Really? :shocked: uhhh i didn't know it was translated into another languages! o.Ô

And do you like it?

I am sure you will find something with him :)

yeah it's totally available in Estonian for a long time :D hehe :)

I'm sure too, just would be cool to know where to search, but I'll manage :naughty:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it's totally available in Estonian for a long time :D hehe :)

I'm sure too, just would be cool to know where to search, but I'll manage :naughty:

Cool! You know I always have the feeling they know nothing czech in other countries.. as if we weren't on map :biggrin2:

Well there are a LOT of souvenir shops in Prague, I am sure they must have something with him!!! :)

Cool! You know I always have the feeling they know nothing czech in other countries.. as if we weren't on map :biggrin2:

Well there are a LOT of souvenir shops in Prague, I am sure they must have something with him!!! :)

what are you crazy?! well, I don't know what they do in the other countries, but in Estonia we still learn geography :naughty:

Plus hello, who doesn't know Prague?! XD

what are you crazy?! well, I don't know what they do in the other countries, but in Estonia we still learn geography :naughty:

Plus hello, who doesn't know Prague?! XD

Great! :thumb_yello:

Cause when I flew from Leeds to Prague, there was this lady at check-in and she said "Hello, good afternoon can i see your passport?:)" "Sure" *gave her my passport* ... "do you speak polish in your country?" ":boxed: :D No.. we speak czech... they speak polish in Poland" "ooh i see... and you are from the republic of Prague?" "*WTF????????* erm... no... i am from Czech Republic... there's nothing like Republic of Prague"

the riddiculous thing about it is, that the lady was holding my passport where she could see that :-D

At least you know :-)

Oh and when I was in England (on a language course), there was a girl from Estonia in my class and in the first lesson a spanish girl came to us and said "Can you show me where Czech Republic and Estonia are?" We both thought like omg, it's still in Europe... you could know that :glasses2:

Great! :thumb_yello:

Cause when I flew from Leeds to Prague, there was this lady at check-in and she said "Hello, good afternoon can i see your passport?:)" "Sure" *gave her my passport* ... "do you speak polish in your country?" ":boxed: :D No.. we speak czech... they speak polish in Poland" "ooh i see... and you are from the republic of Prague?" "*WTF????????* erm... no... i am from Czech Republic... there's nothing like Republic of Prague"

the riddiculous thing about it is, that the lady was holding my passport where she could see that :-D

At least you know :-)

Oh and when I was in England (on a language course), there was a girl from Estonia in my class and in the first lesson a spanish girl came to us and said "Can you show me where Czech Republic and Estonia are?" We both thought like omg, it's still in Europe... you could know that

:lmfao: that's funny XD

Well, I know that basically no-one has even heard of Estonia :naughty:.. But Czech.. Wow.. Weird to think that someone doesn't know THAT :D

:lmfao: that's funny XD

Well, I know that basically no-one has even heard of Estonia :naughty:.. But Czech.. Wow.. Weird to think that someone doesn't know THAT :D

Well I have and I'd say I know quite a lot about it :wink2::naughty:

For me it's weird to think that someone knows Czech :D

because the most of people go like "hmm...is that somewhere in Russia?" >.<

Well I have and I'd say I know quite a lot about it :wink2::naughty:

For me it's weird to think that someone knows Czech :D

because the most of people go like "hmm...is that somewhere in Russia?" >.<

haha :roftl:

well it is said that 1/5 of Americans can't find USA on the map, so maybe the problem is not only with us? :lmfao:

haha :roftl:

well it is said that 1/5 of Americans can't find USA on the map, so maybe the problem is not only with us? :lmfao:

Yeah! I heard that too :lmao: How could that be? I'd feel soo stupid if I couldn't find my own country on the map o.O

Americans and geography.. :D You must have seen these videos, or haven't you?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_lmgNqFuXwc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S3X1K93ff5I

At least the Americans on MFC that I know seem to be clever!!

Yeah! I heard that too :lmao: How could that be? I'd feel soo stupid if I couldn't find my own country on the map o.O

Americans and geography.. You must have seen these videos, or haven't you?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_lmgNqFuXwc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S3X1K93ff5I

At least the Americans on MFC that I know seem to be clever!!

haha yes! in fact I found the first one just yesterday :naughty:

how can you NOT know that the capital of france is PARIS!! :doh: I just don't understand...

who's fidel castro? - a singer?

hahaha :lmfao:

well I can't say that the americans are stupid and that's it... I think many people in Europe don't know many things XD BUT there are elementary things that you should still know. come on.. don't know the currency in UK? wtf.. :shocked:

"name the country that starts with U" "ummmmmmmmmmmmm" "what about this on.. United States of America" :lmfao: I must say, I didnt think of it either :blush-anim-cl:

Really? Wow! :biggrin2: Such coincidence! ;-)

Omg yeah... "The right answer is Hungary" "hungry?" "yeah, Hungary" .. she thought the whole time he said "hungry" .. hahaha :lmao:

yeah, i don't get that too! o.O

it reminds me of Paris Hilton... "London is the capital of what? UK? really? i didn't know that *hehehehe*"

Yeah.. I must admit I didn't either, but hey, I thought of Uganda :-D :-D

Really? Wow! :biggrin2: Such coincidence! ;-)

Omg yeah... "The right answer is Hungary" "hungry?" "yeah, Hungary" .. she thought the whole time he said "hungry" .. hahaha :lmao:

yeah, i don't get that too! o.O

it reminds me of Paris Hilton... "London is the capital of what? UK? really? i didn't know that *hehehehe*"

Yeah.. I must admit I didn't either, but hey, I thought of Uganda :-D :-D

:naughty: Must be of my tiredness or just stupidity, but I thought Hungary in Estonian "Ungari" :lmfao: XDDD

How can you not know so basic things :doh:

the information just sticks on you somehow.. It's just l o g i c a l that London is the capital of UK... what's to think about it :roftl:

:naughty: Must be of my tiredness or just stupidity, but I thought Hungary in Estonian "Ungari" :lmfao: XDDD

How can you not know so basic things :doh:

the information just sticks on you somehow.. It's just l o g i c a l that London is the capital of UK... what's to think about it :roftl:

:D It's friday night, don't worry :wink2:

I don't know... it's just... duh... people are different :naughty:

Cococo? Jaktože Justin? Rnb, nebo co to vlastně dělá, je fuj fuj. Ti porotci nemají vkus! Neví, co to je pravá hudba :crybaby:

Ona to byla cena za nejlepší taneční píseň, Mika byl nominovanej za Love Today...

a Justin přijde s tím svým Lovestoned ...a je to :glasses2:

No... Mika bohužel neodpovídá masovému vkusu >.<

Ona to byla cena za nejlepší taneční píseň, Mika byl nominovanej za Love Today...

a Justin přijde s tím svým Lovestoned ...a je to :glasses2:

No... Mika bohužel neodpovídá masovému vkusu >.<

A víš proč? Protože teď frčí to fuj fuj rnb *puke* *bléééé* (chybí tu blijící smajlík! a jestli tu je, tak se mi nechce hledat!:thumbdown: )

Justin je děs:( Tobě se líbí? Jako zpívat docela umí, ale na Miku nemá..

+ kdo je hezčí? Mika:mf_lustslow:

A víš proč? Protože teď frčí to fuj fuj rnb *puke* *bléééé* (chybí tu blijící smajlík! a jestli tu je, tak se mi nechce hledat!:thumbdown: )

Justin je děs:( Tobě se líbí? Jako zpívat docela umí, ale na Miku nemá..

+ kdo je hezčí? Mika:mf_lustslow:

Já se dobrovolně přiznám, že Justina poslouchám, ale na Miku jak sama říkáš, rozhodně nemá a nikdy mít nebude:) U Justina si občas poslechnu nějakou písničku, zato u Miky dokážu celý CD poslouchat každej den :thumb_yello:

Nojo, měli by sem dodat toho smajla z ICQ :roftl:

Já se dobrovolně přiznám, že Justina poslouchám, ale na Miku jak sama říkáš, rozhodně nemá a nikdy mít nebude:) U Justina si občas poslechnu nějakou písničku, zato u Miky dokážu celý CD poslouchat každej den :thumb_yello:

Nojo, měli by sem dodat toho smajla z ICQ :roftl:

Joo, pro toho máme se ségrou speciální název - blučka:naughty:

Docela často mi taky chybí na icq smajlíci ze zpovědnice a naopak :roftl:

Joo, pro toho máme se ségrou speciální název - blučka:naughty:

Docela často mi taky chybí na icq smajlíci ze zpovědnice a naopak :roftl:

Blučka? :lmao: Proč blučka??

Lol, no já smajly ze zpovědnice skoro vůbec neznám...takže já jsem prostě největší závislák na těch z icq 5.0 :)

Mimochodem Marťa na tom srazu fakt byla :lmfao: A byl tam Ducar, znáš? :lmao: Prej s nim vedla "plodnou" diskuzi :D

Blučka? :lmao: Proč blučka??

Lol, no já smajly ze zpovědnice skoro vůbec neznám...takže já jsem prostě největší závislák na těch z icq 5.0 :)

Mimochodem Marťa na tom srazu fakt byla :lmfao: A byl tam Ducar, znáš? :lmao: Prej s nim vedla "plodnou" diskuzi :D

Měla bys na zpovědnici zavítat častěji, nevíš, o co přicházíš! :naughty:

Jak bych mohla neznat Ducara:P Sice jsem s ním nikdy žádnou plodnou diskuzi nevedla, ale na zpovědnici je docela známej:roftl: A o čem mluvili?

Měla bys na zpovědnici zavítat častěji, nevíš, o co přicházíš! :naughty:

Jak bych mohla neznat Ducara:P Sice jsem s ním nikdy žádnou plodnou diskuzi nevedla, ale na zpovědnici je docela známej:roftl: A o čem mluvili?

Já si tam někdy chodím číst,ale po tak třech až čtyřech zpovědích mě to tak znechutí, že radší končím :biggrin2:

No prej se tam se všema strašně hádal o všem a nechtěl si připustit, že by moh mít pravdu i někdo jinej :D degen :)

Já si tam někdy chodím číst,ale po tak třech až čtyřech zpovědích mě to tak znechutí, že radší končím :biggrin2:

No prej se tam se všema strašně hádal o všem a nechtěl si připustit, že by moh mít pravdu i někdo jinej :D degen :)

Hele ani se ti nedivím! (blučka)

Jojo, takovej on je, asi bych ho nesnesla, uá!