Actually, having gone to bed at 3AM, I was surprised to wake up at 9 and felt fantastic, even went for a run haha:mf_rosetinted:

I love cats too! My housemates here in London don't want me to have one!!:thumbdown:

Aaw, I missed Aurelien :(

*Cries*

I'm just checking in before school, I have English first period and then fashion then French.

*FEELS her creative juices flowing*:D

Hello !:roftl:

After talking about the possibility of creating a gay thread with Scut Monkey and

Lolliepop_girl, well I just did. As Scut Monkey said there have to be rules..

I guess the obvious ones are:

- No hate, no discriminating, no judging, no insults etc..:thumbdown:

Let's try to keep it clean too lol People here can talk about themselves, their lives, let's just get to know each other !! haha:thumb_yello:

So speak out people!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Cheers!:mf_lustslow:

Nice thread :thumb_yello:

Suprised we havent had one before

I like the rules .. very true .. have fun :thumb_yello:

Aaw, I missed Aurelien :(

*Cries*

I'm just checking in before school, I have English first period and then fashion then French.

*FEELS her creative juices flowing*:D

you didn't miss me!! I'm right here lol

Actually i'm in between my room and the kitchen downstairs haha I'm making a garlic roast chicken with patatoes and courgettes!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

right, I'm going to say goodbye! the love of my life has just arrived and I cooked diner haha:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

i'll see you all tomorow!:punk:

LOVE TODAY!!!!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Aaw, what a sweetie ;)

I can't cook, I sing instead :)

I was just watching C4 and Britney Speirs (Spelling?) Gimme more came on and I thought of you and Matt!

I'm having one of THOSE days where I act really random so excuse me if I seem to hav come down with an unmistakable case of Cyber-Tereats

Aaw, what a sweetie ;)

I can't cook, I sing instead :)

I was just watching C4 and Britney Speirs (Spelling?) Gimme more came on and I thought of you and Matt!

I'm having one of THOSE days where I act really random so excuse me if I seem to hav come down with an unmistakable case of Cyber-Tereats

I am in a weird mood! I guess it could be called Restless!!!!!

I WANT TO GO TO A CONCERT SO BAD!!!!

I am random too! arghhhh

I am in a weird mood! I guess it could be called Restless!!!!!

I WANT TO GO TO A CONCERT SO BAD!!!!

I am random too! arghhhh

YAY!

Hi Sebastian!

How're you today?

I havn't eaten today and it's now just past four PM.

Think I should eat?

I'm not hungry, I feed off MFC :D

Everyone won't shut up about Justin Timberlake comming to NZ.

:D

YAY!

Hi Sebastian!

How're you today?

I havn't eaten today and it's now just past four PM.

Think I should eat?

I'm not hungry, I feed off MFC :D

Everyone won't shut up about Justin Timberlake comming to NZ.

:D

hi Jules dear ...teehee! don't you feel jelous for all those people who go to all those concerts and people like you and me have to sell the farm and bribe the boss to just get time off and money to get to any of these gigs!!! so MIKA has to come to the west coast of Canada and NZ! because I would go to both if I could !!!!!!!!! seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then I could meet you too! I have your email address don't I ? you PMD me I remember and I will send you an nice email and some NZ pics with me in them!!!

hi Jules dear ...teehee! don't you feel jelous for all those people who go to all those concerts and people like you and me have to sell the farm and bribe the boss to just get time off and money to get to any of these gigs!!! so MIKA has to come to the west coast of Canada and NZ! because I would go to both if I could !!!!!!!!! seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then I could meet you too! I have your email address don't I ? you PMD me I remember and I will send you an nice email and some NZ pics with me in them!!!

Aaw *Hugs you* I know how you feel hon, I probably won't ever get to meet him but I'm sure he'll go to Canada.

I mean, it's sucg a big, KNOWN ABOUT kind of place :)

I think you do have my Email addy, I would love to see your pics, I havn't had a picture taken of me since mid 2006.

I never smile so I don't make for an easy target:D

I wish I could meet you guys, you're like, awesome!

It sounds like you and I, bitch, could get along well. :original:

Another bisexual. Welcome. :thumb_yello:

I would also like to take a moment to let you know how extremely envious I am that you're going to see Rufus Wainwright live. I adore the man, he's a genius. :wub2:

Ohhh, so did I. But I love his counterpart in the US version of Queer as Folk, Brian Kinney, best. :das:

I am, by the way, a huge Queer As Folk addict. That show is simply amazing.

Hal Sparks played Michael Novotny, a gay man, in Queer As Folk but he himself is straight.

A few days ago I watched “But I’m A Cheerleader” about an American teenage cheerleader with a jock boyfriend etc. who doesn’t realise that she’s a lesbian until her friends and family send her to a “correction” facility to make her straight. It was hilarious! I’m currently downloading a film called “Line of Beauty”, I’m really looking forward to watching it. Other favourite/recent LGBT films? Does Velvet Goldmine count? I adored that one, it’s a classic. Breakfast on Pluto is another of my favourites, it’s wonderful. I’ll think of more next time!

Even if it is off-topic, I want to add that the acoustic version of Relax, Take It Easy is my most favourite Mika song of all, followed by Over My Shoulder and Intoxicated. I adore his minimalist, gorgeous, heartfelt songs more. :wub2:

it is gorgeous!!! I always wondered what mika was thinking when he composed iT!:wub2: :wub2:

I would also like to take a moment to let you know how extremely envious I am that you're going to see Rufus Wainwright live. I adore the man, he's a genius. :wub2:

Oh, Rufus!!! :wub2: He's going to play in Milan next saturday, but no one wants to go with me so I guess I'll attend a basketball match instead... :thumbdown:

It sounds like you and I, bitch, could get along well.

Ohhh, so did I. But I love his counterpart in the US version of Queer as Folk, Brian Kinney, best.

I am, by the way, a huge Queer As Folk addict. That show is simply amazing.

brian and justin are THE couple :mf_rosetinted: I love justin: always had a thing for blonds..:wub2: even married one :wink2: mika's an exception. so when i say he's not normally my type of man, I mean it :biggrin2: but exceptions are welcome! :roftl:

Oh, Rufus!!! He's going to play in Milan next saturday, but no one wants to go with me so I guess I'll attend a basketball match instead... :thumbdown:

why don't ya go on your own, if you care to go, sweetey? :blink: I always went alone to mika gigs or other shows. not all o.c. but if you really care..

about gay unions. maybe one doesn't believe so much in marriage or its value: i truly respect that. it's a free world and that's the way it's to be. to me married couples and not married couples are truly the same.

I support though the fight to legalize same sex marriages all over the world, simply for the fact one should not be denied the RIGHT to do so, independently from the fact one cares or not to actually wed.

there should be no bareer cause it means again categorising/judging/deciding what's good and what's not.

A few days ago I watched “But I’m A Cheerleader” about an American teenage cheerleader with a jock boyfriend etc. who doesn’t realise that she’s a lesbian until her friends and family send her to a “correction” facility to make her straight. It was hilarious! I’m currently downloading a film called “Line of Beauty”, I’m really looking forward to watching it. Other favourite/recent LGBT films? Does Velvet Goldmine count? I adored that one, it’s a classic. Breakfast on Pluto is another of my favourites, it’s wonderful. I’ll think of more next time!

I`ve seen "But I`m just a Cheerleader" and it was very funny!! They so exegerated the stupidity (that is actually sad) that it became amusing.

Other my favourites are "Aimee and Jaguar" (based on a true story, a love affair between a wife of a Nazi and a Jewish Lesbian, unbelievable but true! Of course the Jewess was killed and the German woman is maybe still alive) and "****ing Amal" (about 2 sweet teenage girls).