2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Mirti & Giulietta got the setlist. And Mirti now has a pic of her with the hot Palladium guitarist :naughty:

And I think I will be off to bed soon. It's not even midnight in the UK but I need my sleep. If there will come in any messages I will report them tomorrow.

Good Night, Blue! Sweet Dreams! :punk:

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mirti & Giulietta got the setlist. And Mirti now has a pic of her with the hot Palladium guitarist :naughty:

And I think I will be off to bed soon. It's not even midnight in the UK but I need my sleep. If there will come in any messages I will report them tomorrow.

Goodnight Blue - I am very sleepy now, so think I will

turn in now too!!

imnotenviousatallidontregretanythingARRRRGH!!!:roftl:

imnotenviousatallidontregretanythingARRRRGH!!!:roftl:

For me no Palladium anymore until they come to Holland... Yelle will support Mika on the 4th of December...

Actually I had my chance in Glasgow but I didn't ask for a pic... Shame on me. :sneaky2:

Niki just let me know that she asked Mika about SD. He said he just wanted to change the songs and he doesn't know yet what he will do for the next shows. Surpriiiiise... :naughty:

For me no Palladium anymore until they come to Holland... Yelle will support Mika on the 4th of December...

Actually I had my chance in Glasgow but I didn't ask for a pic... Shame on me. :sneaky2:

Niki just let me know that she asked Mika about SD. He said he just wanted to change the songs and he doesn't know yet what he will do for the next shows. :naughty:

oh, thanx for reminding me...:boxed:{tryies to put an end at her demented life chockin with lollipops}

Niki just let me know that she asked Mika about SD. He said he just wanted to change the songs and he doesn't know yet what he will do for the next shows. Surpriiiiise... :naughty:

Did he replace Missionary Man or just add Sweet Dreams to the same setlist he's been using?

It's not a matter of occasions..IT'S ME!!! I've to ge drunk before daring to approaching mika/other musicians with my elementary english asking if I can drool on him:bleh:

You can stick to Italian, I guess .... LOL, not many pretext options left for you, greta! :bleh:

Isn't it funny, how people here announce how they will go to bed 'soon' or 'immediately' and then hang around for another couple of hours? :roftl:

Now, what does that mean? :insane:

hello guys and girls!!! fresh from doncaster!!!!( am able to type ha ha ruth )

well what i can i say.

palludiun was amazing again and i got to meet them all get theirsigs and a pictire with each of them. i then got promtoed to be holy johnies personal camera women and taking all the pictures again with him this time.

mika was great as usually ??? maybe a little tried buts it;s been a busy week bless him.

queuing was inside thank god!!!!!

i met mika again (also inisde) he signed my x mas hat and gave me a massive cuddle as a thankyou for the sweeites( my god i know i am short but he had to practically bend in half to hug me ) ha ha . it was the biggest cuddle ever!!!

BUT

the best part of the night was meeting the MFC!!!!! there were so many of us so sorry if i do not mentionu all -bee (ha ha your gonna kill me ) , holy johnny , ruth , mikafish , miretalla (sorryif thast wrong ) and the rest!! you made me feel so special and a massive part of the gang. pictures with be on my mypace page in the morning http://www.myspace.com/emma_hague

mwah love you all xxxxx

Did he replace Missionary Man or just add Sweet Dreams to the same setlist he's been using?

What I've understood from the reports is that he replaced MM by SD today and yesterday because he just liked the change and he doesn't know yet which song he will play on the next shows. So I guess it will depend on his mood of the day which one it will be. :naughty:

When is the news? Soon, or tomorrow morning? :blink:

* respect Rose* :thumb_yello:

well as soon as she gets some time to breathe (prolly tonight,you know Rose is the live updater :thumb_yello: )

Awesome! Is there video of this famous moment?

Andy always has everything on tape :mf_rosetinted:

Isn't it funny, how people here announce how they will go to bed 'soon' or 'immediately' and then hang around for another couple of hours? :roftl:

It means I have no willpower, or common sense!!!! :roftl:

hello guys and girls!!! fresh from doncaster!!!!( am able to type ha ha ruth )

well what i can i say.

palludiun was amazing again and i got to meet them all get theirsigs and a pictire with each of them. i then got promtoed to be holy johnies personal camera women and taking all the pictures again with him this time.

mika was great as usually ??? maybe a little tried buts it;s been a busy week bless him.

queuing was inside thank god!!!!!

i met mika again (also inisde) he signed my x mas hat and gave me a massive cuddle as a thankyou for the sweeites( my god i know i am short but he had to practically bend in half to hug me ) ha ha . it was the biggest cuddle ever!!!

BUT

the best part of the night was meeting the MFC!!!!! there were so many of us so sorry if i do not mentionu all -bee (ha ha your gonna kill me ) , holy johnny , ruth , mikafish , miretalla (sorryif thast wrong ) and the rest!! you made me feel so special and a massive part of the gang. pictures with be on my mypace page in the morning http://www.myspace.com/emma_hague

mwah love you all xxxxx

A hug - you lucky girl - and a big MFC meet - awesome!!! :biggrin2:

You can stick to Italian, I guess .... LOL, not many pretext options left for you, greta! :bleh:

Was sorting out my mail and haven't finished that yet. Good excuse for hanging around here for a while - although my eyes are starting to get sore. :sneaky2:

And messages keep coming in - and now I'm waiting for Rose to bring some news. :naughty:

What I've understood from the reports is that he replaced MM by SD today and yesterday because he just liked the change and he doesn't know yet which song he will play on the next shows. So I guess it will depend on his mood of the day which one it will be.

ambient influences mood:devil: {SWEET DREAMS yelled x infinite before the gig}:naughty:

Was sorting out my mail and haven't finished that yet. Good excuse for hanging around here for a while - although my eyes are starting to get sore. :sneaky2:

And messages keep coming in - and now I'm waiting for Rose to bring some news. :naughty:

Ja, rechtfertigt euch nur :naughty: