Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah :roftl: i think he threw his jacket with his mini strip tease and it landed on the lights :lmfao: i didn't even notice! i just noticed the hair :wub2:x100

Eh, I didn't even pay much attention to the hair. I just noticed it was more straight and flopped over, but the jacket/shirt (whatever is) really cracks me up. I think that's the first thing I saw when I looked at the pic. I probably would have laughed hard if I was there to see the shirt get caught up on the lights. :naughty:

Anyway, I guess that's one way to air dry your shirt after it has gotten all sweaty. Throw it up in the air and have it get caught on the lights. It'll be dry by the time it comes down. :thumb_yello:

Eh, I didn't even pay much attention to the hair. I just noticed it was more straight and flopped over, but the jacket/shirt (whatever is) really cracks me up. I think that's the first thing I saw when I looked at the pic. I probably would have laughed hard if I was there to see the shirt get caught up on the lights. :naughty:

Anyway, I guess that's one way to air dry your shirt after it has gotten all sweaty. Throw it up in the air and have it get caught on the lights. It'll be dry by the time it comes down. :thumb_yello:

you didn't notice the hair?!?! :shocked: it's more straight and flopped over!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

He didn't scare me !His face here looks like mine when I wake up !:blink:

ooooh my god!!!

mmmmmmmmmm maybe he has bat wings and he is going produce fangs and bite my neck!

mmmmmmmmmm

anyone to DR this photo? i don't have photoshop etc (not yet)

ooooh my god!!!

mmmmmmmmmm maybe he has bat wings and he is going produce fangs and bite my neck!

mmmmmmmmmm

anyone to DR this photo? i don't have photoshop etc (not yet)

You mean he looks like Batman ?:naughty:

If you ask Ingie she can make it !:biggrin2:

you didn't notice the hair?!?! :shocked: it's more straight and flopped over!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Yes, I noticed that it was more straight and flopped over, but my eyes went right to the jacket hanging on the lights. Sorry, but Mika has some competition with that jacket. :thumb_yello:

ooooooh i see that Mika started to wear dark clothes, niceeeee :wub2:

guys..I am officially freaking myself out. I have going insane over the months wondering where I have seen MIKA before i even heard of him! Then OMG!

I realized it! ITS ME! I look like MIKA! ack......... panic...........

well I am female....but its some of my facial features like face, eyes.

eek! what do you think? KINGA , your sig pics freaked me out tonight whilst looking at some of my photos! oh my... I used to have a curlier wig too, and eek...

well see what you think ( I have the apple pose)

<a href=53e8a1566804dff6045a1eed9f47cd762g.jpg'