Mika @ Vorst Nationaal Brussels(Belgium) - 13-11-2007: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the meantime I'll drop a random but matching quote:

Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer.

Spiderman - the movie

In the meantime I'll drop a random but matching quote:

Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer.

Spiderman - the movie

Ohhh. That's nice. Good quote to go to bed now. No news from Blue. I'm off. See you tomorrow.

hey guys!

I just got back from the gig, I'm at monco's place right now...

The performance itself was FANTASTIC, the entire crowd was singing along, and we were a lot of us!!! The whole venue was filled, even all the seats were taken. And it looked like Mika was really surprised about it as well, he looked a few times into the venue like: OMG I can't believe it...

And there was a lot of noise as well, everyone was super excited. I've never been to a gig that had so much enthousiasm from everybody.

Too bad I had a bad spot... I was front row, but all the way to the left so I couldn't see anything + There were some very annoying people standing around me :thumbdown: But I stood in front of Martin so that made it all okay, and even better!!! I was standing behind richard the entire time :thumb_yello:

The worst part was the queuing actually. I arrived at 13.00 and it was raining the entire time till they opened the doors at 7, Not just rain, but POURING rain. I was freezing, people were getting angry about umbrellas, they were pushing... You know the stuff.

BUT after the gig... That was perfect for me, I was a bit disappointed in dusseldorf that i couldnt talk to mika, but now he talked to everyone individually. I asked him to sign my dvd, and he did so: for priscilla, love mika. But the best part was.... Richard noticed me during the gig!!! When Mika was talking to me, Richard said: She was the girl that was shaking her feathers (boa) like mad and all the feathers fell on the ground :lmao: and he was smiling at me and talking to me so me all happy :biggrin2:

It was even so bad that mika asked me how to spell my name and I didnt hear him cause i was talking to richard....Anyways, then Mika played with my boa a bit since he said that, and laughed at me so me again happy. Then monco said she loved the gig tonight, so I agreed and said i loved him in dusseldorf as well, and he was very happy to hear that , and said, oh yeah you were there? And I just said: Yes! front row!!! hihi

And then the security guy said i had to leave... So we did... And then monco,heksekatje and me took a cab home...

Another thing about the gig: It lasted a long time!! 1.40 h!!! just because the crowd didnt want to let him go! So he made the songs last longer, it was the longest drumsolo I've ever seen hihi:punk:

Ok, greets from monco as well!

hey guys!

The performance itself was FANTASTIC, the entire crowd was singing along, and we were a lot of us!!! The whole venue was filled, even all the seats were taken. And it looked like Mika was really surprised about it as well, he looked a few times into the venue like: OMG I can't believe it...

And there was a lot of noise as well, everyone was super excited. I've never been to a gig that had so much enthousiasm from everybody.

Too bad I had a bad spot... I was front row, but all the way to the left so I couldn't see anything + There were some very annoying people standing around me :thumbdown: But I stood in front of Martin so that made it all okay, and even better!!! I was standing behind richard the entire time

The worst part was the queuing actually. I arrived at 13.00 and it was raining the entire time till they opened the doors at 7, Not just rain, but POURING rain. I was freezing, people were getting angry about umbrellas, they were pushing... You know the stuff.

BUT after the gig... That was perfect for me, I was a bit disappointed in dusseldorf that i couldnt talk to mika, but now he talked to everyone individually. I asked him to sign my dvd, and he did so: for priscilla, love mika. But the best part was.... Richard noticed me during the gig!!! When Mika was talking to me, Richard said: She was the girl that was shaking her feathers (boa) like mad and all the feathers fell on the ground :lmao: and he was smiling at me and talking to me so me all happy :biggrin2:

It was even so bad that mika asked me how to spell my name and I didnt hear him cause i was talking to richard....Anyways, then Mika played with my boa a bit since he said that, and laughed at me so me again happy. Then monco said she loved the gig tonight, so I agreed and said i loved him in dusseldorf as well, and he was very happy to hear that , and said, oh yeah you were there? And I just said: Yes! front row!!! hihi

And then the security guy said i had to leave... So we did... And then monco,heksekatje and me took a cab home...

Another thing about the gig: It lasted a long time!! 1.40 h!!! just because the crowd didnt want to let him go! So he made the songs last longer, it was the longest drumsolo I've ever seen hihi:punk:

Okay thank you Droopsy, you have officially saved my life tonight.

Sooo great to read your report and that you met the M and Randanthy :thumb_yello:

Thank you :huglove:

Good night (now for real) :biggrin2:

hey guys!

Too bad I had a bad spot... I was front row, but all the way to the left so I couldn't see anything + There were some very annoying people standing around me But I stood in front of Martin so that made it all okay, and even better!!! I was standing behind richard the entire time

Oh, thanks for your report Droopsy!I wish I would have been there now!!! :tears:

tststststs....not hearing what Mika is asking you because you were talking to Andy? *hehe* How come could you?

I'm sorry you didn't have the best of spots, but as you put it many other things made up for it! :wink2::punk:

THANK YOU!!! (waiting for pix and vids...but take your time! :wink2: )

The reports of him being ill seem to have stopped so hopefully he's feeling much better and can actually enjoy the shows!

I hope he gets some rest over the next few days in readiness for me next week! :biggrin2:

Roll on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday!!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Thanks for the report Droopsy, after the earlier annoyances, the night ended well then. Ha ha I was just imagining you talking to Richard/Andy and Mika trying to get your attention. LOL!

But now he's done over the water, OUR BOYS COMING HOME! WOOOOOH HOOOOOOO!

Ok, Cath just send me a text with absolutely freaking news....But I won't say anything in here....it's up to them to give their review!

OMG OMG OMG !

That's all for now!

Good night! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh no! That's such a tease! lol You're killing me here Mariposa!

Droopsy! thanks for the report!!! Glad you got to meet him!