uhsofamous

OMG :shocked: How come I didn't know about this AWESOME thread! I'm a huge huge huge, and I mean HUUUUUGE, fan of criminal minds. I'm kind obsessed with this show. BAU rocks.!! :mf_rosetinted: Spencer and Penelope are the best.:biggrin2:

ME TOO! I love Spencer :) He's adorable and soooo smart!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Oh I love dr Reid!:wub2: He's the reason I first started watching the show and know I'm totally obsessed with Criminal minds:naughty: One of the best shows ever!:thumb_yello:

My thoughts exactly! :wub2:

I started watching the show in January, I think, and I'm ~almost~ caught up with all the episodes. :teehee: The last one I watched was 8x13.

Kiva nähdä lisää suomalaisia täällä Tuittu! :biggrin2:

My thoughts exactly! :wub2:

I started watching the show in January, I think, and I'm ~almost~ caught up with all the episodes. :teehee: The last one I watched was 8x13.

Kiva nähdä lisää suomalaisia täällä Tuittu! :biggrin2:

Ja vielä suomalaisia jotka tykkää Criminal Mindsista ja Reidistä...:naughty: Mikäs sen parempaa...:wink2:

• 1 year later...

I love "Criminal Minds", it's definitely one of my top fave shows on TV. I think my favourite, because I found it to the most intense, was the episode in which (THIS MAY BE A SPOILER) Hotch's ex-wife was killed. And the best pair of episodes was the one with Tim Curry. He was so amazing!

I love "Criminal Minds", it's definitely one of my top fave shows on TV. I think my favourite, because I found it to the most intense, was the episode in which (THIS MAY BE A SPOILER) Hotch's ex-wife was killed. And the best pair of episodes was the one with Tim Curry. He was so amazing!

I wouldn't say, amazing :wink2:

I found him quite scary :teehee: