Mika Might Hate Me For Saying This...

CazGirl

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! He's so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Like. So fat. Or slim. whatever. He looks like Britney.

Nice picture :naughty:

Never wear too tight pants, even slim people get muffintops!

Noooooooo! He doesn't look like Britney at all!!!!!:naughty:

He looks a bit pregnant !:naughty:

But he's still cute !:wub2:

Pregnant:roftl:

Noooooooo! He doesn't look like Britney at all!!!!!:naughty:

Nah.. They have the same skin colour?

Damn you EnFa!!!

I wanted to point out that he has a muffin top!

I love how the first time I heard that term was from Kath and Kim... the foxymorons of Fountain Lakes!

I think I heard it on youtube. Lovehandles. Hehe :naughty: Im the greased lightning!

Yes, you are right. I've often thought, when I've seen the Grace Kelly video, that Mika actually looks better in the Happy Endings one. I thought it might be that his hair was a bit different, but his face looks fuller. Yes, you are right. he's put some weight on and looks brilliant!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Meeee !:mf_rosetinted:

actually it was ME who said Mika was pregnant :roftl:

someone mentioned Nicole Ritchie and her skinniness and I said "and Mika will announce he is freakishly pregnant"

:lmao:

i like his little tummy in that picture though. I just wanna hug him and GRAB HIM :roftl:

someone restrain me!

actually it was ME who said Mika was pregnant :roftl:

someone mentioned Nicole Ritchie and her skinniness and I said "and Mika will announce he is freakishly pregnant"

:lmao:

i like his little tummy in that picture though. I just wanna hug him and GRAB HIM :roftl:

someone restrain me!

:roftl: :roftl: I want to hug him too! :wub2:

I do realise that everyone is smitten with him and not being negative but for a guy who was teased at school for having large hips do you think everyone nitpicking over the tiniest bit of weight gain is appropriate?

Saying he looks pregnant is crazy.........other people have been saying that he looked too skinny in the EMA pics!!:blink:

He is without a shadow of a doubt looking fitter and healthier but to go on about his weight like this is not right.

As somone who is overwieight to have people say that this very slight man has a "muffin top" "looks a bit pregnant" etc is shocking!

:shocked:

OK...........I'm done! :mf_rosetinted:

I do realise that everyone is smitten with him and not being negative but for a guy who was teased at school for having large hips do you think everyone nitpicking over the tiniest bit of weight gain is appropriate?

Saying he looks pregnant is crazy.........other people have been saying that he looked too skinny in the EMA pics!!:blink:

He is without a shadow of a doubt looking fitter and healthier but to go on about his weight like this is not right.

As somone who is overwieight to have people say that this very slight man has a "muffin top" "looks a bit pregnant" etc is shocking!

You're so right!

Aside from the larger issue of not picking someone apart based on their size, it's kind of silly to focus on all these photos anyway since they can so often be deceiving.

The EMA pics look "skinny" because of the weird camera angle. If you look at the top of the plaque he's holding it appears to be several inches wider than the bottom, but common sense tells you the frame is a perfect rectangle. That's why his legs look skinnier than they actually are because the perspective has been warped to make things appears smaller as they move towards the bottom of the photo.

Mika is looking good and that's probably all that needs to be said on the subject :glasses2:

I really don't think he looks that bad, to be honest I think he looks great with a little meat on his bones. As long as he's healthy, I don't think it matters if he puts on a little weight.:thumb_yello:

lol, none of us think he looks pregnant. we were completely overexaggerating. someone said something about nicole ritchie and i jokingly said "mika may announce he's freakishly pregnant"

none of us think he looks fat either. He isn't at all. But compared to his much earlier pictures you can see that there's a difference. That is ALL I wanted to point out; the fact that he looks much healthier. I may be the owner of this thread but I cannot control what people say....but I know none of us are serious. Did you read the entire thread? If not, I suggest you do lol, you'll see where everything came from :)

i'm sorry if you OR Mika were offended in any way, I personally never meant to cause harm.

Aside from the larger issue of not picking someone apart based on their size, it's kind of silly to focus on all these photos anyway since they can so often be deceiving.

The EMA pics look "skinny" because of the weird camera angle. If you look at the top of the plaque he's holding it appears to be several inches wider than the bottom, but common sense tells you the frame is a perfect rectangle. That's why his legs look skinnier than they actually are because the perspective has been warped to make things appears smaller as they move towards the bottom of the photo.

Mika is looking good and that's probably all that needs to be said on the subject :glasses2:

that's kinda what I was thinking....

pictures can be very decieving.

I do kinda see what you mean about the difference though,

but I don't know how Mika would take people talking about him looking pregenant (even if it was meant as a joke), seeing as he said that he was bullied for supposedly having child bearing hips when he was younger.

Generally, he doesn't seem to have a problem with people being large, hence the "big girls, you are beautiful!" and I don't think that he would think that someone saying he has put on a little bit of weight as an offence,

it's more the pregnant referance that I think is a bit unecsesary...

I realise your not being mean though, and we all love mika, else we wouldn't be here.

lol, none of us think he looks pregnant. we were completely overexaggerating. someone said something about nicole ritchie and i jokingly said "mika may announce he's freakishly pregnant"

none of us think he looks fat either. He isn't at all. But compared to his much earlier pictures you can see that there's a difference. That is ALL I wanted to point out; the fact that he looks much healthier. I may be the owner of this thread but I cannot control what people say....but I know none of us are serious. Did you read the entire thread? If not, I suggest you do lol, you'll see where everything came from :)

i'm sorry if you OR Mika were offended in any way, I personally never meant to cause harm.

I hadn't read this when I posted above

:)

Could it.. that we were joking? :wink2: