uhsofamous

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm obsessed with Criminal minds since last friday( obsession has just started):bleh::naughty:

how lucky are you - you have THREE WHOLE SEASONS to enjoy now!!! :naughty: This is my favourite show ever......I can't wait for season 4 to start!!!!!! Oh Spence :das:

how lucky are you - you have THREE WHOLE SEASONS to enjoy now!!! :naughty: This is my favourite show ever......I can't wait for season 4 to start!!!!!! Oh Spence :das:

:shocked:THREE WHOLE SEASONS!:jawdrop: I'm living in a cave!:bleh:

I should start downloading it, otherwise I'll grow old until season 4!:wink2:

:shocked:THREE WHOLE SEASONS!:jawdrop: I'm living in a cave!

I should start downloading it, otherwise I'll grow old until season 4!

yup, THREE!! and they keep gettin better!!!!!

I think you can find them all on surfthechannel.com :thumb_yello:

And yes oh Reid!:das::bleh:

hahaha yep...he makes nerds sexy.....:wub2:

yup, THREE!! and they keep gettin better!!!!!

I think you can find them all on surfthechannel.com :thumb_yello:

Now I can't wait the end of season one!:woot_jump:

Thanx!:flowers2:I'll try to find it...

hahaha yep...he makes nerds sexy.....:wub2:

He sure does!:mf_lustslow:

Aww..

About+Face.jpg

Awwww!:wub2:

Aww..

About+Face.jpg

nahce, very nahce!! Spencey is so fine! I'm a friend of MGG on MySpace; his blogs are so random and funny :roftl:

Mirti, how ru?? I hope we get to meet again soon :wub2:

Now I can't wait the end of season one!:woot_jump:

Thanx!:flowers2:I'll try to find it...

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

nahce, very nahce!! Spencey is so fine! I'm a friend of MGG on MySpace; his blogs are so random and funny :roftl:

Mirti, how ru?? I hope we get to meet again soon :wub2:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I'm also friend of Gube on myspace!:wink2:

He has got an interesting photos there!:naughty:

I'm also friend of Gube on myspace!:wink2:

He has got an interesting photos there!:naughty:

he so does!! :roftl:

It's really weird, cos I love him as the nerd Spencer, but in real life, he's still the same, but HOT! Of course I love him like that too :naughty: but it's funny how he can look the exact same yet so different.....I'm not explaining myself very well.......

he so does!! :roftl:

It's really weird, cos I love him as the nerd Spencer, but in real life, he's still the same, but HOT! Of course I love him like that too :naughty: but it's funny how he can look the exact same yet so different.....I'm not explaining myself very well.......

Oh I understand you perfectly!I also like him as a neird but in real life he is very interestng person!He is amusing, smart, has great sense for humor, he paints perfectly and great director!The guy is sooooo perfect!:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

Oh I understand you perfectly!I also like him as a neird but in real life he is very interestng person!He is amusing, smart, has great sense for humor, he paints perfectly and great director!The guy is sooooo perfect!:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

Yay you understand me!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Yep, he has everything!! :wub2: Did you watch Alvin and the Chipmunks? He does the voice of Simon (tuned up of course), it's sooooo cute!!

Yay you understand me!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Yep, he has everything!! :wub2: Did you watch Alvin and the Chipmunks? He does the voice of Simon (tuned up of course), it's sooooo cute!!

No, I didn't but I have intention to watch it...Right at this moment I'm addicted to ''Criminal minds''.I'm watching season 1 on TV, but I'm downloading season 3 because I doubt that they would play it on our TV!:rolls_eyes::blush-anim-cl:First I watch it in the evening and then I watch it when the're repeating it at noon!:blush-anim-cl:

No, I didn't but I have intention to watch it...Right at this moment I'm addicted to ''Criminal minds''.I'm watching season 1 on TV, but I'm downloading season 3 because I doubt that they would play it on our TV!:rolls_eyes::blush-anim-cl:First I watch it in the evening and then I watch it when the're repeating it at noon!:blush-anim-cl:

hahahaha you ARE obsessed!! welcome to the club! :floor: Season 3 is faaaab! Are you goin to download season 2 also? You learn a lot about Spencer in season 2, and there are two BRILLIANT (but heart-attack causing!) episodes in it!!!!

hahahaha you ARE obsessed!! welcome to the club! :floor: Season 3 is faaaab! Are you goin to download season 2 also? You learn a lot about Spencer in season 2, and there are two BRILLIANT (but heart-attack causing!) episodes in it!!!!

Are you talking about that famous scene in the swimming pool with that girl!:shocked:I've watched that on youtube!:mf_rosetinted:

I've watched 5 episodes of 3rd serial and it's great but he is not appearnig that much! :sad:Of course I'll download serial 2 but first I have to find it!:wink2:

Have you ever watched this?:bleh:

Are you talking about that famous scene in the swimming pool with that girl!:shocked:I've watched that on youtube!

I've watched 5 episodes of 3rd serial and it's great but he is not appearnig that much! Of course I'll download serial 2 but first I have to find it!:wink2:

Have you ever watched this?

:bow: thank you thank you thank you!! How could I have missed this? I'm a huge fan of the Unautorized Documentaries --- I'm delighted he has now made an Authorized one :roftl:

Noooo...if you think him kissing that girl was shocking, you might just die when you watch the episodes I'm talking about......No, it's nothin to do with him kissing anyway.....it's scary and sad and just OMG!! If you just want to watch those two episodes, they are in the middle of season two, they're called: The Big Game, and Revelations.

http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/television/Criminal_Minds.html

:bow: thank you thank you thank you!! How could I have missed this? I'm a huge fan of the Unautorized Documentaries --- I'm delighted he has now made an Authorized one :roftl:

Noooo...if you think him kissing that girl was shocking, you might just die when you watch the episodes I'm talking about......No, it's nothin to do with him kissing anyway.....it's scary and sad and just OMG!! If you just want to watch those two episodes, they are in the middle of season two, they're called: The Big Game, and Revelations.

http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/television/Criminal_Minds.html

You're welcome and thank you for that link.:flowers2:He is sooo cute!:blush-anim-cl:specially with his mismatched socks!:bleh:And I like him with his haircut in the 1st serial!:wub2:

I thikn that I have to watch those episides online, but the sound on my comp is dead!Are they really that scary???:shocked:

You're welcome and thank you for that link.:flowers2:He is sooo cute! specially with his mismatched socks! And I like him with his haircut in the 1st serial!

I thikn that I have to watch those episides online, but the sound on my comp is dead!Are they really that scary???:shocked:

I know, the socks :wub2: hahaha!

The sound is dead? Oh no......:sad:

Yeah, they're scary....I'll copy and paste the synopsis of those two episodes here, but I'll post them in white so I don't spoil it for you or anyone who decides not to read!!

The Big Game:

In this special two-part episode, the BAU is called to investigate after a wealthy couple is murdered in their home following a Super Bowl party. The team pursues what they believe might be multiple killers who use webcams to record murders and upload the tapes on the internet. Hotchner, Morgan and Prentiss soon discover the unsub is actually one man with multiple personalities. As they close in on the killer, Reid faces a life-threatening situation.

Revelations:

In this conclusion of a special two-part episode, finding the serial killer becomes critical to the BAU when the team realizes Reid is being held captive and a live feed of him being tortured is shown on the internet. Meanwhile, Reid's troubled childhood is revealed in flashback sequences as he drifts in and out of consciousness.

Thanx for the the synopsis.They really sound scary!:shocked:

Pooor Reid!I hope that soon I find them(because of the dead sound I can't watch them on comp:thumbdown:) and then I'll tell you how scary they seem to me!:mf_rosetinted:

Thanx again!:flowers2::wink2:

Thanx for the the synopsis.They really sound scary!:shocked:

Pooor Reid!I hope that soon I find them(because of the dead sound I can't watch them on comp:thumbdown:) and then I'll tell you how scary they seem to me!:mf_rosetinted:

Thanx again!:flowers2::wink2:

you're welcome!!! I love talking to other fans of CM & MGG :wub2:

Yeah they're brilliant episodes! I hope you get to see them!!!

hello everyone! I'm Vedrana and I'm Criminal Minds obsessed :blush-anim-cl:

or to be more honest I'm dr Spencer Reid obsessed :wub2:

Thanks to missgaga for telling me about this thread, I'm looking forward to share my obsession with the rest of you :wink2:

actually he reminds me of one of my professors, now you can only imagine how excited I am to see him (hopefully) when lectures start in October :blush-anim-cl:

hello everyone! I'm Vedrana and I'm Criminal Minds obsessed :blush-anim-cl:

or to be more honest I'm dr Spencer Reid obsessed :wub2:

Thanks to missgaga for telling me about this thread, I'm looking forward to share my obsession with the rest of you :wink2:

actually he reminds me of one of my professors, now you can only imagine how excited I am to see him (hopefully) when lectures start in October :blush-anim-cl:

Welcome Vedrana, my dear friend, to this Criminal minds obsessed thread which is in fact dr Spencer Reid obsessed thread!:bleh:

I have one question:Is there a chance for me to come to your lectures???:blush-anim-cl::wink2:

Welcome Vedrana, my dear friend, to this Criminal minds obsessed thread which is in fact dr Spencer Reid obsessed thread!:bleh:

I have one question:Is there a chance for me to come to your lectures???:blush-anim-cl::wink2:

thank you! :flowers2:

sure, we can arrange something :naughty::wink2:

(he is also born in 1980, can you believe, very, very smart :blush-anim-cl: and now i really hope he's not Mika fan)

thank you! :flowers2:

sure, we can arrange something :naughty::wink2:

(he is also born in 1980, can you believe, very, very smart :blush-anim-cl: and now i really hope he's not Mika fan)

OMG!I'm not that old???:shocked:!I've never liked boys who were the same age as I am...Apparently things changes!:mf_rosetinted:

And oh I'm so happy!:blush-anim-cl: