CazGirl

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jemma BIG HUGS :wub2:

Thanks Wendi! Hello caz:thumb_yello:

As you can probably imagine I'm pretty down at the moment, but I must admit, last night actually turned out to be a really good night.

Rose and Sara have pics and videos which I am sure will entertain you greatly.

I will write a blog on thursday but i will report on monday in a mo:biggrin2:

Thanks Wendi! Hello caz:thumb_yello:

As you can probably imagine I'm pretty down at the moment, but I must admit, last night actually turned out to be a really good night.

Rose and Sara have pics and videos which I am sure will entertain you greatly.

I will write a blog on thursday but i will report on monday in a mo:biggrin2:

fab stuff jemma. cant wait to see rose's and sara's videos!

Ok here is my story....

After a scramble to get into my Big Girl outfit we left the apartment merrily then I realised I had left the books, so Rose being the darling that she is, ran back up the 3 flights of stairs to get them.

So we got on the tube in our outfits (don't worry, I had my coat on LOL) and got to the queue about 12 ish.

Suzy was giving out numbers (I was number 31) so there wouldn't be a problem with people pushing in and we set up camp on the floor.

I felt like a mobile library as everyone wanted to look at the books LOL and we soon were chatting and exchanging stories.

Jules and Kev arrived just after us and we shared tea cakes and halls soothers (my throat was soooooo sore from the previous gigs). After a hearty maccie d's and a coffee I was feeling quite perky and excited. Then Cazgirl arrived

Part 2 to follow

jemma, no palladium for you tonight?

who went?

HI, btw! :thumb_yello:

i loved the pics of you and caz! :naughty:

I came home as I have to work tomorrow but I think most of the MFC still in london are going:thumb_yello:

The ones I know are going are:

Carrinevie, bab, sara (of course LOL), caz, Rose, em, sivan and summer:biggrin2:

thanks Wendi!

QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO ATTENDED HAMMERSMITH APOLLO:

Who got the recording of Mika's apology on the phone? I saw people recording but I don't know who they were. Any ideas?

I know Long recorded it because I've watched it... There were at least 5 or 6 that I know of though I just can't remember who!

BTW I used Jemma's idea last night about the photo bucket album

User name: LondonMFC

password: chicken

Because there were soooooo many photos taken of MFCers at the venues and the bar etc over the course of the London weekend (Including Saturday!) it's easier for everyone to upload to one place!

Please make sure its all appropriate. Not interested in photos of Mika at the Brixton gig (well I am, just not in this album) or any other random uploads. They will be deleted!!!!!

If there is a photo of you on it which you really do not like try and contact the person who posted it before deleting it.

Ok here is my story....

After a scramble to get into my Big Girl outfit we left the apartment merrily then I realised I had left the books, so Rose being the darling that she is, ran back up the 3 flights of stairs to get them.

So we got on the tube in our outfits (don't worry, I had my coat on LOL) and got to the queue about 12 ish.

Suzy was giving out numbers (I was number 31) so there wouldn't be a problem with people pushing in and we set up camp on the floor.

I felt like a mobile library as everyone wanted to look at the books LOL and we soon were chatting and exchanging stories.

Jules and Kev arrived just after us and we shared tea cakes and halls soothers (my throat was soooooo sore from the previous gigs). After a hearty maccie d's and a coffee I was feeling quite perky and excited. Then Cazgirl arrived

Part 2 to follow

XD

it feels really weird when people talk about you when you've met them. i dont quite know how to explain it. i just go over funny :blush-anim-cl: and weird that i was involved XD

you kinda make my arrival sound bad though "we had a mcdonalds and we were all excited...and then SHE arrived..."

:roftl: :roftl:

(i know you didnt intend for that to happen just made me laugh LOL :roftl:)

I know Long recorded it because I've watched it... There were at least 5 or 6 that I know of though I just can't remember who!

BTW I used Jemma's idea last night about the photo bucket album

User name: LondonMFC

password: chicken

Because there were soooooo many photos taken of MFCers at the venues and the bar etc over the course of the London weekend (Including Saturday!) it's easier for everyone to upload to one place!

Please make sure its all appropriate. Not interested in photos of Mika at the Brixton gig (well I am, just not in this album) or any other random uploads. They will be deleted!!!!!

If there is a photo of you on it which you really do not like try and contact the person who posted it before deleting it.

that sounds like a good idea. Has Long uploaded the video anywhere?

that sounds like a good idea. Has Long uploaded the video anywhere?

Not that I know of. WHEN he registers here which he promised he would :P we can ask then. But I know loads of others did too so...they might get there 1st.

you kinda make my arrival sound bad though "we had a mcdonalds and we were all excited...and then SHE arrived..."

:roftl: It really sounded like that XD But I know that she didn't mean it in that way she just wanted to make it exciting so everyone wants to hear what then happened :briggin2:

Not that I know of. WHEN he registers here which he promised he would :P we can ask then. But I know loads of others did too so...they might get there 1st.

who WAS Long? O.o

I sa about two people recording. One person was recording RIGHT NEXT to the phone. i remember that much.

I just found it hilarious how as soon as everyone heard Mika's voice, everyone RAN to the phone and really closed in on poor John :roftl: he must have been terrified! :lmao:

OMG Cherisse's book is AMAZING!

Caz showed me hers and I showed her mine LOL and then Caz went off to get pizza.

We had noticed girls gathering near the stage door who were waiting for Mika and then suddenly they beckoned us over.

John came over and was pacing up and down, he waited for everyone to gather around and then said he had some bad news. He said Mika wasn't very well and that the 2 gigs had been postponed :tears:

He then read out a statement from Mika (the one on his myspace). By this stage I was welling up.

John then put Mika on loud speaker, unfortunately I couldn't hear what he was saying as people were talking and I was crying. Everyone wished him well but I couldn't speak:blink: :shocked:

Part 3 to follow

who WAS Long? O.o

I sa about two people recording. One person was recording RIGHT NEXT to the phone. i remember that much.

I just found it hilarious how as soon as everyone heard Mika's voice, everyone RAN to the phone and really closed in on poor John :roftl: he must have been terrified! :lmao:

http://www.boomspeed.com/jesterkevin/mikahammersmith07005.jpg The guy in the background of this pic. the one from Toronto...who came JUST for he Hammersmtih gig and was really lovely?

I saw his video and it was right against the phone.. (It's too bright too see the number though so he should be ok to post it I think)

Caz showed me hers and I showed her mine LOL and then Caz went off to get pizza.

We had noticed girls gathering near the stage door who were waiting for Mika and then suddenly they beckoned us over.

John came over and was pacing up and down, he waited for everyone to gather around and then said he had some bad news. He said Mika wasn't very well and that the 2 gigs had been postponed :tears:

He then read out a statement from Mika (the one on his myspace). By this stage I was welling up.

John then put Mika on loud speaker, unfortunately I couldn't hear what he was saying as people were talking and I was crying. Everyone wished him well but I couldn't speak:blink: :shocked:

Part 3 to follow

:tears: aww no :huglove: but I guess I would have cried too !! No I'm pretty sure about that ! Just imagined If I flew to London to see Mika... and than.. can't imagine how hard this must be

Part 3 to follow

glad ya like ma book :)

and I blame Jemma for making me cry since I was standing next to her. :roftl:

lol! I started to well up when I was saying goodbye to Summer and Sivan, coz i was hoping to spend a lot of time with them, since they travelled all the way from America. Bless them. Summer was really chocked and that made me chocked lol! but i didnt cry. i got in the car and I felt really numb and expressionless and emotionless. As soon as we left London, that's when it sort of hit me. I shed a few silent tears but had to realise that it was for the best, that Mika's health was so important. I knew that anyway, but I was still upset so it was sort of difficult to accept at first.

I felt it harder this morning, actually.

http://www.boomspeed.com/jesterkevin/mikahammersmith07005.jpg The guy in the background of this pic. the one from Toronto...who came JUST for he Hammersmtih gig and was really lovely?

I saw his video and it was right against the phone.. (It's too bright too see the number though so he should be ok to post it I think)

ohh THAT'S LONG!!!! Yes I remember him!!! He was so nice!!!! Love Long :wub2:

I then remembered the books:blink:

John was collecting the gifts for Mika and looked like Father Christmas with his arms full. Rose and I ran back to get the books that we had left in the queue in all the rush.

John was really kind and took the books as well as Rose's little penguins for Andy and Mika.

John then asked on his walkie talkie if the band members were still there and if they could come out.

Luke came out first and we waited our turn for a piccie after asking him nicely. We waited about 10 minutes LOL Boy he is popular.

Martin then came out and we had a good chat, he teased Sara about dropping her I Phone earlier on in the tour and we got some great pics. We than saw Cherisse who was almost being mobbed in the corner LOL. Cherisse is so sweet, greeted us with a smile and we waited patiently. i guess it's safe to say that the band members know us really well now LOL

Anyway it was a this moment that I saw Gabbi with her beautiful mobile that she had made. It was fantastic and huge! I saw Gabbi's face and her bottom lip quivering and I burst out crying. Gabbi had come all the way from Israel and had paid £200 for her ticket for Mika. Luckily she managed to give it to someone so Mika has it.

Saranayde also came out but I was too busy waiting for Cherisse to manage to talk to her properly. I told her she had a present from us and she seemed quite pleased.

We then had our picture taken with the flag and the band members (Mikey didn't turn up to the venue and didn't come when he found out Mika had canceled). The band are so lovely and even did the apple pose in some of the pictures.

I must say Mika's management handled it really well.

part 4 to follow

I must say Mika's management handled it really well.

part 4 to follow

i have to agree. the cancellation was done SOOOOOOO WELL!!!! They did it sensitively, we heard Mika apologise, people who werent there got texts about it and they renewed dates within a DAY.

I'm really impressed, and it's sounds like they're listening at last.

Thankyou Mika's management. Keep it up.

I love how when we said APPLE POSE they all did it without question hahha :naughty:

:roftl:

i wish i stayed for that bit, but i was in a rush because my dad was parked on yellow lines and there was a traffic warden lurking about lol