THANKS MIKA!

I wouldn't have done any of this without you!

:biggrin2: It's actually amazing that he is responsible for so much of what everyone has experienced this year. And it's not just some cosmic accident that people just happened to meet at gigs or on the internet. I think Mika and his music have attracted an extraordinary group of people and he's really got something special to inspire us all to bond together, get dressed up, fly to other countries, meet one another, etc.

Thanks for sharing your pics and memories. :wub2:

Yoppa was showing us what she would do to Mika, if he bothered to come out to meet and greet after the gig. :shocked:

Image081.jpg

i think i was saying "cherisse" for the 497629750th time in the evening :biggrin2: ... no ? you can see quite clearly that my mouth is in a "chhh" shape :naughty:

She told me to kuss her ass, but as I wouldn't she offered me her cheek instead.

Image080.jpg

Vally with a bit of Haeschen.

Cool, that's my back. So you can actually make a Haeschen-puzzle as I've seen my front-side (boobs) at the SH-recording :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, don't worry, she was just joking. Right, Yoppa?

Image082.jpg

What a strange nose I have there :naughty: .

It's a very nice album Babs. Thanks for sharing all those moments again with us. It was an amazing year and I had a lot of fun in here and at the shows (no matter if the master showed up or not :mf_rosetinted: ).

So even though I am not a real fan, I cursed Mika when he didn't turn up at the Big Chill and when he didn't show his face after the Bush, I have had a pretty funny year so far, met loads of great people, too many to mention, but you know who you are (I hope :naughty:)

And of course virtually met a lot more on MFC and hope to meet more in RL this month and next month.

I have learned how to rip and upload and lord knows what else, so, I don't know if I can say it..... oh OK

THANKS MIKA!

I wouldn't have done any of this without you!

PS, be afraid, be very afraid, I have now got a new camera, and I'm not afraid to use it!:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: It's actually amazing that he is responsible for so much of what everyone has experienced this year. And it's not just some cosmic accident that people just happened to meet at gigs or on the internet. I think Mika and his music have attracted an extraordinary group of people and he's really got something special to inspire us all to bond together, get dressed up, fly to other countries, meet one another, etc.

Thanks for sharing your pics and memories. :wub2:

Babs, the album is fantastic!:biggrin2:

and couldnt agree more with the quotes....

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

dont think so....I cant plan long term (in my diploma year :biggrin2: )

maybe I'll be around Lond/Paris etc, but later - Dec-January....

maybe the next series:bleh:

Ok qualify first, then make sure you come, I am going to be dangerous with the new camera hehe.:naughty:

Ok qualify first, then make sure you come, I am going to be dangerous with the new camera hehe.:naughty:

:roftl: y know, so funny - just made me think of - my dad has miles and miles of floors and pavements videos from all over the world :naughty: he just forgets to switch the camera off :roftl: and then we have to watch and guess - where this one is from ....(whos A*se is that, hehe)

:roftl: y know, so funny - just made me think of - my dad has miles and miles of floors and pavements videos from all over the world :naughty: he just forgets to switch the camera off :roftl: and then we have to watch and guess - where this one is from ....(whos A*se is that, hehe)

I like the sound of your Dad, we would get on well. :naughty:

why r just the apples so funny?

bab i love u!:mf_lustslow:

im so looking forward to cop, to share a new insider joke with you lot!

its started with an apple (no wait first we had bananas)

then we had nibe (but im not going into this)

then we had our sweet L

really cant wait for cop!