it.:blink: I'm not very experienced as you can tell by that. :naughty:

BTW, Hi tauruslady! :biggrin2: Do Irish people all love Russell or something. As much as we have them here, I bet they'll all end up in this thread eventually.

And. I am VERY glad that my mum can't speak English, otherwise she'd kinda faint after peeking into My Booky Wook. I've told her about all addictions Russell has ever had and my descriptions were enough for her. :naughty:

Her name is Riooooooooo and she dances on the saaaaaaand

Duran Duran :tears:

BTW, Hi tauruslady! :biggrin2: Do Irish people all love Russell or something. As much as we have them here, I bet they'll all end up in this thread eventually.

And. I am VERY glad that my mum can't speak English, otherwise she'd kinda faint after peeking into My Booky Wook. I've told her about all addictions Russell has ever had and my descriptions were enough for her. :naughty:

Her name is Riooooooooo and she dances on the saaaaaaand

Duran Duran :tears:

Hi nicole!:wink2:

Lol! Yeah it does kind of seem like that! But I do know that alot of my friends like him too, so yeah, I suppose he is popular with Irish people.

You have Booky Wook to?

I really should get it soon...

Love that Rio song btw:bleh:

Hi nicole!:wink2:

Lol! Yeah it does kind of seem like that! But I do know that alot of my friends like him too, so yeah, I suppose he is popular with Irish people.

You have Booky Wook to?

I really should get it soon...

Love that Rio song btw:bleh:

Yup, I have it, but I am a bad bad girl, cause I have finished it already, so my life is empty now, no Russell literature anymore:crybaby: :naughty:

Go and get it! Get it now! I mean, no one could blame you if you barged in a book store and grabbed it. All in the name of Russell.

Freud once said "You all wonder why madness and desperation exists? Well I can tell you. Imagine there was a man who wrote a book and you really really wanted it, but had to wait. To make it even clearer imagine that man was Russell Brand."

I tend to go crazy in the evenings. :naughty:

Yup, I have it, but I am a bad bad girl, cause I have finished it already, so my life is empty now, no Russell literature anymore:crybaby: :naughty:

Go and get it! Get it now! I mean, no one could blame you if you barged in a book store and grabbed it. All in the name of Russell.

Freud once said "You all wonder why madness and desperation exists? Well I can tell you. Imagine there was a man who wrote a book and you really really wanted it, but had to wait. To make it even more clear imagine that man was Russell Brand."

I tend to go crazy in the evenings.

You read it before Christmas!:no: you bad girl!:doh:

I looked through it somewhere already!, I was tempted to get it, but I was buying the Mika dvd the same day, so it was Russell or Mika. Mika won :winner_first_h4h:

Going crazy is a good thing!!!! Crazy weirdness is what life is for!!!:punk:

Where are you from?:cool:

You read it before Christmas!:no: you bad girl!:doh:

I looked through it somewhere already!, I was tempted to get it, but I was buying the Mika dvd the same day, so it was Russell or Mika. Mika won :winner_first_h4h:

Going crazy is a good thing!!!! Crazy weirdness is what life is for!!!:punk:

Where are you from?:cool:

Haha! It was exactly the same for me! I was like ....Russell or Mika...Mika or Russell.....Russell won. Wow. Even his book can flirt. That must be it. That darn book seduced me:boxed:

From Estonia. It's under Finland and next to Latvia and stuff. Just in case you haven't heard of it. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha! It was exactly the same for me! I was like ....Russell or Mika...Mika or Russell.....Russell won. Wow. Even his book can flirt. That must be it. That darn book seduced me:boxed:

From Estonia. It's under Finland and next to Latvia and stuff. Just in case you haven't heard of it. :mf_rosetinted:

Russel seems to be winning over mika alot in this thread, its a bit dangerous to have it here on the mfc.:naughty: It'll convert mika fans into russel fans, and that could be scary!:shocked:

oh, that gave me another thing they have in commen! There both huge flirts!!!!

They are turning out to be very alike!!

Of course I've heard of Estionia!!! I don't know much about it, but I know of it:thumb_yello:

Hehe, luv your explanation where Estonia is...:naughty:

Btw, I'm gonna buy the bookie tomorrow! Can't wait!!! S.th. nice to read under the Xmas tree! :biggrin2: