Mika Might Hate Me For Saying This...

CazGirl

ppl..you scary me...I'm not so obsessed to the point of measure every little variation of his ssssssssssexy body:naughty:

I think he's a bit intoxicated from the drugs {continue reading:bleh:} he probably use for tryn to stay healty..there is nothin better than some deserved rest:thumb_yello: I hope he didn't throw away the mikster sleepin puppy I gave to him :blush-anim-cl:

this is form Sariflor, took in Dusseldorf..

2003115134544955157_rs.jpg

Don't ya think he's so damn hot especially when he'e NOT shaved?:mf_lustslow:

GAWD KILL ME!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I might look at that tomorrow *faints

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If he has put on any weight, it's probably because he NEEDED to. Mika is a very tall and thin man, but thats just who he is naturally. He looks amazing to me. I certainly do not think he is fat, if he is fat then the rest of the population would be morbidly obese.

He's a gorgeous man and absolutely perfect! :)

don't worry, I still love our dear boy! :biggrin2:

anyway.

Anyone remember the skinny, slightly bony and lanky young man from november till the late spring/early summer time?

Let me remind you...

(this is NOT an attack!)

mikabony.jpg

this next pic is from the EMA's. Here it is.

mika4.png

did you see it? let me post the same pic, this time edited...

mika4edit.png

We all knew Mika finally put on some weightage. WOOT! He looks SO MUCH HEALTHIER. I love him more :wub2:

But anyway...I decided to post this because now there's EVIDENCE...I mean, there was anyway but not really enough to make a comparison...and there is now :bleh:

Mika, we love you the way you are any size and shape, but you do look so much better!! :biggrin2:

***PLEASE NOTE***

For the record, i DO NOT think he is fat! He just gained a little bit, okay? and i think he looks much better!

I can understand why you posted this pictures and created this article

(so to speak) in the threads about mika and gaining a bit of weight as you are concerned about mika.

I was just wandering (i dont mean in a bitchy/mean way) that maybe mika was under stress. i mean stress can do some crazy stuff to peoples body or that he was sick i mean its compan for people to loss weight and not look healthy in stressful times and being under the weather

also mikas height would also play a roll in his body structure being so tall the weight goes all over his body not just the middle if that makes sense

thats my 2 cents worth

*sigh* fine.

As long as it's low-carb, fat-free, sugar-free dust.

(Some people seemed genuinely upset that we called him fat... just for the record, when I was at the doctor a few weeks back, I was over 250. Just so people don't think I'm being serious...)

i weigh 40 kg which is around 85 ibs and people think im under weight and i need to put some weight on but im happy with my weight and its perfectly normal i put 3 kilos on and i look like im 5 months preganat

im only 5 foot tall

I can understand why you posted this pictures and created this article

(so to speak) in the threads about mika and gaining a bit of weight as you are concerned about mika.

I was just wandering (i dont mean in a bitchy/mean way) that maybe mika was under stress. i mean stress can do some crazy stuff to peoples body or that he was sick i mean its compan for people to loss weight and not look healthy in stressful times and being under the weather

also mikas height would also play a roll in his body structure being so tall the weight goes all over his body not just the middle if that makes sense

thats my 2 cents worth

Yeah, and plus, the male body changes drastically from late teens/early twenties to "manhood." Young men generally are more lanky and frail-looking, even up into their early 20s, and then they start getting more muscular and gaining a bit of weight. I think that he's just lost his teenage-boy body. That, and the fact that he's probably been eating in restaurants more and living a more "comfortable" lifestyle plays a part in it. I think it's good. He looks very healthy. He has never been TOO skinny, just thin.

Yeah, and plus, the male body changes drastically from late teens/early twenties to "manhood." Young men generally are more lanky and frail-looking, even up into their early 20s, and then they start getting more muscular and gaining a bit of weight. I think that he's just lost his teenage-boy body. That, and the fact that he's probably been eating in restaurants more and living a more "comfortable" lifestyle plays a part in it. I think it's good. He looks very healthy. He has never been TOO skinny, just thin.

exactly

:biggrin2: