you know, i was watching the mika somerset house/alan cumming on my tele today *recorded* and i saw the cat girl and i was thinking "i swear she's from the MFC..." and now I know it was Yuppy!

"i just love him. love him love him love him!"

Yuppy is the best!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

I'm the Ruth she gave her spare ticket too, and for that I will love her always and for ever. And the avatar next to this writing records that very day.

I don't know who the red-faced one is, some fool who'd been jumping like a maniac and singing like a wally, but I believe the other one's that singer, what's his name, Mark? Mike? something like that!

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

I'm on vacation at my hotel in California and I snuck away from my room to get a Starbucks and lurk here for a moment....glad I came upon this new thread! Goes great with my morning coffee! Thanks Babs!

:biggrin2: It's actually amazing that he is responsible for so much of what everyone has experienced this year. And it's not just some cosmic accident that people just happened to meet at gigs or on the internet. I think Mika and his music have attracted an extraordinary group of people and he's really got something special to inspire us all to bond together, get dressed up, fly to other countries, meet one another, etc.

Thanks for sharing your pics and memories. :wub2:

Amen to that!

And what a funny thread this is Babs:thumb_yello:

Awesome! You had so much fun!

:sneaky2: Babs, I expect to see a lot of ugly pics of me the next few days

Count on it girlie. :naughty:

I still only have my phone to take pictures with but am taking delivery of a new camera (courtesy of mellody's recommendation) so I will be looking for you all........:wink2: