daisylou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But he already denied it..THANKS GOD!

British funnyman Russell Brand has not been offered the lead role in the remake of cult classic The Rocky Horror Picture Show - despite reports that he is to star in the film.

The original 1975 movie, which starred Tim Curry, Susan Sarandon and Meat Loaf, is set to be remade, with studio bosses keen to replicate the original's success.

And it had been rumoured that the comedian was favourite to take on the role of transvestite scientist Frank N Furter.

But his agent denies Brand has been approached to star in the remake.

He says, "It's news to me. It wouldn't surprise me if they wanted him but they would have plenty of hoops to jump through."

:naughty:

But he already denied it..THANKS GOD!

British funnyman Russell Brand has not been offered the lead role in the remake of cult classic The Rocky Horror Picture Show - despite reports that he is to star in the film.

:naughty:

There is NOBODY better suited for that role. Whoever's in charge needs to get going and offer Russell the part.

:punk:

Russel would be a good candidate for Frank-N-Furter BUT THEY CANNOT REMAKE RHPS, THAT IS F*CKING SACRILEGE. I heard about that earlier today, I nearly bust a blood vessel. I refuse to watch it, even if he is the lead. NO WAY.

On a different note, I got 'My Booky Wook', I'm halfway through...:wub2:

Russel would be a good candidate for Frank-N-Furter BUT THEY CANNOT REMAKE RHPS, THAT IS F*CKING SACRILEGE. I heard about that earlier today, I nearly bust a blood vessel. I refuse to watch it, even if he is the lead. NO WAY.

On a different note, I got 'My Booky Wook', I'm halfway through...:wub2:

Yeah I agree with you, there are some things you just can't touch, RHPS is one of them!

I couldn't think of anyone more suited for it than Russell if they were to do one though

n608481495_512984_2382.jpg

:bleh:

But I think a lot of people will be against it and so may not do his career much good..

Oh yay, you got the book! He has another one coming out in October too :D

Yeah I agree with you, there are some things you just can't touch, RHPS is one of them!

I couldn't think of anyone more suited for it than Russell if they were to do one though

n608481495_512984_2382.jpg

:bleh:

But I think a lot of people will be against it and so may not do his career much good..

:roftl: But the question is, (and I'm sure you'll know this) can he sing?

Is it wrong that I find transvestites oddly attractive? :blink:

Really? Yay! Will it still be autobiographical?

:roftl: But the question is, (and I'm sure you'll know this) can he sing?

Is it wrong that I find transvestites oddly attractive? :blink:

Really? Yay! Will it still be autobiographical?

Here's your answer to that http://www.myspace.com/officialinfantsorrow :naughty:

Hehe don't worry, you are not alone :bleh:

Yep, can't wait! It's gonna be like his philosophies on different topics, just him talking about things really :naughty: Should be good though!

How are you getting on in England btw? :D

Here's your answer to that http://www.myspace.com/officialinfantsorrow :naughty:

Hehe don't worry, you are not alone :bleh:

Yep, can't wait! It's gonna be like his philosophies on different topics, just him talking about things really :naughty: Should be good though!

How are you getting on in England btw? :D

Oooh, should be good indeedy!

Jolly good, jolly good. Going home in four days...:boxed::crybaby:

EDIT: There's no sound on this computer (gasp) but I'll take your word for it...:naughty:

Oooh, should be good indeedy!

Jolly good, jolly good. Going home in four days...:boxed::crybaby:

EDIT: There's no sound on this computer (gasp) but I'll take your word for it...:naughty:

Aw, well all good things must come to an end unforch :thumbdown:

Did you like London? God I loved it there, miss it so much!

Aw what a pity! These songs were recorded for Forgetting Sarah Marshall, cos he plays a rock star, and he has actually got a really good voice! I swear there is nothing that man can't do :naughty:

I still haven't seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall! :crybaby: I really wish I had the money to buy it...

Rent it when it comes out! Think it's only out in Australia so far, but it's available to rent here but I'm just gonna wait til I can buy the dvd. There's meant to be a 3 disc collectors edition :shocked:

This is the aussie promo, how cute is Russ? :blush-anim-cl:

2gufes9.jpg

Aw, well all good things must come to an end unforch :thumbdown:

Aw what a pity! These songs were recorded for Forgetting Sarah Marshall, cos he plays a rock star, and he has actually got a really good voice! I swear there is nothing that man can't do :naughty:

I haven't actually had the chance to go to London yet...I'm trying to make my mum take me tomorrow or the next day but no such luck as of yet...:thumbdown:

Rent it when it comes out! Think it's only out in Australia so far, but it's available to rent here but I'm just gonna wait til I can buy the dvd. There's meant to be a 3 disc collectors edition :shocked:

2gufes9.jpg

I will! :woot_jump: I can't wait to see it, he is SO gorgeous! :wub2:

That is seriousely the CUTEST thing I've ever seen! :bleh:

2gufes9.jpg

That´s an amazing ad!! :wub2:

Does he really? :) What about?

Aw, well all good things must come to an end unforch

Inside of You :mf_lustslow: I've just become obsessed with that song again :naughty:

I still haven't seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall! I really wish I had the money to buy it...

I haven't either..I wasn't allowed :sad: I'm renting it as soon as it comes out though :)

Hey, sorry to barge in on your love fest fro Russell BUT what is it that makes him attractive because i reallly cannot see it and i'd like somebody to shed some light on it, i also find him quite vulgar too (well he was on BBBM) You might find the guys i like a little "minging" so i'm not wanting to start a hot debate or anything i just want to know...well..WHY??? LOL

Hey, sorry to barge in on your love fest fro Russell BUT what is it that makes him attractive because i reallly cannot see it and i'd like somebody to shed some light on it, i also find him quite vulgar too (well he was on BBBM) You might find the guys i like a little "minging" so i'm not wanting to start a hot debate or anything i just want to know...well..WHY??? LOL

Your post made me giggle. :naughty:

Anyhoo I shall explain what it is I find attractive!

Firstly, his teeth. I have a thing for teeth, it's completely strange and random but I like teeth like other people like eyes for instance.

So he has great teeth, that's one.

The way he carries himself. He seems confident and vulnerable at the same times.

I also have a thing for long haired, dirty men.

I could go on but I won't. :mf_rosetinted:

Your post made me giggle. :naughty:

Anyhoo I shall explain what it is I find attractive!

Firstly, his teeth. I have a thing for teeth, it's completely strange and random but I like teeth like other people like eyes for instance.

So he has great teeth, that's one.

The way he carries himself. He seems confident and vulnerable at the same times.

I also have a thing for long haired, dirty men.

I could go on but I won't. :mf_rosetinted:

LMFAO @ long haired dirty men...dirty in personality is definately Russel ;)