Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish he'd start wearing those colorful undies again (there's been green, orange and I saw a pink pair in that photo where he was wearing the hat). Grey is so boring. :lmfao:

Oh, and Norwalk, what concert is that vid in your sig from?

the one in japan... i got it from the video a day with mika in japan :thumb_yello:

that big pic was :wub2:

but what happened to his hand?

omm i'm sucha bad fan i can't remember ever seeing it! was that the time he slipped off the drum set unto cherisse??

no :naughty: it was only a few weeks ago or maybe longer :blink: time is going by so quickly!! it happened during his later european tour though and he took the bandage off during grace kelly :biggrin2:

You´re welcome :roftl::roftl::roftl:

well i´ll go on preparing lunch!

See ya:biggrin2:!

[Yay, "the" video has resurfaced again.

But, honey, have you also seen Summer's video, "the" video the second? ]

this is from the part 4 ! But I had to answer it! ..OF COURSE THAT´S "THE" VIDEO, I AGREEEE!!!!!

I always loved both:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:!!! hahahaha

You´re welcome :roftl::roftl::roftl:

well i´ll go on preparing lunch!

See ya:biggrin2:!

[Yay, "the" video has resurfaced again.

But, honey, have you also seen Summer's video, "the" video the second? ]

this is from the part 4 ! But I had to answer it! ..OF COURSE THAT´S "THE" VIDEO, I AGREEEE!!!!!

I always loved both:mf_lustslow:hahahaha

Okey...take my piece of advise i give to you at the arggie thread :naughty:

see ya!

no :naughty: it was only a few weeks ago or maybe longer :blink: time is going by so quickly!! it happened during his later european tour though and he took the bandage off during grace kelly :biggrin2:

:shocked: and i didn't know bout it*damn RL getting in the way of more important things*

so what more do u know about it:roftl:

I wish he'd start wearing those colorful undies again (there's been green, orange and I saw a pink pair in that photo where he was wearing the hat). Grey is so boring. :lmfao:

Oh, and Norwalk, what concert is that vid in your sig from?

Haha...i agree...bring on the colors!

Part 5...wow...we really cannot get enough of our boy...:naughty:

:shocked: and i didn't know bout it*damn RL getting in the way of more important things*

so what more do u know about it:roftl:

:naughty: i think that's all i know about it

the rest are just rumors about him having a cut on his palm that wasn't that serious

you probably didn't hear about it because people were freaking out over his throat hurting not his hand :bleh:

is this a new jacket?!?!?!?!??! :mf_lustslow: it's probably not but i've never noticed it before

mika2576.jpg

LOVELY!

mika2577.jpg

:naughty: i think that's all i know about it

the rest are just rumors about him having a cut on his palm that wasn't that serious

you probably didn't hear about it because people were freaking out over his throat hurting not his hand :bleh:

is this a new jacket?!?!?!?!??! :mf_lustslow: it's probably not but i've never noticed it before

mika2576.jpg

LOVELY!

mika2577.jpg

very nice photos

what did he do to his hand

very nice photos

what did he do to his hand

no idea :bleh: my guess would be that he was dancing in a club having a great time when a chicken came out of nowhere and started pecking at his head

so he ran out of the bar closing the door in the chickens face and he got a taxi. then he found that the driver was a crazy mfc girl

so he jumped out as fast as possible and ran all the way back to his flat. once he got in he was finally safe. but THEN he saw that there was a ton of press in his flat

and he freaked out. after that he went to his mommy's house and spent the night there. then in the morning he slipped on his teddy bear and landed on a his doll's hand

(which really hurts), that's when his mother wrapped up his hand for the concert because she didn't want him to get an infection :mf_rosetinted: but that's just a guess..