Mika Cancels Hammersmith

FREDDIESDOUBLE

It is an awkward situation for everyone, I see that. But without the mfc it would be worse. Let's face it, for all the people who have travelled and queued there will be no Mika today and tomorrow but there's still the other members. I'm sure after the first disappointment they'll find a way to jolly themselves and each other along. They're not alone so, I'd say it could be worse and it will still be a memorable experience. I know basically it sucks (time, money, inconvenience and whatnot) but ....:fisch: always look on the bright side of life... At least try to...

I hope nobody will give Mika and the band a hard time for not being there.

They deserved their downtime and if it is needed NOW then that's how it is.

I absolutely agree !!!

And I'd like to add : this is the moment to show how much we care by understanding that things like that just happen...

Still : I'm getting up at 6Am tomorrow to take this f***ing Eurostar, so I really hope to see you all in front of a well-deserved beer tomorrow nite !!!!!

With LOTS of love

Sarah

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, I knew this was coming. He's been working far too hard.

I feel so sorry for all the poor fans who have travelled miles let alone UK fans.

That must be devastating news, but PLEASE get well soon Mika... if you need anyone to mop your brow, call me ;)

Sooo gutted!

Was looking forward to tomorrow aswell!

What is going to happen to those cancelled gigs? Will they be rescheduled and will you be able to use the tickets you already bought!!! My mind boggles!

Hope Mika gets well soon. And you better be ready next year Mika :D:D:D

:( it's the second time this happens to avoca... I'm so sorry for her. I wish I had her phone number to text her or something.

I wish her and the rest of the fans that flew to london especially for these gigs will find a way to enjoy themselves anyway! :wink2:

Get well soon Mika! :wub2: And please, hire a new manager who doesn't enjoy to strain you so much... :thumbdown:

Sooo gutted!

Was looking forward to tomorrow aswell!

What is going to happen to those cancelled gigs? Will they be rescheduled and will you be able to use the tickets you already bought!!! My mind boggles!

Hope Mika gets well soon. And you better be ready next year Mika :D:D:D

Yes they will be rescheduled:thumb_yello:

Hot news .. 25th and 26th Feb

I have to do this...

Important!

Please please vote for BIG GIRL ,it was out of the charts last week,now thank God it's back,but only on 69!!!! :tears:It was in the top 20 peopleeee!!! No voting,No Big Girl!

Please please vote MIKA- BIG GIRL on that list! we're the only ones who can do this!

http://rt100.ro/usertop100.html?mel=12829

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

This is such a shame :( For everyone involved... and hope Mika feels

better soon.

I've moved this to Front Page News, FD...

Have texted Blue, but not sure she got it. :(

dcdeb

Hi Deb, I spoke to her 1/2 an hour ago and told her. She's still coming and we'll go out for a few drinks in London probably. Anyone else that fancies getting together - hopefully we can make the best of a bad situation....

*goes off to cry under a rock*

Hi Deb, I spoke to her 1/2 an hour ago and told her. She's still coming and we'll go out for a few drinks in London probably. Anyone else that fancies getting together - hopefully we can make the best of a bad situation....

*goes off to cry under a rock*

Awww, Sarah! :huglove:

I'm so sorry, but glad you'll see Blue! She replied to my text that she'd

heard from you -- I told her about Palladium at the Camden Barfly

tomorrow night... maybe you could head there for a night out!?

Make the best of it, eh? :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

I'm so sorry for all who are affected. :emot-sad: Some come from afar to UK. :(

And I'm very sorry for Mika and the band. :tears: That decision was not easy for them!:no:

I hope they will take a longer rest and get well soon:flowers2: :wub2:

Thank you Freddie for let us know!

Yes they will be rescheduled:thumb_yello:

Hot news .. 25th and 26th Feb

Aww man, Only God knows if i'll be alive then (exxageration). I am really impatient but we'll have to see. Tomorrow was the only night i had free to see Mika or do anything else. Not sure if i'll be available then. Those dates look like it'll coincide with the half term in college. :thumbdown:

Thanks for the info FD.

So sad for the people who travelled to London...Mariposa had such an illusion... :(

And sad for Mika too. But I knew it was going to happen soon or late, there's no need to be clairvoyant for that...

How disappointing for everyone. Mika must feel really awful, especially knowing everyone is already there queueing and all, and that MFCers have travelled from all over.

He has been having trouble all tour. This is just so sad he couldn't make the last 2 days!:emot-sad:

What projects were left to hand over? The Christmas one carried by Avoca, the books for the band, the mobile by Gabi, what else? I wonder if any of his crew can pass the things on???:blink: