The Hammersmith Apollo Thread

CazGirl

i got the poor cursed Avoca who always chooses the gig that mika cancels to go and have something to give to him ! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: and she was ok ! kata too... and Em' etc. they were all in the bar with Martin having a drink...

oh yeah!!! bless her!!! I managed to meet her briefly. The poor soul.

Wow, what an experience... I feel really bad for everyone... :sad:

I'm glad that people are starting to take a hopeful perspective towards it, though it must be tough. Good job guys! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the report Caz and the pictures! I'm glad you got to hear Mika's personal message and then get some pics with Luke and Cherisse. It must have made up for a little of the distress. I'm so glad that there will be a next time for you all, really excited about that. :wink2: *BIG HUGS* TO EVERYONE!!!!

Well I was on my way home thinking about the experience and just thought of the obvious things. Mika didn't play, but we'll see him in February. AND I had pix with some of the band, which I may not have if things were different. Everything happens for a reason I suppose. At least I hope so.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what an experience... I feel really bad for everyone... :sad:

I'm glad that people are starting to take a hopeful perspective towards it, though it must be tough. Good job guys! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the report Caz and the pictures! I'm glad you got to hear Mika's personal message and then get some pics with Luke and Cherisse. It must have made up for a little of the distress..? I'm so glad that there will be a next time for you all, really excited about that. :wink2: *BIG HUGS* TO EVERYONE!!!!

My sister got it worse off... She was really upset, but she wouldn't say. She felt very sick afterwards and she's asleep now... She wanted a picture with Cherisse but because we missed her that didn't help, but I promised to let her MySpace her tomorrow, and that they usually message back. I spent the whole way home thinkng what we would have been doing is Mika hadn't cancelled, but now I have something to look forward to after Xmas.

My sister got it worse off... She was really upset, but she wouldn't say. She felt very sick afterwards and she's asleep now... She wanted a picture with Cherisse but because we missed her that didn't help, but I promised to let her MySpace her tomorrow, and that they usually message back. I spent the whole way home thinkng what we would have been doing is Mika hadn't cancelled, but now I have something to look forward to after Xmas.

aww i feel really bad for your sister. but like you say, at least you have something to look forward, and at least we know it's gonna be an even better show than what it would have been tonight!

i can't believe how positive I am. I bet I'll feel like dying tomorrow LOL!

Luke told someone (I think it was me; the anti climax of the cancellation and the excitement of seeing the band had kicked in and my sanity left me :naughty: ) that as far as he knew the gig was going ahead, until Mika told them (I assumed at the venue). He said they were all sick and he didn't feel wonderful, but he didn't have to jump around and such.

ok thanks that's what i thought... it was a last minute cancellation (postponation :naughty: ) and they were soundchecking... i think it means that they really wanted to perform like mika really wanted to know he couldn't perform before making it official...

what's happening ? am i feeling nice today ?! :blink::mf_rosetinted:

did you get loads of negative ones then?

Mind you everyone was upset. Jemma was crying, I think Sivan and Summer had a few spells. I could understand everyone's grief (i make it sound like someone's died...)

But there's no hard feelings my end, and after hearing a drunk Jemma on the phone and everyone screaming HELLO to me, everyone seems to be fine as well LOL!

oh no, i got no negative reports...i just needed a positive report for cheer me up!:biggrin2:

uh...one thing...no andy this time? :blink:

oh no, i got no negative reports...i just needed a positive report for cheer me up!:biggrin2:

uh...one thing...no andy this time? :blink:

I heard someone mention his name. I think he may have been there but I never saw him. I don't even know what he looks like.

Hi all

Just got back from our trip to Hammersmith, we're obviously disappointed but it didn't come as a complete shock. Sounds like he was struggling last night so we'd much rather see him in healthy in February than struggle through a show he's not up to. We feel for those who have travelled a long way for the gig, it's easier for us as we only live an hour away (make that 2 1/2 hours in rush hour) but at least MIKA and the rest of the guys can get some well earned relaxation time now. It was lovely of the band to come out and speak to us when they weren't feeling too hot themselves. That, along with getting to meet up with so many truly lovely MFC'ers made it a worthwhile trip anyway.

Roll on February :thumb_yello:

mikahammersmith07006.jpg

mikahammersmith07004.jpg

mikahammersmith07003.jpg

mikahammersmith07001.jpg

mikahammersmith07002.jpg

mikahammersmith07005.jpg

Hi all

Just got back from our trip to Hammersmith, we're obviously disappointed but it didn't come as a complete shock. Sounds like he was struggling last night so we'd much rather see him in healthy in February than struggle through a show he's not up to. We feel for those who have travelled a long way for the gig, it's easier for us as we only live an hour away (make that 2 1/2 hours in rush hour) but at least MIKA and the rest of the guys can get some well earned relaxation time now. It was lovely of the band to come out and speak to us when they weren't feeling too hot themselves. That, along with getting to meet up with so many truly lovely MFC'ers made it a worthwhile trip anyway.

Roll on February :thumb_yello:

mikahammersmith07006.jpg

mikahammersmith07004.jpg

mikahammersmith07001.jpg

mikahammersmith07002.jpg

mikahammersmith07005.jpg

WOW!!!

What a lot of MFCers.

You get some wonderful pictures :)