vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"And I'm getting all bitchy!!"

Love that part :naughty:

:roftl: oh...that's one of the funniest scenes!Mika looks so adorable even if he's tired and almost asleep!btw...there's another piece I love:when he says in italian : ''un gelato al limon,un gelato al limone'' and then:'' what an I saying''

LOL!!:roftl:

:roftl: oh...that's one of the funniest scenes!Mika looks so adorable even if he's tired and almost asleep!btw...there's another piece I love:when he says in italian : ''un gelato al limon,un gelato al limone'' and then:'' what an I saying''

LOL!!:roftl:

when was this? in the dvd? i don't remember that! :shocked:

that's what i was wondering :roftl: i've never seen those pants or that jacket but that backpack.. i think i've seen mika have it before but i'm not sure

is it really mika?? :blink:

Yes, it's Mika...I've already seen him with that jacket.

The person on the left side is John, his tourmanager.

WOWZA!!!! she has another album!!!!! YAY!!!

DSCF2753.jpg

DSCF2717.jpg

DSCF2686.jpg

1st pic - I don't know what it is but I love the black pants, black jacket with a white shirt combo.

2nd pic - Holy Johnny that is awesome! :naughty:

3rd pic - Is that his shirt hanging from the lights? What the heck happened? It looks so random it cracks me up! :roftl:

1st pic - I don't know what it is but I love the black pants, black jacket with a white shirt combo.

2nd pic - Holy Johnny that is awesome! :naughty:

3rd pic - Is that his shirt hanging from the lights? What the heck happened? It looks so random it cracks me up! :roftl:

yeah :roftl: i think he threw his jacket with his mini strip tease and it landed on the lights :lmfao: i didn't even notice! i just noticed the hair :wub2:x100