Mika @ Vorst Nationaal Brussels(Belgium) - 13-11-2007: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Oh no! That's such a tease! lol You're killing me here Mariposa!

Droopsy! thanks for the report!!! Glad you got to meet him!

I'm here at niki's place I'm going to bed now :bleh:

just 2 things: amazing gig and great meeting afterwards :biggrin2:

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Cath's in bed now and I have to go to work in a couple of hours, I'll write my report now...

Dunno what to say, really...

Was front row with Olga and Cath, in the middle, in front of the catwalk. It was better than in Dusseldorf, less pushing and pulling.

Alphabeat was sooooo much better than Yelle. I really did enjoy the performance. And the singer isn't bad looking at all... too bad he has a girlfriend (so he said).

Then suddenly Fanny and Jama popped up out of nowhere behind us, and it almost caused a catfight for the girls behind weren't very happy to be pushed by the Frenchies :biggrin2: That caused a moment of panick, and we basically got smashed against the barrier for like 10'. Security had to intervene and I think the girls had to walk back a little, not too far though.

Then the show started... Fabby (for a change)!

Mika was wearing his black trousers with silver stripes and the white shirt with black glittering stripes (then he just wore a plain white one). He defo looked amazed by the public's reactions. He looked really happy! And yeah, I'm sorry for all of you but...

He said the Belgian audience was the best he had ever seen!! :naughty:

Stuck in the Middle was really great and lasted for sooooooo long, with Mika making us sing like mad.

During GK, he wore a Tintin t-shirt (Kuifje in Dutch, don't know how he's called in English) to "thank the Belgians"... I just thought this was brilliant :)

(Tintin is a famous Belgian comic strip character, for those who've never heard of him)

Mmmmm What else? Oh yeah, he seemed to have feed-back troubles on HE and was REALLY out of tune at one point... but well, it made the song even nicer, as far as I'm concerned. But he looked really annoyed, taking off his ear-thing and putting it back again constantly.

Oh yeah he also grabbed a bottle of water during the Love Today drum solo and threw it at Cherisse... Macho Mika!

What else what else oh my this is so hard... Yeah the girls who were next to us threw their glowing bracelets at him and he picked up one intending to wear it but of course he didn't have the "clipping part" of it so he couldn't close it and he had to drop it.

Oh yeah and he sent for girls in the audience before the gig to be lollipop girls and big girls... no Mfc-ers were chosen though.

That's all I think of right now. Sorry it's not in chronological order and it's mostly details but well... it's a bit late and I'm hyper ;)

And he's very very very nice, and his french accent his lovely, and *censured* :bleh:

That's it for now... I'll post again tomorrow if I can think of sthg else. Great gig (not as great as DD though... the magic of the first time was gone I guess). Good night to all!!

P.S. Wanna thank someone in particular, for the 1000th time today... He'll recognize himself if he reads. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!

Ok, Cath just send me a text with absolutely freaking news....But I won't say anything in here....it's up to them to give their review!

OMG OMG OMG !

That's all for now!

Good night! :mf_rosetinted:

NO FAIR! Bring our hopes up and then crash 'em right back down.......cruel.:sneaky2:

Now I'm gonna have to wait 'til school's over tomorrow to find out. It better be HUGE news or I'll be pissed hahaha

Thanks for the reports, girls. Can't wait to hear more. A tintin-tshirt! He sure thinks of everything. :biggrin2:

He's on the frontpage of the biggest Flemish newspaper today.

Mika shakes Vorst :

Scannen0003.jpg

The article : not much, probably because of the deadline. It's mainly about the search for big girls before the gig, only one girl showed up (because the call up on the radio stations was way to late, imo). Don't know if she made it, she wasn't big enough!

Scannen0002.jpg

Nothing much on internet yet, only one article so far :

http://www.standaard.be/Artikel/Detail.aspx?artikelId=DMF14112007_001

CORRECTION : great video interview here :

http://www2.vrtnieuws.net/cm/vrtnieuws.net/cultuurmedia/muziek/071114Mika_Vorst#

Ok, Cath just send me a text with absolutely freaking news....But I won't say anything in here....it's up to them to give their review!

OMG OMG OMG !

That's all for now!

But.. that's just MEAN :tears::sneaky2:

Wehe, wenn's jetzt nichts absolut spektakuläres ist .....:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Thanks for the report, Niki. :flowers2:

Yay Droopsy thanks for your report!! :biggrin2:

OMG OMG OMG !

That's all for now!

AARGH!! So mean!! *waits impatiently*

Thanks Niki and Droopsy for your reports - sounds like a great

gig again - and he has 3 days rest before he comes to Glasgow!! :biggrin2:

Hope we get to meet him too - we will have the rain that

you had though - its heavy rain forecast :boxed:

Thanks guys for your reports ! Can't wait for Cath85's now!!!

I so wish I would have been there...

hehe :naughty: I bet when I write it you'll think"oh but that's nothing spectacular why is she teasing us like that?" lol but for me yesterday was really a big deal! not like the olympia of course but I loved it!

I'll start writing my report now' date=' since I'm too nervous to sleep and since I'm stuck here at home because there are no stupid french trains today! I guess I'll just skip the whole week at uni :roftl: [/color']

hehe :naughty: I bet when I write it you'll think"oh but that's nothing spectacular why is she teasing us like that?" lol but for me yesterday was really a big deal! not like the olympia of course but I loved it!

I'll start writing my report now, since I'm too nervous to sleep and since I'm stuck here at home because there are no stupid french trains today! I guess I'll just skip the whole week at uni :roftl:

hey cath! come on come on write!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnx voor de reviews :thumb_yello:

Saw him on the news this morning, but he's not in the newspaper :thumbdown:

Wish I was there ... but yeah well, next time for sure.

There must be a next time if he had so much fun here :biggrin2: