Mika @ Vorst Nationaal Brussels(Belgium) - 13-11-2007: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

And that exactly is it what gives me a hard time to consider myself a fan.

It also helps a lot to understand where that 'Stand in line, no pics and BE NICE' crap after the show comes from. But I don't want to go into it here in this thread and spoil the fun... :mf_rosetinted:

Violet... true to yerself as usual :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all ! I must say I found Mika simply phenomenal !:thumb_yello: young and old, everybody as singing out loud and dancing and hopping to the beat like mad. His show was superb to me, he is THE performer of the moment. Just wanted to share that with you girls :biggrin2:

am dying to see him again here next time ! :mf_lustslow:

I was front row, middle. Next to Olga... Didn't see you either...

Well i was 2 metres ago from a lot of mfcers and i saw the flag! :tears:

i was like why am i here?

do you were the one with the tiara, or with that blond hair ? or that one with a bit of purple in her hair? or someone else?

lol :bleh:

and weren't you all proud when Mika said that Brussels had an amazing audience ?

His voice too soared like a comet, I don't know how he can hold those long falsetto-notes, that was so amazing; all of his music sounded even better than on his already great cd. And didn't you like his new hit from his second album he cleverly rehearsed that with the public to be sure it would become another mega-hit !!!

hiiii!!!

I have no words.. It was the most amazing concert I've ever seen!!

my mom said that also she hadn't seen a concert like this since the beatles and queen!! It was sooo... perfect^^

and I gave mika his chocolate and letter and I got a signature!! I'm so happy!!

the only thing that was not good were the stupid security guys=S they were like 'no pics, don't talk to him, just signatures' And when we got our signatures, we may not even stand there, we needed to go away! 'go home' was what he said =S

ok now I'm going to put my vids on youtube^^

and mika indeed said that we were an amazing audiance=) I was soo proud!! and he even talked dutch, witch was veeeeery cute=) I real life he sound more beautiful then on his cd, and he is more beautiful then on the pics and videos.. he shines. Also he didn't had the attitude of an artist who knows he is veeery popular.

hiiii!!!

I have no words.. It was the most amazing concert I've ever seen!!

my mom said that also she hadn't seen a concert like this since the beatles and queen!! It was sooo... perfect^^

and I gave mika his chocolate and letter and I got a signature!! I'm so happy!!

the only thing that was not good were the stupid security guys=S they were like 'no pics, don't talk to him, just signatures' And when we got our signatures, we may not even stand there, we needed to go away! 'go home' was what he said =S

ok now I'm going to put my vids on youtube^^

I don't have signature.. :tears:

do you were the one with the tiara, or with that blond hair ? or that one with a bit of purple in her hair? or someone else?

Hey there, the ones you saw were probably Blue, Droopsy, me and a non MFC'er stealing our shine :sneaky2: Heksekatje was standing right behind us too...(Blue had a tiara with feathers, Droopsy was wearing a black-white boa which she'll never take off again, Heksekatje had purple in her hair and I had a mask on my forehead and a pink boa)

I can't add any more to Droopsy's report. It was amazing and if it wasen't for those guys next to me in line for signing I would've been able to say more than:"By the way, the show was great..." Next time Droopsy, you can keep talking to Richard I'll tell Mikaman how to spell your name :wink2:

I will try to post more often again though, I've been immensly busy for school. I missed you guys :mf_lustslow:

Love

Monco

I dunno where you stood... I wasn't dressed up... couldn't

I think you're talking about Blue, who was on the left, I was right in the middle

Hey there, the ones you saw were probably Blue, Droopsy, me and a non MFC'er stealing our shine :sneaky2: Heksekatje was standing right behind us too... I can't add any more to Droopsy's report. It was amazing and if it wasen't for those guys next to me in line for signing I would've been able to say more than:"By the way, the show was great..." Next time Droopsy, you can keep talking to Richard I'll tell Mikaman how to spell your name :wink2:

I will try to post more often again though, I've been immensly busy for school. I missed you guys :mf_lustslow:

Love

Monco

aaaah okaaay! :biggrin2:

":wink2:

hahahaha the show was totally awesomee!

but hey i have to goo to the city brb!!! sorry !

I thought I would be the last one to give a review, since I've been busy trying to upload some little movies I made last night to YouTube, thusfar without much luck! But there aren't many reviews yet!

After six hours and having seen every inch of Belgium (plus it took me one-and-a-half hour to collect my id-card which I had left home in my enthusiasm...) my friend and I arrived at Forest National WAY too late; it was already 8 pm...

Lucky for me, my friend can be kind of a bitch... so we managed to get places that weren't so bad, and I got to see my beloved Mika well enough.

I really loved the show, my first Mika-gig ever!!! But his voice sounded a little bit different than what I'm used to, perhaps because I'd never heard him live before. It was so fantastic, I felt like a teenager all over again! (but I must say that happens to me a lot since I got to know Mika's music...) I especially loved the half-naked drumming solo... :mf_lustslow:

After the show I went and got me a tour-vest and some buttons and stuff, and we asked someone where the artist-exit was. There I saw some dressed up people who were obviously from the MFC, so I knew I was waiting in the right place!

After about an hour (I think) the security guard made us all line up. He kind of scared me, saying in a very strict voice with a very annoyed face that cameras were NOT ALLOWED!!! and Mika wasn't going to say anything, just sign stuff, because he had a sore throat. Somehow, we ended up standing very much in the front of the queue, which wasn't so good because I had no time to think before I saw Mika... I wanted to ask him to put my name on the dvd, but suddenly he asked me how I was... Since the security guy had said that Mika wouldn't talk to us, I was so overwhelmed that I totally didn't know how to react... and I couldn't speak English anymore at all!! I think I said something like "Good. You not so...?" (kind of like, "me Tarzan, you Jane"; really I felt like a caveman! I was so embarrassed!!!!) Anyway, he answered something like no, his throat hurt, but luckily he had the next two days off. And that was it, the security guy sent us off right away. :sneaky2: No name on my dvd, but ah well he did sign it + my cd + my ticket, so no complaining here!

I find him so sympathetic, he really looks you in the eye when he signs stuff and tries to somehow make it a bit personal. I even have Mika-fingerprints because the ink didn't dry fast enough and he touched it... Mika touched my dvd!!! :biggrin2: Still a bit hyper, sorry...

We went to watch him go to the end of the line behind a fence, and were very disappointed when he did get his picture taken with a few girls (although we were very happy for them of course! but I wanted to have a Mika & Me-picture as well... :crybaby: Stupid security guy!!:annoyed_h4h:)

But in the end, this was quite the experience! I finally met MIKA!!! :woot_jump:

Did Cath fall asleep over her keyboard or can't I just see her report?

sorry I had to get the winter tyres on the car, well not me but the guys at the garage and now I have to wash the front window. sorry :naughty:

but don't get too much hope it's not that big a deal...

After about an hour (I think) the security guard made us all line up. He kind of scared me, saying in a very strict voice with a very annoyed face that cameras were NOT ALLOWED!!!

stupid security .......:thumbdown:

because he had a sore throat.
:no: :no:

I even have Mika-fingerprints because the ink didn't dry fast enough and he touched it... Mika touched my dvd!!!

it's so unique :roftl:

U are lucky!! :biggrin2:

It was amazing. I was on the right form the stage. Not really in front but absolutely not in back also. I could easily see his face expression.

I ABSOLUTELY love Mika. And Stuck in the Middle was sóóó wonderfull.

It's a pity I hadn't bring my photocamera. But whatever. I'll find some vid's en pic's on this site and on Youtube.

His Dutch is só cute. He speaks Dutch with a weird French accent. <3

And when he had thrown the wather at Charisse. Poor girl. Hé had an umbrella she not. xD

Wow, wow, wow.

I was jumping and singing like some stupid bunny. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER!

By the way: his Tintin (Kuifje) t-shirt? I WANNA HAVE IT

I'm Kuifje obsessed.