What Animal Do You Think Mika Looks Like?

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that I can classify Mika as one animal or another. But more a combination of different animals. He looks like a cute bunny rabbit (for the fact that when he sings Grace Kelly he goes "mmmm..." he wrinkles his nose in the most adorable way...similar to how a bunny rabbit does). His hair would make him a lion of sorts. Finally, a monkey because of his fun, contagious and fantastic personality.

hahahaahaa I'm a Leo too. I've found lots of Leos here in MFC!!! There's a lot of us!!! Union of the Leos birth sign!!! :naughty: I'm 5 days older than Mika so in chinese zodiac we are Pig ! :blink: He doesn't look like a pig, so in this case I vote in Lion too!

i'm a leo to i'm 3 days older than him though hehe:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 months later...
I don't think that I can classify Mika as one animal or another. But more a combination of different animals. He looks like a cute bunny rabbit (for the fact that when he sings Grace Kelly he goes "mmmm..." he wrinkles his nose in the most adorable way...similar to how a bunny rabbit does). His hair would make him a lion of sorts. Finally, a monkey because of his fun, contagious and fantastic personality.

I quoted myself, I know but I thought that I'd update my answer.

First of all, he can't be compared to any sort of fish...he hates those...

Here's what animals (because I can't compare him to only one):

1) A bunny rabbit--> because of his "nose wrinkle" and because of his adorable bunny teeth (yes...I call them bunny teeth)

2) A lion--> for the fact that he has a goreous mane of hair

3) A giraffe--> really bad comparison, I know, but Mica IS tall...

4) A monkey--> because of his fun, fantastic and contagious personality