uhsofamous

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Vedrana!! You've come to the right place!!! :naughty: The Criminal Minds fan thread that has been hijacked by the Spence fans!! :mf_lustslow:

Thank you! :flowers2:

well, since it's already hijacked...here is one wonderful interview with him, in case someone didn't see it, he is just adorable, I'm completely in love with his voice and the way he pronounces words, I don't know how that sounds to native English speakers, but for my ears is so melodic and...I don't know...one of the sweetest ways to talk in English I've ever heard :blush-anim-cl:

oh, and on the picture he is just beautiful :wub2:

http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=2334

Thank you! :flowers2:

well, since it's already hijacked...here is one wonderful interview with him, in case someone didn't see it, he is just adorable, I'm completely in love with his voice and the way he pronounces words, I don't know how that sounds to native English speakers, but for my ears is so melodic and...I don't know...one of the sweetest ways to talk in English I've ever heard :blush-anim-cl:

oh, and on the picture he is just beautiful :wub2:

http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=2334

Oooh naaaahce! Thanks!! I hadn't seen that interview before, but those are my fave pics of him!! :mf_lustslow:

Yeah, I know what you mean- I also notice people's voices and accents, and he has a gorgeous voice and a really cool accent...since he's from the west of the US it's pretty strong, and I love it too :wub2:

You can also tell from his interviews that he's really intelligent....Man, he's got everything!!

Nooo I didn't!And I forgot about Mika!:mf_rosetinted:

OMG- now I totally feel old!

well, if you could forgot about Mika, than yes, you are old! :bleh:

Oooh naaaahce! Thanks!! I hadn't seen that interview before, but those are my fave pics of him!! :mf_lustslow:

Yeah, I know what you mean- I also notice people's voices and accents, and he has a gorgeous voice and a really cool accent...since he's from the west of the US it's pretty strong, and I love it too :wub2:

You can also tell from his interviews that he's really intelligent....Man, he's got everything!!

I, being from Serbia, can't really notice much difference in English accents, but his is so sweet, and also when he acts, the way he intonate words...I really don't know how exactly to explain it...let's just say that I could listen his voice as lullaby :wub2:

I think that I like his long thin fingers!:wub2:

yes, I've been waching his fingers too, wonderful hands indeed! just as rest of him :blush-anim-cl:

I think that I like his long thin fingers!

:roftl: brilliant!! Actually, he's quite similar to Mika in some ways: tall, thin, very creative, kinda nerdy, but especially in the way he intensely listens and makes facial expressions when someone is talking to him :wub2:

I, being from Serbia, can't really notice much difference in English accents, but his is so sweet, and also when he acts, the way he intonate words...I really don't know how exactly to explain it...let's just say that I could listen his voice as lullaby :wub2:

I understand!!! He does enunciate his words really uniquely, doesn't he? I love it too!!!

:roftl: brilliant!! Actually, he's quite similar to Mika in some ways: tall, thin, very creative, kinda nerdy, but especially in the way he intensely listens and makes facial expressions when someone is talking to him :wub2:

I understand!!! He does enunciate his words really uniquely, doesn't he? I love it too!!!

yes! exactly! to everything you said!:thumb_yello:

oh, we understand each other perfectly! :blush-anim-cl:

(in spite of my not so good English, but you are grammar nerd so I guess you find a way to understand me :naughty:)

yes! exactly! to everything you said!:thumb_yello:

oh, we understand each other perfectly! :blush-anim-cl:

(in spite of my not so good English, but you are grammar nerd so I guess you find a way to understand me :naughty:)

:roftl: yeah that's it! lol. No, your English is perfect!!

We Spence fans, we all understand the greatness of MGG :wub2::naughty:

me? :blink: no! :angel_not:

tonight it's at 00.15, maybe you should go and take a nap so you don't fall asleep in the middle of episode :bleh::naughty:

You're right...last night i was so tired I felt asleep in the middle...:mf_rosetinted:

I had to watch it again!:wink2:

We Spence fans, we all understand the greatness of MGG

:wub2:

and the best thing is that it's first season I'm watching right now, so there's so much enjoyment yet to come! :blush-anim-cl:

:lmao: oh, excuses, excuses...you just wanted to watch it AGAIN, right? :naughty:

she's so predictable :naughty:

I won't get mad....you know how tired I am in the evening!

yeah, I know... :huglove:

good night girls! :bye:

Yup, it's an excuse! You caught me in lie!

I know how u think :das::fisch:

and the best thing is that it's first season I'm watching right now, so there's so much enjoyment yet to come!

she's so predictable :naughty:

ooh believe me, you've LOTS more enjoyment!!!! :biggrin2:

Good night then, have sweet dreams of Matt!! :naughty:

yeah, I know...

Good night!:bye:

I know how u think :das:

ooh believe me, you've LOTS more enjoyment!!!!

Good night then, have sweet dreams of Matt!! :naughty:

Good night!:bye:

I just hope that he'll pop in to my dream!

:blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

My sig is half of the page...:blush-anim-cl:Maybe I should avoid posting otherwise I will annoy people!:bleh:

Oh dear Lord that is one amazing sig!!! :bow: :bow:

(amazingly obsessive.....:das::lmao::floor:)

I don't know what to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha LOOOOOVE IT!!