I just got back from a massive party, I'm more drunk then I have ever been, i can barely write so excuse me haha i dont even know anyways.. my favorit animal are cats, I have 4 of them their names are nala (from the lion king) gala (the name of Dali's wife) mambo (cuz he loves partying) and macho (cuz he's a mal shovenistic pig):mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: hahahahahaha:thumb_yello:

i love cats!!!!:punk:

but i love Mika moooooooooooore!!!!

anyways, its almost 3am so i'm gonna go to bed, i'll probably be well hung over tomorow, see you then friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

I just got back from a massive party, I'm more drunk then I have ever been, i can barely write so excuse me haha i dont even know anyways.. my favorit animal are cats, I have 4 of them their names are nala (from the lion king) gala (the name of Dali's wife) mambo (cuz he loves partying) and macho (cuz he's a mal shovenistic pig):mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: hahahahahaha:thumb_yello:

i love cats!!!!:punk:

but i love Mika moooooooooooore!!!!

anyways, its almost 3am so i'm gonna go to bed, i'll probably be well hung over tomorow, see you then friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Haha, my cats are called Blacky, Sweep, Poo and the other one but I can't remember his name :)

And my dog is called Toby.

OK hon, goodnight, hope you feel ok tomorrow

x

I think gay people are awesome!

My uncle was gay. And he was one amazing man!

And I think all of the U.S. should legalize same-sex marraiges. I don't see what the big deal is. If you're in love with someone, you should be able to legally get married. So yea..:punk:

I think gay people are awesome!

My uncle was gay. And he was one amazing man!

And I think all of the U.S. should legalize same-sex marraiges. I don't see what the big deal is. If you're in love with someone, you should be able to legally get married. So yea..:punk:

I'm telling your priest!

*runs, trips*

:roftl: My priest knows.

I don't think God holds anything against gay people.

Don't you know?!

Hurricane Katrina, 9/11, the tsunami, and every Lindsay Lohan movie are ALL punishment for being gay!

:mf_rosetinted: Right..what was I thinking?

Was Noah gay?:naughty:

Didn't you ever hear that theory?

Some guy on the 700 Club is like "OH, we're at war, and it's all the gays' fault!"

Of course, of course!

*some guy missing 70% of his teeth, holding a rifle, with only one strap of his overalls over his shoulder*

I blame dem gays for all thuh problims in this here kuntree.