Mika virginity officially lost!!

sparkly1

Wow Mika is quite the player. I must be particularly easy since I gave it up a long time ago. :naughty:

WHERE?-------The MOD Club, Toronto, Canada

WHEN?--------21/03/2007

DRESS UP?----no

WHAT WEARING?-----don't remember! But Mika wore an animal costume for the first time - a lion. Underneath purple skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

• Like 1

Wow Mika is quite the player. I must be particularly easy since I gave it up a long time ago. :naughty:

WHERE?-------The MOD Club, Toronto, Canada

WHEN?--------21/03/2007

DRESS UP?----no

WHAT WEARING?-----don't remember! But Mika wore an animal costume for the first time - a lion. Underneath purple skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

I wonder whether the coloured jeans will come back... it's all black and white now. But in stead of the white Tshirts he now wears all these lovely, perfectly fitting, extremely colourful jackets....

• Like 1

I wonder whether the coloured jeans will come back... it's all black and white now. But in stead of the white Tshirts he now wears all these lovely, perfectly fitting, extremely colourful jackets....

Maybe if he does some outdoor festivals. With the scale of his headliner show I think he's always going to wear something more like a costume.

WHERE?-------Frankfurt Jahrhunderthalle

WHEN?--------October 30th, 2007

DRESS UP?----not really dressed up as in ... dressed up but silver sequined glitter braces :wub2: And believe me, that was way enough to get comments of people who thought they knew me :lmfao:

WHAT AS?-----hm... myself, but different. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

WHERE? : Glasgow Carling Academy

WHEN? : 9.12pm 17th November, 2007

DRESS UP? : Mikafied coat, skinny jeans and Cherisse jumper

WHAT AS? : Obsessed Oldling, with flashing heart, badges, glowsticks,

and "stick Beckar" on my wheelchair!!

Will never forget my "first time"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

• Like 1

WHERE?-------Heineken Music Hall

WHEN?--------11/11/2007

DRESS UP?----Kind of :harp:

WHAT AS?-----Yeah i wasn't that dressed up, but i was wearing a bunny shirt ('i'm so unique xD), flashing heart, lollipop necklace, skinny jeans & all stars :naughty: XD

• Like 1

Oh, you see, errrm, im waiting for that special moment y'know....... ummm, yeah.

OH WHAT THE HELL!!! IM GONNA BE A 70 YEAR OLD MIKA VIRGIN! :crybaby::tears::crybaby:

join the club sweety

I am 35 and still one!!!!

hopefully in February it will change

:bleh: :bleh:

WHERE? - Scala, Popstarz, Kings Cross, London

WHEN? - 26th January 2007

DRESS UP? - not in the fancy dres sense anyway, he was brand new but i was given a FREE rosette (blimey that wouldn't happen now would it) and a lollipop and a sticker in the queue :biggrin2:

WHAT AS? - Dressed for clubbing

• Like 1

WHERE?-------Center Stage, Atlanta

WHEN?--------6/16/07

DRESS UP?----Not in anything that I wouldn't wear everyday. :naughty:

WHAT AS?-----Multi-colored polka-dot shirt and lots of tacky jewelry.

oohhh!!! I was there too! My youth group went and we all wore pink... my fingernails were painted green for a play the next day, which is dressy for me, I was wearing a pink fuzzy shirt, gauchos, pink striped socks purchased especially for the occasion, my zoo animal purse, and my ballarina flats... such a good night... sweet dreams were made of these...:wub2:

• Like 1

WHERE?-------The Mod Club, Toronto (owned by Mark Holmes of 80s band Platinum Blonde)

WHEN?--------March 21, 2007

DRESS UP?----Yeah - I dressed warm for the event :blink:

WHAT AS?-----First in polka dots then bought $30 Mika T-shirt from the merchandise stand and changed.

I asked Mika permission to have my husband take a picture of the occassion :naughty:

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

WHERE? - Birmingham Carling Academy.

WHEN? - 17/05/07

DRESS UP? - Kind of.

WHAT AS? - Over The Rainbow t shirt, turquoise jeans and a pink furry deely bopper on my head.

• Like 1

WHERE?-------The Mod Club, Toronto (owned by Mark Holmes of 80s band Platinum Blonde)

WHEN?--------March 21, 2007

DRESS UP?----Yeah - I dressed warm for the event :blink:

WHAT AS?-----First in polka dots then bought $30 Mika T-shirt from the merchandise stand and changed.

I asked Mika permission to have my husband take a picture of the occassion :naughty:

Does Mark Holmes have long hair?

Where: Kool Haus,Toronto.

When: January 29

Dress up/as: i was boring, jacket, shirt, jeans, and a purple fuzzy scarf though.

• Like 1

Does Mark Holmes have long hair?

Yeah...I don't think the blonde shag ever left him... :naughty:

Just for clarification - "shag" meaning: "...a hairdo in which hair is cut in slightly uneven, overlapping layers downward from the crown, sometimes with the hair at the front and back hairlines left longer or wispier than the rest."