The Hammersmith Apollo Thread

CazGirl

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway it was a this moment that I saw Gabbi with her beautiful mobile that she had made. It was fantastic and huge! I saw Gabbi's face and her bottom lip quivering and I burst out crying. Gabbi had come all the way from Israel and had paid £200 for her ticket for Mika. Luckily she managed to give it to someone so Mika has it.

I must say Mika's management handled it really well.

part 4 to follow

Am really glad Gabi got to hand over her mobile - she was SO nervous

about not finding fellow MFC'rs, and being in the wrong place etc.

Did someone get photos of it?

Looking forward to part 4!! :biggrin2:

I must admit that during the photo's I was quite vocal and when I said apple pose everyone did it and laughed (I'm very sorry if I came across bossy:blush-anim-cl:). It really raised our spirits. So after about an hour with the band we decided to have our pictures taken under the postponed sign with the flag.

Gabbi's brother was brilliant and had about 10 different camera's from MFC members (expect lots of pics:thumb_yello:) and took loads of pic's; us looking sad, us looking smiley and appley:naughty:

part 5 to come ....

Hello everyone...

we (Haeschen02 & me) just fled from the second supporting act of Palladium.... *cough* (although we don't know if there are good :blink:)

Weather is... great.... food is ok... say hi to mum and dad... we are having fun... hell yeah. the others are probably still partying (dressed up in fancy dresses) with the unknown middle band :biggrin2:

tomorrow will be fun... christmas shopping (Haeschen) and going home (me :tears:)...

btw, Long is cool!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

I must admit that during the photo's I was quite vocal and when I said apple pose everyone did it and laughed (I'm very sorry if I came across bossy:blush-anim-cl:). It really raised our spirits. So after about an hour with the band we decided to have our pictures taken under the postponed sign with the flag.

Gabbi's brother was brilliant and had about 10 different camera's from MFC members (expect lots of pics:thumb_yello:) and took loads of pic's; us looking sad, us looking smiley and appley:naughty:

part 5 to come ....

Who has all these pics?? I want to see them !!!! :biggrin2:

part 5 to come ....

Good for Michael - hope to see some great photos!!! :biggrin2:

Love the one of Jemma and Caz dancing, and the one of Rose with

her penguins!!! :biggrin2:

Hahaha yeah the penguin one was at Planet Hollywood...they had a winter penguin theme thing going one :thumb_yello:

By the way Jemma - the New York gig is on a Saturday night........

Wendi- Michael is awesome!

Part 5

Anyway after feeling quite hyped up I decided to lead my merry little band in a Dodgy Holiday Tour to the pub. I had no idea where I was going but Sara, Caz (mika'sgal), Rose and Vanessa decided to follow. Caz and I skipped down the road singing big girl LOL.

Anyway Caz and I found a pub and then I realised that everyone had followed, there were about 20+ MFC in the pub:biggrin2:

Sara, Rose, Vanessa and Caz sat by the window and the rest of the MFC sat on a long table down the middle. We ordered some wine sat back and tried to take in what had happened.

Anyway I was chatting away and I looked around and Martin had walked past seen Sara and myself in the window and knocked on it and waved. Sara though was oblivious and she was chatting away and turned around with shock:shocked: It was great.

Martin came in and joined us around our table. He was quizzed by Rose about Andy:mf_lustslow: and we had a nice chat. The wine was flowing and we were having a very good time.

I then think it then dawned on the other MFC who we were talking to and suddenly we became very popular. The people who were sitting on the table away from us started to move in our direction and before we knew it a crowd had developed down our end LOL

Sara then filmed Martin sending us a message of peace and he left the building. We had some more wine and then Big Girl came on!

Part 6 to folllow

The pictures are great! I wish I had been able to stick around for longer; I need to be older! :naughty: The 2 pictures on my phone turned out awful so with any luck they'll be better on the camera.

I almost left too. I just wanted to curl up in bed but I'm so glad I stayed!

Wendi- Michael is awesome!

Part 5

Anyway after feeling quite hyped up I decided to lead my merry little band in a Dodgy Holiday Tour to the pub. I had no idea where I was going but Sara, Caz (mika'sgal), Rose and Vanessa decided to follow. Caz and I skipped down the road singing big girl LOL.

Anyway Caz and I found a pub and then I realised that everyone had followed, there were about 20+ MFC in the pub:biggrin2:

Sara, Rose, Vanessa and Caz sat by the window and the rest of the MFC sat on a long table down the middle. We ordered some wine sat back and tried to take in what had happened.

Anyway I was chatting away and I looked around and Martin had walked past seen Sara and myself in the window and knocked on it and waved. Sara though was oblivious and she was chatting away and turned around with shock:shocked: It was great.

Martin came in and joined us around our table. He was quizzed by Rose about Andy:mf_lustslow: and we had a nice chat. The wine was flowing and we were having a very good time.

I then think it then dawned on the other MFC who we were talking to and suddenly we became very popular. The people who were sitting on the table away from us started to move in our direction and before we knew it a crowd had developed down our end LOL

Sara then filmed Martin sending us a message of peace and he left the building. We had some more wine and then Big Girl came on!

Part 6 to folllow

So Vanessa was with you too :blush-anim-cl: good to hear... how did she get along with the fact that mika cancelled?

So Vanessa was with you too :blush-anim-cl: good to hear... how did she get along with the fact that mika cancelled?

She smiled and tried to mean it, but I could tell she was really down.

Vanessa is adorable with the most adorable accent. I wish I had a pic with her but I couldn't hang around long.

She smiled and tried to mean it, but I could tell she was really down.

Vanessa is adorable with the most adorable accent. I wish I had a pic with her but I couldn't hang around long.

poor honey :tears: She was so excited ... It was her, mariposa and you that I had in my mind the most yesterday... because you all told me how excited you are and I was so happy for you all !!.. yes and then I read this bulletin of Mika and was like :boxed: