daisylou

Russel seems to be winning over mika alot in this thread, its a bit dangerous to have it here on the mfc. It'll convert mika fans into russel fans, and that could be scary!:shocked:

oh, that gave me another thing they have in commen! There both huge flirts!!!!

They are turning out to be very alike!!

Of course I've heard of Estionia!!! I don't know much about it, but I know of it:thumb_yello:

Haha, I doubt it will happen, cause there aren't many people in this thread actually, only some who are determined not to let Russell thread die in shame. :naughty:

Yup. When one of my friends first heard Russell laugh madly, then she was like "Wow. His laugh reminds me of Mika's". And I actually agree, cause when Mika goes all giggly and stuff they sound similar:naughty: :wub2:

Estonia is smaallllllll. :blink: And our first language is Estonian, so you're welcome to correct me if I make mistakes in English. :wink2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, luv your explanation where Estonia is...:naughty:

Btw, I'm gonna buy the bookie tomorrow! Can't wait!!! S.th. nice to read under the Xmas tree!

YOU TOO!? :shocked:

*jumps on you* :mf_lustslow:

I always knew you were a smart one! :wink2: Now I wish I could go back in time and start reading it all over again, from the beginning. :blink:

What's wrong with the explanation? I think it's very civilizised and makes me look clever. :thumb_yello: Not. :naughty:

Haha, I doubt it will happen, cause there aren't many people in this thread actually, only some who are determined not to let Russell thread die in shame. :naughty:

Yup. When one of my friends first heard Russell laugh madly, then she was like "Wow. His laugh reminds me of Mika's". And I actually agree, cause when Mika goes all giggly and stuff they sound similar:naughty:

Estonia is smaallllllll. :blink: And our first language is Estonian, so you're welcome to correct me if I make mistakes in English. :wink2:

It won't die in shame!:biggrin2:

At first I thought they were really different, but they're not the more I tihnk about it.

I love when Mika giggles:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

You have really good english!! I would'nt have known it wasn't your first language unless you told me! really!

It won't die in shame!:biggrin2:

At first I thought they were really different, but they're not the more I tihnk about it.

I love when Mika giggles :blush-anim-cl:

You have really good english!! I would'nt have known it wasn't your first language unless you told me! really!

It surely won't! :biggrin2:

I have always seen the similarities between them. Both handsome, funny, flirty and intelligent. :wink2: Although, yes, I have to admit that Russell is a tad dirtier. :roftl:

Thank you. :) Still, don't hesitate to scream "STUUUUPID IS IN DA HOUSE! Yeah, you Nicole, it's not "blabla", it's "bläblä". That was just a random example:naughty:

It surely won't!

I have always seen the similarities between them. Both handsome, funny, flirty and intelligent. Although, yes, I have to admit that Russell is a tad dirtier.

Thank you. Still, don't hesitate to scream "STUUUUPID IS IN DA HOUSE! Yeah, you Nicole, it's not "blabla", it's "bläblä". That was just a random example:naughty:

Yea, just a tad,lol:roftl:

I wouldn't shout that at you!!!!! That last part was very random!

But not as random as this:

:insane::blowup::mf_swordfight::plane::snog: ?!?!?!?!?!? eggheads rule!

Yea, just a tad,lol

I wouldn't shout that at you!!!!! That last part was very random!

But not as random as this:

:insane::blowup::mf_swordfight::plane::snog: ?!?!?!?!?!? eggheads rule!

:roftl:

So.... there was an insane guy who got angry and almost blew up, then he had a swordfight and then he got fed up and flew away and started snogging someone on the street. :blink:

:roftl: So.... there was an insane guy who got angry and almost blew up, then he had a swordfight and then he got fed up and flew away and started snogging someone on the street. :blink:

Ha! yeah thats what happened! *in my mind*:mf_boff:

I have to log off now, because I think Ugly Betty is coming on, and I love that show!

And Mika's on Graham Norton later, so it's a good telly night.

I'll chat to you again another time:):cheerful_h4h:

cya!

Ha! yeah thats what happened! *in my mind*:mf_boff:

I have to log off now, because I think Ugly Betty is coming on, and I love that show!

And Mika's on Graham Norton later, so it's a good telly night.

I'll chat to you again another time:):cheerful_h4h:

cya!

I'm not very much into Ugly Betty, but I suppose that's because I'm too busy to watch every episode of it. :naughty:

Anyway, I'm off too. Gotta go and sleep..... *drools* I can't think of anything better than sleeping at the moment, cause I'm so tired. :naughty:

Nighty night! :huglove:

Another Russel fan!!! They're everywhere!!!:D

:mf_rosetinted: everywhere...:punk:

YOU TOO!? :shocked:

*jumps on you* :mf_lustslow:

I always knew you were a smart one! Now I wish I could go back in time and start reading it all over again, from the beginning.

What's wrong with the explanation? I think it's very civilizised and makes me look clever. Not.

lol, thank you! :huglove:

can't wait for Xmas now! :wink2:

We usually put our tree up on the 23rd or 24th. I wanna decorate it already. I always tend to put too many thingies on it, but it looks prettier then. In my humble opinion.

"During".....ok.......crimbo=Christmas.... You are my living dictionary

Oh! You've seen them live. Niceeeee. I've seen Mika live. And that's it. I'm not very experienced as you can tell by that.

BTW, Hi tauruslady! Do Irish people all love Russell or something. As much as we have them here, I bet they'll all end up in this thread eventually.

And. I am VERY glad that my mum can't speak English, otherwise she'd kinda faint after peeking into My Booky Wook. I've told her about all addictions Russell has ever had and my descriptions were enough for her.

Her name is Riooooooooo and she dances on the saaaaaaand

Duran Duran

Well my best friend hates Russell :tears::no: It does actually upset me but what can I do?! Though most people like/love him too! well what's not to love I say?! :bleh:

Haha! maybe I should be worried that my mom can speak English :boxed: though she's not used to Russell's language, I'll just tell her oh that means Russell enjoys helping old ladies carry their shopping across the road :naughty:

Speaking of Duran Duran.... :biggrin2: ... have you ever seen Russell's live act where he's talking about using your card when to buy stuff at a store, and when you enter your PIN code the person behind the counter turns around very abruptly, like they're in a Duran Duran video! :roftl:

Well my best friend hates Russell It does actually upset me but what can I do?! Though most people like/love him too! well what's not to love I say?!

Haha! maybe I should be worried that my mom can speak English though she's not used to Russell's language, I'll just tell her oh that means Russell enjoys helping old ladies carry their shopping across the road

Speaking of Duran Duran... ... have you ever seen Russell's live act where he's talking about using your card when to buy stuff at a store, and when you enter your PIN code the person behind the counter turns around very abruptly, like they're in a Duran Duran video!

:boxed: Why does she hate him? Weird. But, yeah, not like you can do anything about it. Russell's getting enough love anyway. :naughty:

But....but...but...isn't that what Russell really enjoys? Or have I missed something, cause that's the only reason why I love him. :blink:

Yeah! Hahaha! I have seen that video! It's hilarious! (Like all his vids. Dooh!) But actually Russell's right! Some do that! XD

My Christmas holiday started today! And I DIDN'T fail in maths! So everything's dandyyyyy! :thumb_yello: But the moment I walked out of school, I got an awful migraine, so for the last 5 hours I have been sleeping and still my head is weird. :boxed:

You know what me and my friends did today morning? We had some time before school so we decided to play a game on the street. We had to say "Hiya! :)" to strangers. We all had only 3 chances and if we didn't say hi to the first person who walked towards us, then we had to say to the other one, but if we missed them too, then we HAD to say to the third one. It was like that you can choose, but who knows, maybe the next one looks even meaner and weirder. We all did two rounds and on both times I got a Hi back! :lmfao:

Finally I got the bookie - in my own hands! *yay*

So can't believe it!!! :groupwave:

Won't have time to read it though before Xmas...but as I said before: that's something great to have under the Christmas tree! :mf_rosetinted:

*pats your head*

Now your life finally has a meaning. :)

You will enjoy every page of it! At least I know that I did. :thumb_yello:

Now I need to go and threaten Russell :blink: Cause I want him to write about 1769769376 more books. :wub2:

I'll see Russell on TV next Saturday cause they are showing that British Music Awards (or something) again. And he was the host. :wub2:

Finally I got the bookie - in my own hands! *yay*

So can't believe it!!!

Won't have time to read it though before Xmas...but as I said before: that's something great to have under the Christmas tree!

Yay! you should love it! :thumb_yello:

Are you back home in Germany now for Christmas? my friends finished in UL last week!

Why does she hate him? Weird. But, yeah, not like you can do anything about it. Russell's getting enough love anyway.

But....but...but...isn't that what Russell really enjoys? Or have I missed something, cause that's the only reason why I love him.

Yeah! Hahaha! I have seen that video! It's hilarious! (Like all his vids. Dooh!) But actually Russell's right! Some do that! XD

My Christmas holiday started today! And I DIDN'T fail in maths! So everything's dandyyyyy! But the moment I walked out of school, I got an awful migraine, so for the last 5 hours I have been sleeping and still my head is weird.

You know what me and my friends did today morning? We had some time before school so we decided to play a game on the street. We had to say "Hiya! " to strangers. We all had only 3 chances and if we didn't say hi to the first person who walked towards us, then we had to say to the other one, but if we missed them too, then we HAD to say to the third one. It was like that you can choose, but who knows, maybe the next one looks even meaner and weirder. We all did two rounds and on both times I got a Hi back!

She finds him annoying. Meh! Russell's got more than enough love from us two alone anyway!! so i'll leave her be not liking him, one less girl to fight off eh? :bleh:

I'd so love to just spontaneously start singing Duran Duran if I ever saw that happen in a shop!

Yay! we're all on holidays now! and well done for passing maths! I hope your migrane is gone by now, I hate them, I've had 2 this week as well which is kind of unusual, maybe it's the weather :blink:

Though it was a lovely day here yesterday! the sun was shining, the streets were completely dry, you'd swear it was a Summer's day not mid-Winter!

hahaha you and your friends sound like mad fun! I'd be afraid of who would be walking past!! to me they'd probably be like " :blink: uh.. hi?"

OOOOHHH guess what guess what?!!! I went to see St. Trinians today! :biggrin2:

It was brilliant! really good film!! and Russell... :mf_lustslow: he was great! his character was quite like himself really :naughty: ooh i really wanna tell ye about him but I don't wanna ruin the film for you!!

She finds him annoying. Meh! Russell's got more than enough love from us two alone anyway!! so i'll leave her be not liking him, one less girl to fight off eh? :bleh:

I'd so love to just spontaneously start singing Duran Duran if I ever saw that happen in a shop!

Yay! we're all on holidays now! and well done for passing maths! I hope your migrane is gone by now, I hate them, I've had 2 this week as well which is kind of unusual, maybe it's the weather

Though it was a lovely day here yesterday! the sun was shining, the streets were completely dry, you'd swear it was a Summer's day not mid-Winter!

hahaha you and your friends sound like mad fun! I'd be afraid of who would be walking past!! to me they'd probably be like " : uh.. hi?"

OOOOHHH guess what guess what?!!! I went to see St. Trinians today!

It was brilliant! really good film!! and Russell... he was great! his character was quite like himself really ooh i really wanna tell ye about him but I don't wanna ruin the film for you!!

We've got a lot of love to give him :wub2:

I hate migraines, I have pretty bad ones usually, my fingers go all numb, I puke and sometimes I just cannot read. :boxed: Like that has happened about 2 times. I read but all the wrong words and letters come out. :blink:

I was afraid too, but I still went for it. I didn't want to say Hi to any old people or bitchy girls. I tried to go for middle aged women. :naughty:

REALLY? :shocked: Lucky lucky lucky you! I wannnnnna seee it. Why is Estonia always so far behind!!? :tears:

We've got a lot of love to give him

I hate migraines, I have pretty bad ones usually, my fingers go all numb, I puke and sometimes I just cannot read. :boxed: Like that has happened about 2 times. I read but all the wrong words and letters come out.

I was afraid too, but I still went for it. I didn't want to say Hi to any old people or bitchy girls. I tried to go for middle aged women.

REALLY? :shocked: Lucky lucky lucky you! I wannnnnna seee it. Why is Estonia always so far behind!!? :tears:

oh I've never had migranes like that before but my cousin does, they must be annoying :thumbdown:

aw you will see it eventually! are you sure it's not out in the cinema over there?

aw I was really proud of him seeing him on the big screen! he did a great job!

I'll tell you one little bit, it won't spoil it! he has to pretend to be a gay German painter at one point! :roftl: :roftl: This guy says to him "and you are?" (implying, what's your name) and he goes "I'm German" :naughty:

oh I've never had migranes like that before but my cousin does, they must be annoying :thumbdown:

aw you will see it eventually! are you sure it's not out in the cinema over there?

aw I was really proud of him seeing him on the big screen! he did a great job!

I'll tell you one little bit, it won't spoil it! he has to pretend to be a gay German painter at one point! :roftl: This guy says to him "and you are?" (implying, what's your name) and he goes "I'm German" :naughty:

I'll go and check later on the Internet, but I am almost 100% sure that it's not out in the cinema here. :thumbdown:

I'd be really proud. My friends would go deaf, cause I wouldn't stop talking about it! :shocked:

Hahaha. :roftl: I can so imagine that. Hmm...I give up...I need more infomation. Any more funny bits to tell me? :bleh:

I'll go and check later on the Internet, but I am almost 100% sure that it's not out in the cinema here. :thumbdown:

I'd be really proud. My friends would go deaf, cause I wouldn't stop talking about it! :shocked:

Hahaha. I can so imagine that. Hmm...I give up...I need more infomation. Any more funny bits to tell me? :bleh:

OK well he has a very nice entrance to begin with, he comes driving in through the gates and he opens his door and the camera starts from his feet showing his boots and goes up, and then he goes "hello you little nitwits!" :bleh: to the students, though he does love them! :naughty: He's meant to be a teacher but wouldn't be a typical teacher now! the school needs to raise money and he's there in front of the class saying well any ideas?! and the students are like hmm... THEFT! and he's like "yeesss now you're talking!" :naughty:

I won't totally spoil it though.. he only has a few scenes but he's a vital character!

oh by the way did you see that Russell and Matt thing that I posted earlier? cos the link doesnt work anymore! :boxed:

OK well he has a very nice entrance to begin with, he comes driving in through the gates and he opens his door and the camera starts from his feet showing his boots and goes up, and then he goes "hello you little nitwits!" to the students, though he does love them! He's meant to be a teacher but wouldn't be a typical teacher now! the school needs to raise money and he's there in front of the class saying well any ideas?! and the students are like hmm... THEFT! and he's like "yeesss now you're talking!"

I won't totally spoil it though.. he only has a few scenes but he's a vital character!

oh by the way did you see that Russell and Matt thing that I posted earlier? cos the link doesnt work anymore!

Haha! Amazing. That role suits him. :naughty: I was so desperate that I ran off to youtube and started watching the trailer and then ended up spending about an hour there, watching all sorts of videos of him. How typical! :naughty:

Nope! :boxed: I tried to watch it but I guess it already then didn't work. :blink:

I really should go to sleep, cause it's already 02:30 am , but I'm too lazy to move myself. :naughty: I need to brush my teeth and so on, but I just caaaan't get off the chair and stand up. I'll just let myself fall on the floor and then kinda crawl around the house. :roftl:

Oh well. I must be strong. I'll just pretend that I have a big-haired pixie waiting for me. :wub2:

Haha! Amazing. That role suits him. I was so desperate that I ran off to youtube and started watching the trailer and then ended up spending about an hour there, watching all sorts of videos of him. How typical!

Nope! I tried to watch it but I guess it already then didn't work.

I really should go to sleep, cause it's already 02:30 am , but I'm too lazy to move myself. :naughty: I need to brush my teeth and so on, but I just caaaan't get off the chair and stand up. I'll just let myself fall on the floor and then kinda crawl around the house.

Oh well. I must be strong. I'll just pretend that I have a big-haired pixie waiting for me.

Oh god I know youtube is so addictive, you'd watch one Russell vid and then keep finding more! It's like oh I'll just watch one more!.. and then that one has a second part and you're there all night! Oh I'm often here til 2am as well, it's a bad habit, can't break it now though it's gone on too long! :naughty:

hahaha I just have the funniest image of you now :roftl: on the floor, arms stretched out, hopelessly reaching towards the bed :lmao:

I like your motivation though :naughty: a lot. I'm going to try that myself! *steals idea* :bleh:

Sure you can always get St Trinians when it comes out on dvd! I know it's a while to wait but it won't be too long!

New show tomorrow night on BBC Radio2! He wasn't on last week :sad: missed him *sobs*

*pats your head*

Now your life finally has a meaning.

You will enjoy every page of it! At least I know that I did. :thumb_yello:

Now I need to go and threaten Russell :blink: Cause I want him to write about 1769769376 more books.

I'll see Russell on TV next Saturday cause they are showing that British Music Awards (or something) again. And he was the host. :wub2:

I believe you! :mf_rosetinted: You wouldn't believe how much I'm actually looking forwards to this new life!! :naughty:

Yay! you should love it!

Are you back home in Germany now for Christmas? my friends finished in UL last week!

I'm sure I will...also bought "The picture of Dorian Gray" with it...Gotta have to decide which one to read first...But condidering the fact that I've read Oscar Wilde's book like three times...and the BOOKIE not yet the decision is kind of easy! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, going back home to Germany on Sunday...5 weeks holidays - how great is that?! :groupwave:

Only finished the exams on Thursday though...and had to hand in an essay today...But NOW it's over...yay yay yay

I believe you! You wouldn't believe how much I'm actually looking forwards to this new life!!

I'm sure I will...also bought "The picture of Dorian Gray" with it...Gotta have to decide which one to read first...But condidering the fact that I've read Oscar Wilde's book like three times...and the BOOKIE not yet the decision is kind of easy!

Yeah, going back home to Germany on Sunday...5 weeks holidays - how great is that?!

Only finished the exams on Thursday though...and had to hand in an essay today...But NOW it's over...yay yay yay

read it read it read it! :naughty: haha I can't really tell you to actually, cos I haven't read it in ages now, have had no time! :thumbdown: I finished college last week but still had lots of work to do this week but I think I'm going to relax now until next year! :naughty: and get back to Booky Wook, I feel bad for having neglected it! :sad:

Oh yeah you are so lucky in UL, 5 weeks holidays! we only get 3 :sad:

oh well, it'll be lovely for you to be able to go home now for 4/5 weeks! it breaks up the year a bit :thumb_yello:

I hope you like it here in Ireland anyway! :)

Oh god I know youtube is so addictive, you'd watch one Russell vid and then keep finding more! It's like oh I'll just watch one more!.. and then that one has a second part and you're there all night! Oh I'm often here til 2am as well, it's a bad habit, can't break it now though it's gone on too long!

hahaha I just have the funniest image of you now on the floor, arms stretched out, hopelessly reaching towards the bed

I like your motivation though a lot. I'm going to try that myself! *steals idea*

Sure you can always get St Trinians when it comes out on dvd! I know it's a while to wait but it won't be too long!

New show tomorrow night on BBC Radio2! He wasn't on last week missed him *sobs*

Exactly. And it's not like I watch every video only once...hell no...yesterday I watched one of his videos for about 6 times. That's because he was making really weird noises and screaming in a high voice that reminded me of myself in the morning.:roftl:

Well you nailed it, cause that's exactly what I looked like, holding on to a corner of my blanket and trying to get on the bed. When I tried to get to the kitchen I just put my feet against the wall and pushed myself. :thumb_yello:

I checked if they are showing St Trinians in the cinema here, but NO! And it wasn't even mentioned on the list of the movies that are coming. :sneaky2: *cries on her knees*

I just have to wait a bit and when it's finally available on DVD, I'll go and attack the shops and demand myself that DVD and his live DVD :sneaky2:

Now it's tonight. :biggrin2: I can't listen to him though, not even online. Dunno why, so I have to wait until I can download the podcast. :blink:

*is getting really fed up that the whole world is trying to separate her from Russell. :naughty: *