The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

UnionJack.jpg

Welcome to the British thread!!!

Come in, grab a comfy chair and have a natter with us. You're all very welcome to come in - learn about our culture - Neds, Chavs (:thumbdown:), football, rugby (:woot_jump:), you name it!

So really, it's for anyone in the United Kingdom, not just Great Britain, but i'm calling it the British thread because it's easier!

love you! :huglove:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Living in UK is great, that is why so many ppl come here:naughty:

I think Britain is let down our many native ppl who seem to be over privileged and lazy. I think the welfare system has been far too lax and now society is paying for it. The great people in Great Britian are amongst the best, but sadly we have many hangers on. I mean the ones who say things like 'it is my right to have...this and that'. Many Brits are very ignorant and self absorbed and not at all grateful. And many of those who have good values are too soft or polite to stand up for them!

However there are loads of great UK peeps and they are all in this forum, so come and show your support!!:naughty:

I'm british inside. My mom says (not to offend anyone) that i got my grandmother's dark and twisted british sense of humour :D and she's british no doubt *reminices about walking into grandma's house with corrie on.* my mom is british in her canadian way. Like yesterday we have roast beef and yorkshire pudding :biggrin2: and my mom's obsessed with corrie.

I'm british inside. My mom says (not to offend anyone) that i got my grandmother's dark and twisted british sense of humour :D and she's british no doubt *reminices about walking into grandma's house with corrie on.* my mom is british in her canadian way. Like yesterday we have roast beef and yorkshire pudding :biggrin2: and my mom's obsessed with corrie.

The British sense of humour really is the best..... hehe!! My mum says i have a really dry sense of humour... whatever that means........

I wouldnt live anywhere else , we are are something to be proud of

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Uh huh. The Land of Hope and Glory.....

I thought of another, weve got the olympics in 2012......

The British sense of humour really is the best..... hehe!! My mum says i have a really dry sense of humour... whatever that means........

Uh huh. The Land of Hope and Glory.....

I thought of another, weve got the olympics in 2012......

My mom says I'm dark :roftl::roftl:

(And that's not always a good thing)

The Beatles , The Cure , Queen , The Chicken Pistols ..

Ground breaking music that changed the world :biggrin2:

And hey Brits, of course you have the amazing MIKA! :punk:

BTW I must agree that the British series are the best! We've lot of them here in the Finnish TV. Loved it! :mf_lustslow:

:shocked: How could it be possible?!!!! I've never noticed you didn't have your own thread!!!

Is it the British thread or the English thread? It's not the same thing. And there's already the Scottish thread.

I love Charles! :mf_rosetinted:

10032610.jpg

:roftl: