What Animal Do You Think Mika Looks Like?

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

My hamster was really poorly during the last 8 days. :( The strangest thing happened on the eight day... I was watching Domino when he couldn't walk anymore. I touched him and he squeezed my finger as he took his last breath! :shocked: I will never forget it. It was so strange. I then made him a little coffin and buried him in the garden. I have buried cats too, and those funerals were even tougher for me. :crybaby:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My hamster was really poorly during the last 8 days. :( The strangest thing happened on the eight day... I was watching Domino when he couldn't walk anymore. I touched him and he squeezed my finger as he took his last breath! :shocked: I will never forget it. It was so strange. I then made him a little coffin and buried him in the garden. I have buried cats too, and those funerals were even tougher for me. :crybaby:

this has become a really depressing thread!! we would always use poptart or kleenex boxes because that's all we had :thumbdown:

hey all i was just thinking and in the mood for a little fun but what animal do you think mika looks like?? like any animal at all!! a dog? a cat? a rabbit? this is one my friend came up with....A FISH.:roftl: but i disagree. what do you guys think?? oh and if you have spoken to me in the other thread HELLO!! =D

a little monkey!!!:biggrin2:

i think it suits him cause he's always jumping around and nice and dynamic, cheerful and everything.

or am i weird?

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:roftl:

Moose is about the worst one I've heard yet!!

This thread is doing an amazing job of putting me RIGHT OFF Mika physically.

:naughty:

lol, you said antler and moose deer and bambi have antlers lol:roftl: :wink2: i think mika is either a rabbit or a kitten...both exceedingly fluffy

i wasnt saying mika looked like a moose, it was the antler part that reminded me of a moose lol

If I must compare him to an animal I'd say either something in the Big Cat family - maybe a puma - or a beautiful Arabian horse. :wub2:

My friend calls him Hamster Man :sneaky2:

:roftl: Poor Mika. I agree about the big cat thing. Love his cheetah eyes.