• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss my little anorexic boy...:tears:

:naughty:

I'm one to talk *pokes jelly rolls on stomach* :sad:

:lmao:

ROFTLMFAO!!!

OMG i amost died reading this thjread! Yes, when i discovered mika i was like..whoa his hip bones are really poking out, man (sorry meeks, but admit, you are a stick) and now...he actually has meat on his beautiful bones! I was worried he;d make me look fat and i'd be like "do i look fat in these pant, hunny?" (when we're married) and he'd be like "compared to me you do." and now...I'll be able to fit into his coat when I'm cold!:D

ROFTLMFAO!!!

OMG i amost died reading this thjread! Yes, when i discovered mika i was like..whoa his hip bones are really poking out, man (sorry meeks, but admit, you are a stick) and now...he actually has meat on his beautiful bones! I was worried he;d make me look fat and i'd be like "do i look fat in these pant, hunny?" (when we're married) and he'd be like "compared to me you do." and now...I'll be able to fit into his coat when I'm cold!:D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That was great.

Oh trust me, I do. Jelly rolls and love handles are 2 different things. Jelly roles are on the front of your stomach :lmao:

:lmfao: forgive me, I'm a confused old lady, lol. What exactly are jelly roles? hahahahahahahahahaha! I cannot believe we're talking about this in the mika gaining wait thread! good god he'd be offended!

:lmfao: forgive me, I'm a confused old lady, lol. What exactly are jelly roles? hahahahahahahahahaha! I cannot believe we're talking about this in the mika gaining wait thread! good god he'd be offended!

I'm not saying he has jelly rolls, I'm saying I do! :lmao:

Jelly rolls = rolls of fat that hags over the front of your jeans/pants

Love handles = fat on your hips that hangs over the sides of your jeans/pants

Back fat = self-explanatory

:thumb_yello:

I'm not saying he has jelly rolls, I'm saying I do! :lmao:

Jelly rolls = rolls of fat that hags over the front of your jeans/pants

Love handles = fat on your hips that hangs over the sides of your jeans/pants

Back fat = self-explanatory

:thumb_yello:

ROFTLMFAO!!!!!!!!1:lmfao::lmao:

OK I think the stuff that ahngs over the sides is muffin top sin't it? (I learned that the hard way!) but love handle is when it all bunches up to make...well, handles :lmfao: I know..If mika had love handles or jelly rolls that;d be so weird cause he's so slim!

ROFTLMFAO!!!!!!!!1:lmfao::lmao:

OK I think the stuff that ahngs over the sides is muffin top sin't it? (I learned that the hard way!) but love handle is when it all bunches up to make...well, handles :lmfao: I know..If mika had love handles or jelly rolls that;d be so weird cause he's so slim!

muffin top = hanging over the whole rim of the jeans

Oh god...I saw a four inch muffin top once at the mall...it jiggled...

and i was scared...:blink:

:blink: that scared me just reading about it

We can see his little tummy in this picture.:biggrin2:

mikaema16.png

But, still skinny!

hehe, cute :wub2:

aww...he's so cute!

I want to poke his tummy and hear him laugh like the Pillsbury Doughboy!:bleh:

haha, i was thinking exactly the same thing

We can see his little tummy in this picture.:biggrin2:

mikaema16.png

But, still skinny!

yeah i saw that! in fact, I was actually going to post that too. But then I thought "better not...some people might hate me" but I feel better now :)

I noticed the weight gain too, especially in his legs.

My theory is, in his month off, he reviewed everything of the year, and decided he didn't want his pants falling down all the time, :biggrin2:and he wanted more stamina for so many live shows. He must burn of thousands of calories with so many energetic shows. And maybe he did some weights to try to increase the stamina...and look even better for his Love Today drumming???

I noticed the weight gain too, especially in his legs.

My theory is, in his month off, he reviewed everything of the year, and decided he didn't want his pants falling down all the time, :biggrin2:and he wanted more stamina for so many live shows. He must burn of thousands of calories with so many energetic shows. And maybe he did some weights to try to increase the stamina...and look even better for his Love Today drumming???

He just wanted to please all of his adoring fans! :naughty: