uhsofamous

:shocked: :shocked: :roftl:

Dear God!!! You two are both insane!:roftl:

I am usually annoyed when people's signatures are too big, but this time...somehow I don't mind...:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

no sweet MGG dreams for me either :no:

(did I use either in the right place this time neeve?)

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx!I've found it on the internet!I don't know who made it, but whoever made it :thanx!

And he is sooo

I hope that she/he won't sue me for borrowing it!

:roftl: and Iwas thinking you must've spent all night making it! hahaha! I'm sure the maker of it won't mind you spreading the Spence love :mf_lustslow:

Dear God!!! You two are both insane!

I am usually annoyed when people's signatures are too big, but this time...somehow I don't mind...

no sweet MGG dreams for me either

(did I use either in the right place this time neeve?)

hahahaha! I know what you mean...I could just stare at it all day, haha!

Yes, you said it perfectly! :thumb_yello:

Yep, one hell of an amazing siggy! :wub2: Can't get enough of MGG!

Just to change the subject a bit...

Say hello to "Morgan" :mf_lustslow:

hahaha thanks, we were being swept into a Spence vortex :das:

hello Morgan!! :floor:

yummy!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

btw, is Morgan lying against a pile of dirt there? hahahahaha

It looks like it.

Oh dear...so much dirt!

I guess he should take his clothes off and take a bath... :das:

windowslivewritershemarsnudeness-115897-21-shemar-moore1.jpg

Oh look! He did! That's my boy! :mf_lustslow::naughty:

OMG!!!!!! :shocked: hahahahahahaha

That pic was cut off at a very inappropriate place! :roftl:

:mf_rosetinted: Yep... little Shemar was cut off......................................................................the pic, of course!! :naughty:Damn!

:mf_rosetinted: Yep... little Shemar was cut off......................................................................the pic, of course!! :naughty:Damn!

:roftl: I'm scared!! hahaha

The weird thing is, okay there's no doubt he's HOT, but I've always been more attracted to nerdy guys...I've no idea why...But the whole muscly, worked-out body just isn't attractive to me...like it's artificial and too...bulky? I'll stick with my skinny nerds any day :bleh::naughty: (EDIT: although I don't mind when guys aren't skinny...it's just all the muscles I don't like.......I guess I'm weird hahaha)

But I won't complain about a bit of eye candy :naughty:

I know, I'm like that too. I prefer skinny guys (although not exactly nerdy). But Morgan...well...I guess it was the character itself that made me appreciate the actor and his looks.

yeah morgan's a cool guy :wub2: Go Derek!! I love when tough guys have a kind heart, lol

Yeah. :wub2: And the way Morgan treats Garcia? Gosh, makes my heart melt. :wub2:

See, I'm not sure about that....cos it's almost like, he can call her cute names, but she's supposed to assume that nothing will ever happen between them, cos he's so hot?

Have you seen the episodes around the middle of season 3, where the whole thing happens to Garcia? (I don't want to spoil it for the others)...the whole thing explodes........I still don't know how I feel about it! :roftl:

See, I'm not sure about that....cos it's almost like, he can call her cute names, but she's supposed to assume that nothing will ever happen between them, cos he's so hot?

Have you seen the episodes around the middle of season 3, where the whole thing happens to Garcia? (I don't want to spoil it for the others)...the whole thing explodes........I still don't know how I feel about it! :roftl:

No. I'm still on season 2. :naughty:

Maybe I'll think different after seeing that, who knows?

don't say anything! i wanna be surprised!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

nice! :das:

:shocked:I always thought that nobody likes him but I guess that I was wrong!:mf_rosetinted:

I've seen that episode(I'm watching 3 serials parallel)That is very good episode-especially the end!:biggrin2:

Hello there…

I guess I’m a new cm fan…ever since Vedrana and missgaga told me about it…(and I'm really thankfull:wink2:)

And...my personal opinion about guys:

Uhmmmm, not my tip...don't know why...

2rr6te8.jpg

I'm not really into all that sweet, nerdy...baby-face kind of guys...:bleh::naughty:

thomas_gibson_240.jpg

Just the way I like!!!:punk: Ok, he looked better when he was younger, but, haven't we all?