uhsofamous

Im making this thread to show my love (and hopefully everyone else's!) for the hit CBS crime drama CRIMINAL MINDS!.

Criminal Minds is my 2nd obsession, after Mika of course!My favourite charcter would have to be Dr.Spencer Reid, the geeky nerdy genious.

My favorite episode would be hard to pick but it might be Revelations, EP 2x15.

Now come on people, join this thread so im not alone when i need to discuss and obsess over the BAU Team!

0000035094_20061021054355.jpg

BAU GROUPIES:

1.uhsofamous-Shannon Murray

2.greta

3.Queenie

4..pinkunicorn123

5.Droopsy

6.RAK1

7.neeve272

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL, that "not cool Thomas, not cool" thing made me laugh so hard.

But yes! Everytime I'm flipping through the channels and I stop to see it, he's always like ":sneaky2: So whaddoo we got?:sneaky2: "

I just want to tickel him.

Im making this thread to show my love (and hopefully everyone else's!) for the hit CBS crime drama CRIMINAL MINDS!.

Criminal Minds is my 2nd obsession, after Mika of course!My favourite charcter would have to be Dr.Spencer Reid, the geeky nerdy genious.

Now come on people, join this thread so im not alone when i need to discuss and obsess over the BAU Team!

BAU GROUPIES:

:biggrin2: gosh probably I'm the only one in Italy obsessed with Criminal Minds!!

And I've got the 2nd series too:naughty: But I've to think about my fav episode...maybe that which shows more my fav character?!:wub2:

:biggrin2: gosh probably I'm the only one in Italy obsessed with Criminal Minds!!

And I've got the 2nd series too:naughty: But I've to think about my fav episode...maybe that which shows more my fav character?!:wub2:

And i´m the only spanish :naughty:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEID! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEID!!! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

• 3 weeks later...

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

I too am a big fan of Dr Spencer Reid, was disappointed when they turned him into a junkie though, not the best move I fear.

Sad that Gideon is going though, I liked him a lot, and I hope they don't lose any more main characters, 'cause the ones they have are brilliant.

• 3 weeks later...
thanx hun:cool:

2u7qgs7.png:wub2:

it's a pity I haven'tthe time to watch the new season...

im guessing that picture is back from his modeling days...

:cool:

so far season 3 is going good, but right now they are playing repeats because of the holidays

but im sad because it doesnt seem like Reid has a drug habit anymore..

:thumbdown:

:naughty:

• 1 month later...

BAU GROUPIES:

2.greta

3.Queenie

4..pinkunicorn123

5.Droopsy

6.RAK1

coool, i looooove Criminal Minds!!! and of course Spence has to be my fave, I love matthew gray gubler!! I think my fave episode is L.D.S.K. (Long distance serial killer...rem this one?) It's the one where Spence fails his weapons test and he and Hotch have to survive the crazy doctor guy with a machine gun.... fantastic!