Hello everyone!!!:punk:

I finally got up after last night's massive party and I don't feel that bad actually, and it's only 9am!

I read all 4 pages that were written while I was away in sleeping land and hum... it was interesting !:roftl:

I agree totally with the fact that saying "I love gay people" is discriminating because it would imply a difference with "straight people"... Of course there IS a difference but it's just attraction. There is a limit to how your sexual preferences affect your personallity. Being GAY is NOT an attitude.

But i tend not to think about it like that, at the end of the day "it's only love" (great Elvis song haha), that's the base of it: LOVE. So you like guys? girls? there's no difference, it's just love!! So love! love! love! You can't control love!!:mf_lustslow:

As for gay guys having a tendency of being "nice" haha that's true but I've met some not nice ones lol It's just like everywhere, once again!! Girls tend to think gay guys are fun, that's only because we share a lot more things than you would with a straight guy. Plus, with gay guys there is no ambiguity, there is no flirting (even though I just flirt with everybody, it's so fun haha). I must say I can be quite a bitch some times, but always in a good way, being mean isn't my thing but I am quite sarcastic and some people misinterpret it.. Anyways..:mf_rosetinted:

As for gay marriage and adoption.. A little child will be happier in a warm loving home than dying of hunger somewhere in Kenya, and even though, yes it will be hard for him to grow up and face our still conservative world with 2 Daddies, and yes he will be made fun of a school and all, I think it will just help that child build strength, character and self confidence in who he or she is and will become. And once again, its just LOVE, whether it's from two men, two women, a man and a women.:roftl:

I don't quite feel the same way about mariage. Even as a gay guy I respect mariage as an institution of course and I am all for gay men or women being together officially I just don't think it should be called "mariage". In France we have the "PACS" which is a union, official, but not marriage. I'm not being very clear, do you get what I mean? But I do have mixed feelings, sometimes I'm for it, others against it, I'm actually still reflecting on it a lot before making a stated opinion.:thumb_yello:

Anyways my loves, I'm going to go have a shower and a bloody good breakfast!!

Love you all!!!:wub2:

I agree with everything u wrote here, except from the marriage part. I personally don't think I'll ever get married for real (a Vegas wedding is in the plans tho'), but if a gay couple wants to be married (and not "pacsed" or whatever! lol) I don't see why their union should be called differently. I mean if it makes people happy to call their union marriage and this doesn't affect negatively the rest of the society... what's the big deal?

I agree totally with the fact that saying "I love gay people" is discriminating because it would imply a difference with "straight people"... Of course there IS a difference but it's just attraction. There is a limit to how your sexual preferences affect your personallity. Being GAY is NOT an attitude.

So I don't love gay people? Geez.

How about this: I love all people, but gay guys more so. :glasses2:

Listening to Spice Girls Greatest Hits... lol guilty pleasure :)

Hey Matt, nice to "meet you", I listened to The Rehearsal on your myspace!:punk:

I have those little guily pleasures too!! But I don't feel guilty about them lol I'm a huge Britney fan!!!:mf_lustslow: I must confess I know every song and arrangment by heart lol:mf_rosetinted:

How about this: I love all people, but gay guys more so. :glasses2:

Perfect!;) (I'm right there with you:))

Hello everyone!!!:punk:

I finally got up after last night's massive party and I don't feel that bad actually, and it's only 9am!

I read all 4 pages that were written while I was away in sleeping land and hum... it was interesting !:roftl:

But i tend not to think about it like that, at the end of the day "it's only love" (great Elvis song haha), that's the base of it: LOVE. So you like guys? girls? there's no difference, it's just love!! So love! love! love! You can't control love!!:mf_lustslow:

As for gay guys having a tendency of being "nice" haha that's true but I've met some not nice ones lol It's just like everywhere, once again!! Girls tend to think gay guys are fun, that's only because we share a lot more things than you would with a straight guy. Plus, with gay guys there is no ambiguity, there is no flirting (even though I just flirt with everybody, it's so fun haha). I must say I can be quite a bitch some times, but always in a good way, being mean isn't my thing but I am quite sarcastic and some people misinterpret it.. Anyways..:mf_rosetinted:

As for gay marriage and adoption.. A little child will be happier in a warm loving home than dying of hunger somewhere in Kenya, and even though, yes it will be hard for him to grow up and face our still conservative world with 2 Daddies, and yes he will be made fun of a school and all, I think it will just help that child build strength, character and self confidence in who he or she is and will become. And once again, its just LOVE, whether it's from two men, two women, a man and a women.:roftl:

I don't quite feel the same way about mariage. Even as a gay guy I respect mariage as an institution of course and I am all for gay men or women being together officially I just don't think it should be called "mariage". In France we have the "PACS" which is a union, official, but not marriage. I'm not being very clear, do you get what I mean? But I do have mixed feelings, sometimes I'm for it, others against it, I'm actually still reflecting on it a lot before making a stated opinion.:thumb_yello:

Anyways my loves, I'm going to go have a shower and a bloody good breakfast!!

Love you all!!!:wub2:

no I put it up there with race, gender, nationality, and in some cases religon too, the things people cant change.

you are like me, I am like you, we are equal, but different does this make any sense? I wont say "i love gay people" although I do some of them, just like I would any other friend, be them gay straight, bi, muslum, athiest, black, white, chinese or american, (those are just examples). I like to give anyone a fair trial, Ill speek to you as my neighbour, friend, co-worker,

It shouldnt depend on sexual orientation, and to me none of that matters, To me, I dont really understand how people could be so devided. Personally I pride myself in the fact I can get my 2 gay friends, 2 muslam friends, 1 cathloc, 1 jew, and 2 Bahais to sit and break bread with eachother, the fact is, when they put aside their judgements against one another, they actually figure out they are actually just people, and not the label that each came into the room with, ready to critisise discriminate, and abuse for the sake of what they believe to be right, If only everyone could do that, the world would be a better place in my opinion.

Ive just been looking into it and what I conclude is that the New Zealand government was going to call it marrage as there was the same legal rights but an uprise of public outcry against it being called "marrage" it was named a civil union, works on the same basis, 2 people who love eachother, joined by law.

( I dont mean to offend, in trying my best to say what im thinking into words)

hey, nice idea to have a gay thread ! I am Belgian and gay too. I come from a country where marriage is legalised but not everyone thinks one has to get married to be happy in life ...

I went to Mika's concert last Tuesday, and it was just simply 'phenomenal' ! He had the whole auditorium singing and dancing along with him, his music was a hundred times better live than on record if that is still possible ... God and the show he gave, it simply gave you goose bumps ! teenagers, people in their twenties, thirties, forties, fifties, I even saw grandparents with their grandchildren, all agreed that is was simply the best concert in years.

So see you all guys and girls !

:thumb_yello:

hey, nice idea to have a gay thread ! I am Belgian and gay too. I come from a country where marriage is legalised but not everyone thinks one has to get married to be happy in life ...

So see you all guys and girls !

:thumb_yello:

I wonder if there are any straight guys around here lol:wub2:

Nice to meet you Lotus!!:mf_rosetinted:

I wonder if there are any straight guys around here lol:wub2:

Nice to meet you Lotus!!:mf_rosetinted:

well with a cute singer like Mika, that isn't very surprising, is it ?

:wink2:

nice to meet you Aurélien and Matt and all the girls too (to many too mention even on this gay thread ...)

:mf_lustslow:

I'm quite allright, thanks! Listening to Spice Girls Greatest Hits... lol guilty pleasure :) u?

working on the anthem

have all the chords now! yay!

and lyrics yay!

now have to put everything together, pretend to be a choir for demo and some percussionists!

woowooooooooWWW

working on the anthem

have all the chords now! yay!

and lyrics yay!

now have to put everything together, pretend to be a choir for demo and some percussionists!

woowooooooooWWW

Sounds good! Could you send me the chord sequence so I can have a look??:punk::mf_lustslow:

It's horrible weather in London today, I'm looking out the window and the sky is grey but I feel so happy today, I don't know why. Maybe because I'm in my warm room with a cup of tee and dipping cookies in it and listening to Elvis Chrismas carols!!:mf_rosetinted::wub2:

Sounds good! Could you send me the chord sequence so I can have a look??:punk::mf_lustslow:

It's horrible weather in London today, I'm looking out the window and the sky is grey but I feel so happy today, I don't know why. Maybe because I'm in my warm room with a cup of tee and dipping cookies in it and listening to Elvis Chrismas carols!!:mf_rosetinted::wub2:

will get you the chord sequences in written form at some time!

:):)

woooooow!!!

I'm listening to the acoustic version of RELAX, it's so powerfull!! It's like he's singing his heart out, a mixture of beauty & pain. It gets to me everytime!!!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I think the acoustic version it's more similar to I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight than the album one... :mf_lustslow:

Actually, I can't say I really like gay people.

Because I don't really see a difference in them or straight people.

I mean... it's not like I love people more because of their orientation.

I've met gay people who were total bastards, and I've met straight people who were total bastards.

People are people are people. Some days, I just hate everyone equally.:naughty:

exactly the point, hun!! :punk: :punk: :punk: people are people. sentence.

Hey Matt, nice to "meet you", I listened to The Rehearsal on your myspace!:punk:

I have those little guily pleasures too!! But I don't feel guilty about them lol I'm a huge Britney fan!!!:mf_lustslow: I must confess I know every song and arrangment by heart lol:mf_rosetinted:

Perfect!;) (I'm right there with you:))

matt's got an awesome voice! :punk: plus he's our official recording expert for italian mika gigs.. :das:

I just got back from a massive party, I'm more drunk then I have ever been, i can barely write so excuse me haha i dont even know anyways.. my favorit animal are cats, I have 4 of them their names are nala (from the lion king) gala (the name of Dali's wife) mambo (cuz he loves partying) and macho (cuz he's a mal shovenistic pig):mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: hahahahahaha:thumb_yello:

i love cats!!!!:punk:

but i love Mika moooooooooooore!!!!

anyways, its almost 3am so i'm gonna go to bed, i'll probably be well hung over tomorow, see you then friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Voila Aurelien, seems you had fun last night! I hope you are not sick today?

I love cats too!! (-:

The more I know people, the more I like cats. (-:

But I do like cat people.

Voila Aurelien, seems you had fun last night! I hope you are not sick today?

I love cats too!! (-:

The more I know people, the more I like cats. (-:

But I do like cat people.

Actually, having gone to bed at 3AM, I was surprised to wake up at 9 and felt fantastic, even went for a run haha:mf_rosetinted:

I love cats too! My housemates here in London don't want me to have one!!:thumbdown:

I was reading all the posts about gay marriages.. And I must say that though I am lesbian I don`t like that idea. Please don`t get me wrong, let me explain myself: I don`t like the institution of marriage as a whole, I think it is an anachronism and hopefully soon will disappear from human society. I don`t have anything against monogamy and being faithfull, but it seems hypocrytic to promise it will be forever and ever, when the statistics say that most of marriages don`t survive anyway. Maybe if the 2 didn`t marry, they would be still together.. I know couples that were together many years but split a short time after the marriage.

But I think that FIRST all the people should have that institution available and only THEN it could be abandoned. So if somebody asks me if I support the idea of gay marriages I say yes, for the time being.