2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was an amazing night !!! love all you guys

Oh I believe so! Thanks for your report!!! :punk:

This gig sounds amazing! Of course I wasn't there :sneaky2:

Join the club :boxed: Hahah, actually a great statement, we should have a thread titled as above :lol3:

hello guys and girls!!! fresh from doncaster!!!!( am able to type ha ha ruth )

well what i can i say.

palludiun was amazing again and i got to meet them all get theirsigs and a pictire with each of them. i then got promtoed to be holy johnies personal camera women and taking all the pictures again with him this time.

mika was great as usually ??? maybe a little tried buts it;s been a busy week bless him.

queuing was inside thank god!!!!!

i met mika again (also inisde) he signed my x mas hat and gave me a massive cuddle as a thankyou for the sweeites( my god i know i am short but he had to practically bend in half to hug me ) ha ha . it was the biggest cuddle ever!!!

BUT

the best part of the night was meeting the MFC!!!!! there were so many of us so sorry if i do not mentionu all -bee (ha ha your gonna kill me ) , holy johnny , ruth , mikafish , miretalla (sorryif thast wrong ) and the rest!! you made me feel so special and a massive part of the gang. pictures with be on my mypace page in the morning http://www.myspace.com/emma_hague

mwah love you all xxxxx

Great review, glad you had a great time. I must say, that I wish I HAD been there as it would surely been very nice to have meet you. :thumb_yello:

I wish you many good times ahead.

HJ.

Join the club :boxed: Hahah, actually a great statement, we should have a thread titled as above :lol3:

wir sollten ne selbsthilfe Gruppe starten,und ich mein's ernst :mf_rosetinted:

ist so sheitze allein bei jedem gig nachzudenken wie es ist das von zu hause zu erleben...