2007 - Mika @ Columbiahalle, Berlin: 05-11: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Wow! That Mika sure is keeping us busy! Another concert for us to read about!

Be sure you post all your reports of the Berlin show here, along with pics and

vids! Anxiously awaiting them! :)

dcdeb

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Mika feels better tonight !

Can't wait for the reports...

I'm with you there, I hope he made the most of his day off yesterday and dosed himself up and rested.

Looking forward to hearing how it goes tonight.

mellody texted me,she's front row middle and the venue is quite small,wich u can tell is cool :biggrin2:

told her to do Rich research for me :naughty:

Not bad. Not bad at all. :naughty:

Rich or Andy? :naughty:

BTW can I order some cool pics and videos of Martin in Berlin through your text contacts Joanna?

Not bad. Not bad at all. :naughty:

Rich or Andy? :naughty:

BTW can I order some cool pics and videos of Martin in Berlin through your text contacts Joanna?

I'm gonna have to start using "Rich" now or people won't know what I'm talking about,and in such vital situations I must use clear language :roftl:

Yes you can :naughty:

Btw,Joanna has loads of Martin pictures and videos she hasn't gotten to uploading :mf_rosetinted:

I'm gonna have to start using "Rich" now or people won't know what I'm talking about,and in such vital situations I must use clear language :roftl:

Btw,Joanna has loads of Martin pictures and videos she hasn't gotten to uploading :mf_rosetinted:

Rich or Andy - he's cute anyway. :naughty:

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Well actually I don't even have the time to watch. Too distracting, have to finish loads of works this week. Please keep them in a safe place until I'm available again.

Joanna?

You cheeky little thing :roftl: Someone should blow your cover with Luke!! Hahaha!!!

Rich or Andy - he's cute anyway. :naughty:

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Well actually I don't even have the time to watch. Too distracting, have to finish loads of works this week. Please keep them in a safe place until I'm available again.

will do

they won't see the light of day until you are ready :naughty:

And it's not only that he's cute,but that he's such a pleasant person :thumb_yello:

Joanna?

You cheeky little thing :roftl: Someone should blow your cover with Luke!! Hahaha!!!

well no,not really because Joanna is actually the official english version for Ioana :biggrin2:

And due to recent events,I found out brits really mess up my name when they try to pronounce Ioana (you really should have heard some of the variations :roftl:) , so I went for the easier alternative :biggrin2:

There's no point in making things hard for people,germans actually write my name "Joana" so that they can pronounce it right :lol3:

well no,not really because Joanna is actually the official english version for Ioana :biggrin2:

And due to recent events,I found out brits really mess up my name when they try to pronounce Ioana (you really should have heard some of the variations :roftl:) , so I went for the easier alternative :biggrin2:

There's no point in making things hard for people,germans actually write my name "Joana" so that they can pronounce it right :lol3:

Ok, I'm with you on that one!

I've been called all sorts of names....from the "typical english Sarah" pronunciation, which is not my name, to then all sorts of weird names when I say "it's Sara".

That's when it gets bad and I am called Zara, Sarra, etc, etc....:roftl: .

will do

they won't see the light of day until you are ready :naughty:

And it's not only that he's cute,but that he's such a pleasant person :thumb_yello:

Thank you for being so understanding... :blush-anim-cl:

Pleasant person? You mean 'nice'? :naughty:

BTW Joanna is quite a common name in the area where I live. Actually I have a new colleague at work who is called Joanna. Every time I see her name I have to think of... L&V. :naughty:

thing is,because of all the vowels in my name,you must speak an italic language to get it right.But only romanians call me ioana at the moment :lmao:

all my italian friends call me Gio'/Jo or Giovanna for example

and the rest of the world calls me Joanna or Jo :lol3: