2007 - Mika @ Columbiahalle, Berlin: 05-11: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

google it. :mf_rosetinted: i know that in the old analogue days it was something like the sensitivity of the film towards light, so you can take photos in darker environments. just with a higher ISO, you get patterns in your pix, like here: http://www.mikafanclub.de/Bilder/muenchen10.jpg - you can see it very well on the black background, that's from a too high ISO. btw, i took that pic with the same camera, but automatic mode. a few pix of that show still turned out quite well, but about 95% are with this ISO pattern and therefor not really clear.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, he didn't. why do you think so? :blink:

my camera is a canon powershot A620. took me a while to find out how to take good concert pix with it though, the automatic mode doesn't bring those results. :wink2:

:doh: Dumb me...i watched a video of him introducing it in munich not muchen and thought I was posting in the muchen thread

Too many threads and I got distracted ro somthing lol

Whoops

google it. :mf_rosetinted: i know that in the old analogue days it was something like the sensitivity of the film towards light, so you can take photos in darker environments. just with a higher ISO, you get patterns in your pix, like here: http://www.mikafanclub.de/Bilder/muenchen10.jpg - you can see it very well on the black background, that's from a too high ISO. btw, i took that pic with the same camera, but automatic mode. a few pix of that show still turned out quite well, but about 95% are with this ISO pattern and therefor not really clear.

Ok thank you very much!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:doh: Dumb me...i watched a video of him introducing it in munich not muchen and thought I was posting in the muchen thread

Too many threads and I got distracted ro somthing lol

Whoops

if you mean the video where he talks about "rauschendes bächlein", that was in april in munich / münchen (that's the same) and he sang over my shoulder there.

if you mean the video where he talks about "rauschendes bächlein", that was in april in munich / münchen (that's the same) and he sang over my shoulder there.

:doh: oooo

Ha...I feel dumb now! Thanks for clearing that up for me:blush-anim-cl:

i prefer the other lips. :fisch::naughty:

don't have time now to post the pix on every thread, so guys feel free to provide the martin, leluque and richard threads with the relevant information. :naughty:

here are the last berlin videos (will go on with munich now):

mika speaks about his berlin gigs. and in the middle of the video that was martin pretending to throw a huge towel in the crowd and waving around with it wildly, so mika said that's scary. :naughty:

love today

funny end of lollipop and relax encore

:mf_lustslow: He did a kiss to the lens in Take it easy!!!!!:naughty: :naughty:

IMG_2748.jpg

a post for the martin fans:

IMG_2730.jpg

I am so buying this camera. Your pics are amazing! Do you have to use special settings? I'm going to see The Police on Thursday and I'm so tempted to go out and get it today but I won't know how to use it.

He did a kiss to the lens in Take it easy!!!!!:naughty:

haha lol, you're right, it really looks like it - i haven't even noticed before, i saw that he looked in my camera but not the "kiss" - don't think it was one though. :naughty:

btw, i can't believe i forgot to mention that i got another mika hug after the show! i didn't even ask for it, he half hugged me for saying goodbye, so i completed the hug (kinda pulled him towards me a little :naughty:) and then i felt him press his head against mine for a short moment - awww! i love him! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

christine, the camera is already more than 1 year old, i'm sure there are better models meanwhile... just do a bit of internet research, that's what i did last year and then bought this camera. but the settings are the same for every cam i think, i tried to describe them on the previous page of this thread. :wink2:

see one page back for the photos from some non-MFC er who uploaded them to flickr.

So fill in some time watching these new youtube vids from Dusseldorf, just recently uploaded that I found

http://youtube.com/user/saragiro

:wub2:

HAHAHA!!

Blue Sky, these are my videos! I posted them under the dusseldorf thread,LOL!:roftl:

btw, i just remembered, mika emptied half a bottle of water over cherisse's head while she was drumming on the bin during love today. :roftl: she wanted to take revenge then, really funny, but unfortunately i don't have it on video cause my camera wouldn't focus (no idea what was wrong with it in that moment) :sneaky2:

btw, i just remembered, mika emptied half a bottle of water over cherisse's head while she was drumming on the bin during love today. :roftl: she wanted to take revenge then, really funny, but unfortunately i don't have it on video cause my camera wouldn't focus (no idea what was wrong with it in that moment) :sneaky2:

lol must be funny :) and i hate when it happens to my cam!:thumbdown:

i have it i have it! but my camera died right after the show! which was btw AMAZING!! i still haven't seen pics and vids i made coz i'm in warsaw now and i left my charger at home. $&^%@& !! but tonight i'm going home for the weekend and i will upload it. greetings Mellody, i'm the Polish girl that broke this shiny thing of yours :]

i have it i have it! but my camera died right after the show! which was btw AMAZING!! i still haven't seen pics and vids i made coz i'm in warsaw now and i left my charger at home. $&^%@& !! but tonight i'm going home for the weekend and i will upload it. greetings Mellody, i'm the Polish girl that broke this shiny thing of yours :]

you didn't break it, don't worry! :naughty: yeah i remember your name, you were right next to me in the show! :biggrin2: sorry i didn't even see you anymore after the signing, i was too distracted by mika :wub2: and didn't remember that i wanted to show you where the hostel was! :boxed: really sorry, so hope you found a warm place to stay for the night? it was so freezing cold!

you didn't break it, don't worry! :naughty: yeah i remember your name, you were right next to me in the show! :biggrin2: sorry i didn't even see you anymore after the signing, i was too distracted by mika :wub2: and didn't remember that i wanted to show you where the hostel was! :boxed: really sorry, so hope you found a warm place to stay for the night? it was so freezing cold!

don't worry, i did :] i don't blame you, i got a little bit confused after talking to him and i just went to the taxi and left..

anyway, i'm so mad, love today video is too big to upload it on yt. but here's what i got:

bad bunny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbL-oEMmncI

grace kelly:

relax:

• silver changed the title to 2007 - Mika @ Columbiahalle, Berlin: 05-11: REVIEWS!