2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Just a quick snippet for you before I go to bed, I just got back from the most awesome and eventuful gig yet, right at the front again pressed up against the barriers, the stage was very small but Mika was right in front of my face almost all night, he was fantastic, the show was full of high spirited fun and jokes, Mika spilled water over Cherisse, she tried to spank him with ehr drumsticks, she handed Vix her drumstick after nearly having her EYE out at Doncaster.

THE BEST THING EVER IS THIS..............................

CARMEL........

HE PUT THE QUILT ON THE DRUM STAND,

we didn't notice it for about 5 mins but Vix saw it and shouted and started to point and scream "oh my god LOOOK!!!! the quilt" it took me a few mins to realize what she meant but Mika saw her freaking out about it and smiled at her.

The 1st thing we noticed was Martin had an MFC heart on his mike stand :biggrin2:

WE have lots great pics, I think Vix's are better than mine but I tried to do a bit of videoing but camera only takes 20 seconds at a time, I did video us giving Mika our little Mika giggle bear which he did his lush giggle to again and asked us if he could keep him....(like we were gonna say NO lol, it was for him anyway as I made 2 but his is better lol). I will try to upload some of my pics in a few mins but it's late and I got work tomorrow. Vix will put hers on tomorrow night.

All in all they all seemed to really enjoy this gig and he did get the most rapturous reception.

also Vix has an update on the whole dressing up for gigs situation but she will post tomorrow with the details on that.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*hands Blue Sky a paper bag to breathe in*

You sound like you're going to hyperventilate! :roftl:

dcdeb

Thanks Deb

*takes bag and breathes deeply*

I nearly lost it then!!

I posted Breathe, girls breathe on the quilt thread!!

Still sorry to hear about your no photo story. :blink:

Argh, I'm so jealous of everyone that met him! Me and my friend waited until 11.15pm for him to come out and we got counted and everything, but the last metro was at 11.30 so we had to run for that and didn't get to meet him! Gutted! What time did he eventually come out?

But we did meet 2 lovely girls in the queue..if you come on here - hey!

The gig was awesome - seriously the best show I've ever been to. He's so stunning in real life and his voice is just amazing.

Wanna go again!

Just a quick snippet for you before I go to bed, I just got back from the most awesome and eventuful gig yet, right at the front again pressed up against the barriers, the stage was very small but Mika was right in front of my face almost all night, he was fantastic, the show was full of high spirited fun and jokes, Mika spilled water over Cherisse, she tried to spank him with ehr drumsticks, she handed Vix her drumstick after nearly having her EYE out at Doncaster.

THE BEST THING EVER IS THIS..............................

CARMEL........

HE PUT THE QUILT ON THE DRUM STAND,

we didn't notice it for about 5 mins but Vix saw it and shouted and started to point and scream "oh my god LOOOK!!!! the quilt" it took me a few mins to realize what she meant but Mika saw her freaking out about it and smiled at her.

The 1st thing we noticed was Martin had an MFC heart on his mike stand :biggrin2:

WE have lots great pics, I think Vix's are better than mine but I tried to do a bit of videoing but camera only takes 20 seconds at a time, I did video us giving Mika our little Mika giggle bear which he did his lush giggle to again and asked us if he could keep him....(like we were gonna say NO lol, it was for him anyway as I made 2 but his is better lol). I will try to upload some of my pics in a few mins but it's late and I got work tomorrow. Vix will put hers on tomorrow night.

All in all they all seemed to really enjoy this gig and he did get the most rapturous reception.

also Vix has an update on the whole dressing up for gigs situation but she will post tomorrow with the details on that.

AAAAAAAH!!

*pass me that bag again Deb quick!!!*

YaY!

Had an absolute blast!

Me and Babs sang our hearts out! LOL! The whole crowd was wicked!

If anyone has photos of the Christmas stocking on the piano can you forward them as I made it! Afterwards during a MIKAHUG!! LOL! he asked me if I saw it-he seemed really chuffed bless him!. I was too far away but I know the people at the front might have it!

Am really not very well and prob have a chest infection so going to bed with a Lemsip! and Sweet MIKA Dreams! lol!

Thanks for the great comments on my Lollipopgirl dress I am pleased I wore it now!

Still thawing out from waiting for hours for MIKA to arrive outside! Thanks to the band for keeping us entertained in the cold!

Oh... he was the best ever tonight!

Nite Guys!

One very Happy Daisylou!

xx

Great reports guys- I can't wait to see some piccies!!

I love how the gifts we make for him get used- others may just shove it in their dressing room but time after time Mika surprises us by bringing them on stage- Awesome!

YaY!

Had an absolute blast!

Me and Babs sang our hearts out! LOL! The whole crowd was wicked!

If anyone has photos of the Christmas stocking on the piano can you forward them as I made it! Afterwards during a MIKAHUG!! LOL! he asked me if I saw it-he seemed really chuffed bless him!. I was too far away but I know the people at the front might have it!

Am really not very well and prob have a chest infection so going to bed with a Lemsip! and Sweet MIKA Dreams! lol!

Thanks for the great comments on my Lollipopgirl dress I am pleased I wore it now!

Still thawing out from waiting for hours for MIKA to arrive outside! Thanks to the band for keeping us entertained in the cold!

Oh... he was the best ever tonight!

Nite Guys!

One very Happy Daisylou!

xx

What a great night for you Daisylou- how excting that he asked you about the stocking!!

Get to bed and I hope you feel better in the morning! x

Sivan got another pic?! (Her siggy will always have more pics than mine...so at least there will always be one other fan who others can be more jealous of than me.:naughty:)

Deb, you never got one and you travelled so far?

Aaah...I will be gutted if I don't get one (maybe its good that I have the Yearbook).

The Quilt was displayed! YAY!

andi got a kiss from Luke?! (first Mika, now Luke!)

Martin had an MFC heart...awww....

Daisylou had a great time in her Lollipop dress but she's also battling a chest infection?:blink:

What else did I miss? *goes back and re-reads posts again*

Oh just remembered more, Mika and Saranayde had a balloon fight, Martin jumped about the stage using a baloon as a space hopper, Freddie brought a HUGE balloon of his own to confuse Mika by letting it out at the start of the gig lol but instead he just kept passing it back to the crowd, it was amazing at passing the 30 mins it takes from the end of Palladium to the start of his show lol kept the crowd amused.

Mika gave lots and lots of eye contact during the gig to us all, and he also reached out to Karin to "borrow" her Skeleton mask, (her costume was bloody awesome by the way I loved it). she gave him it Vic took a piccy of it.

(just uploading some pics onto photobucket just now).

Right guys here we go, I'll just post a few as its late and some of poopy, but I HAVE to post this as I am sooooo ecstatic about it.

MikafanclubquiltNewcastle27112007.jpg

Absolutely lovely, Sparkly! Thanks so much! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

dcdeb

I'm going to have to call and yell at him for not displaying my patch.

Though I don't blame him. It was a rush job because I forgot about the deadline.:naughty:

I'm going to have to call and yell at him for not displaying my patch.

Though I don't blame him. It was a rush job because I forgot about the deadline.:naughty:

dont worry I am sure he will turn it around as much as he can at each gig, I am sure it wont be its only airing.

I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!

In a motherly and affectionate way of course :bleh:

dont worry I am sure he will turn it around as much as he can at each gig, I am sure it wont be its only airing.

I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!

In a motherly and affectionate way of course :bleh:

Incest :fisch::das:

me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too! me too!

In a wanna make babies kind of way, of course.:mf_rosetinted:

This is where I'm supposed to say (in this very public forum for all to see):

"Oh goodness nooooo. I'm married!"

But what you're really tried to say is:

"Mika I want to bear your children!!! <insert crazy fangirl scream>"

OMGZ CAPS LOCK CAN NOT FULLY EXPRESS THE FANGIRLY JOY I WOULD HAVE IF I GOT TO BARE HIS CHILDREN ZOMG.

Not really. It'd be nice, but I'm sure I'd get sick of him after a while. Then I'd slip into a deep depression because I gave it all away to a popstar who isn't even around half the time. And Mica Jr. would be heard crying down the hall in his bassinet and I'd just sit around and watch 'Maurey' all day in my bathrobe, wishing I'd have married a better man who would not only provide for his family financially, but emotionally aswell. Then one night, he'd slip in very late and I'd pretend to be asleep. Then he'd get on the phone and call some skinny girl and make arrangements to make babies with HER, and I'd slip into an even greater depression and-

I mean... I'd love to have his babies. But I'll live if I don't get the chance.