Mika Cancels Hammersmith

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Dude, that sucks!! Have you heard anything about the mika concert in Chicago at the Metro Stadium????? I haven't been able to find anything about tickets or ticket prices. The concert is on June 11th, 2008 @ 7:30 pm. send me a message if you do hear anything if you could, again sorry about the cancelled show..:thumbdown:

June 11th? how do ya know about that date? :blink:

wasn't the US tour in jan/feb?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, that sucks!! Have you heard anything about the mika concert in Chicago at the Metro Stadium????? I haven't been able to find anything about tickets or ticket prices. The concert is on June 11th, 2008 @ 7:30 pm. send me a message if you do hear anything if you could, again sorry about the cancelled show..:thumbdown:

Um, I think you may be looking at the

*2007* calendar -- Mika played in Chicago at the Metro on June 11, 2007...

Not that I wouldn't want him to come back in the states *this* June...

but since he just announced US dates for February 2008 yesterday,

I doubt that will happen... He's supposed to be in Chicago on February 5, 2008 at the House of Blues.

dcdeb

Ok, i'm in the airport trying to read...for me it wasn't that bad. well, i came here to see him but people told he was really sick on sunday and i was quite worried. now i'm "happy" to see he's trying to recover. He really needs it.

The band were amazing, as usual. I love them. Thanks so much for trying to cheer us (i missed mikey but the guy was sick)

MFCers are the best people in the world. I'll send all of you more compliments when i arrive home :)

So..i'll be back for february gigs.

We were talking about the "positive" thing of this: We all thought it was over until whoknowswhere (i mean european uk tours) but now we have a date to wait for...

Love you all

Ana

cool.

Maybe I'm going to the February gigs :)

hmm.. as CazGirl said, it usally always snows REALLY heavily wround that time. I know because I got snowed in once on my birthday :blink: and if it snows and theres ice then people who are using trains to get there wil be a bit screwed... :boxed:

:thumbdown: i know i got there because i didnt know i was really annoyed because know i have to wait until 26 of febuary till i can see him but i dont care because i am going to see mika and mika is the best sunger in the whole world

Welcome daisy - what a rotten start - but after the 26th you will be

so happy you will forget how awful the cancellation was!! :thumb_yello:

Its bad for all , but the amount of planning and the people that have travelled far and wide ... its so tough :boxed:

I feel for you all

Get well soon Mika

That is why it won't have been done unless it was absolutely 100% necessary, I was there, I was totally gutted, along with everyone else, but it's just one of those things, he would have gone ahead with it if he thought he could have. Thats what I think and I think it was left as late as possible to make the decision just in case he was feeling up to it.

Mika's not doing the radio 2 show tonight either.

oh, so he cancelled that too.. I was wondering about this.. :boxed:

:tears:

we did have a grand time, as i posted in the other thread and SO much fun... :punk: best mfc party ever! :biggrin2:

I'll work my best to try and make it to feb. too! :wub2: