Warning londonticketshop.co.uk!!!!

stephaniedy2k1

Do not buy tickets from londonticketshop, they are a fraudulent website that takes your money but does not send you your tickets!

I found this out the hard way after buying 2 mika tickets and paying over £100 and never recieving them! This website causes huge dissappointment and cost!

The tickets were supposed to arrive on saturday but they never came i sent them several emails and did not get anything back. When i searched on the internet to try and find a contact number i came across this article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and...070116_2.shtml

I realised that i had been ripped off. I luckily paid for them on my credit card, i immediatly rang to try and stop the payment, they have a clause that you can challenge payments for products that do not meet your requirements, so because the tickets have not arrived i may be able to get my money back.

Luckily because i found this out today it was not too late to get tickets else where. I have now managed to buy 2 tickets from a buyer on ebay, who now cannot attend the concert and wanted to sell their tickets on, these were half the price that londonticketshop wanted !

I hope by telling you this i can warn others to go no where near this web site, i wish there was a way we could close it down to save others the cost and dissapointment!!

Thanks Stephanie

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Do not buy tickets from londonticketshop, they are a fraudulent website that takes your money but does not send you your tickets!

I found this out the hard way after buying 2 mika tickets and paying over £100 and never recieving them! This website causes huge dissappointment and cost!

The tickets were supposed to arrive on saturday but they never came i sent them several emails and did not get anything back. When i searched on the internet to try and find a contact number i came across this article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and...070116_2.shtml

I realised that i had been ripped off. I luckily paid for them on my credit card, i immediatly rang to try and stop the payment, they have a clause that you can challenge payments for products that do not meet your requirements, so because the tickets have not arrived i may be able to get my money back.

Luckily because i found this out today it was not too late to get tickets else where. I have now managed to buy 2 tickets from a buyer on ebay, who now cannot attend the concert and wanted to sell their tickets on, these were half the price that londonticketshop wanted !

I hope by telling you this i can warn others to go no where near this web site, i wish there was a way we could close it down to save others the cost and dissapointment!!

Thanks Stephanie

Update - I found out today after a long battle (since november 20th!)with London ticket shop that i have been refunded all my money back! Not only that my credit card company told me that they are going to make an official complait because of the amount of people who have had problems with this web site.

I feel i have won a small battle for everyone who has been ripped off by them!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: