The Hammersmith Apollo Thread

CazGirl

poor honey :tears: She was so excited ... It was her, mariposa and you that I had in my mind the most yesterday... because you all told me how excited you are and I was so happy for you all !!.. yes and then I read this bulletin of Mika and was like :boxed:

lol :roftl:

I wasn't too down, as you know. Roll on Feb 25th!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol :roftl:

I wasn't too down, as you know. Roll on Feb 25th!

Yes It's good to know that you can go to another gig :biggrin2: But yes I was sad for you because I still remember your birthday when you got the tickets and everything :blush-anim-cl:

So Mariposa will be there too on Feb.. and what's about Vanessa?

Yes It's good to know that you can go to another gig :biggrin2: But yes I was sad for you because I still remember your birthday when you got the tickets and everything :blush-anim-cl:

You're too cute!

At least I don't have to buy another set of tickets. I can use the old ones so that's a good thing. I just can't wait for it. Just two months away. Just two months....

(where's Jemma? :boxed:)

You're too cute!

At least I don't have to buy another set of tickets. I can use the old ones so that's a good thing. I just can't wait for it. Just two months away. Just two months....

(where's Jemma? :boxed:)

aw you're cute too :huglove:

Well I had to wait 3 month after Mika cancelled my first gig and time passed quite fast :thumb_yello:

I don't know where Jemma is... waited for more reviews of her but I think now I really have to go to bed :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry girls I have tried to post twice and have been kicked off:blink:

As it's getting late an I'm exhausted I will continue the story on Thursday. :thumb_yello:

THank you for the reports so far.....sweet dreams!!!

ps And I love the pics of the Big Girls dancing.

Suzy was giving out numbers (I was number 31) so there wouldn't be a problem with people pushing in and we set up camp on the floor.

I felt like a mobile library as everyone wanted to look at the books LOL and we soon were chatting and exchanging stories.

Part 2 to follow

Ooh, i just had some very strong curry laksa ... i think im ready to recall the horrible but nice experience on that day !! I was No.40 and it took me ages to wash that number off my hand !!! And i've no idea who is who, people introduced themselves using the id here which was really weird to me ... well, im always mean. there was a very kind and nice french aunt kept talking to me with her cigarette. i don't smoke i felt really really sick. i think she just likes me cos i kept smiling at her when she was putting on her makeup. She just reminded me of some aunties on tube but in a very very pleasantly funny way and she said " you must look pretty, you know, Mika is coming ! " that was ...... haha ... hahaha

I waited until very very late I didn't even know why cos my mum called me asked me to wait and my groupie friend called from Germany asked me to wait not to leave. But I just wanted to go to the toilet !!! Then she insist that all the others, they were telling official lies, Mika must be in the venue, if I left for toilet I'd regret for my entire life. I could only think of " toilet " and " wait " for about one hour. It was my first time for being so desperate for the public toilet ... then I went for it, the 30p toilet at hammersmith broadway! When I went back to the venue, a staff kindly asked me to leave cos there was no one there. Then I called my groupie friend saying i was about to walk home and she shouted at me on the phone " See, I've told you, Mika, he left when you went to the toilet, you ruined everything yourself !! I hate you ! " She is insane, I don't think they would lie to me. Actually, it was my pleasure to meet everyone. I feel a little bit selfish that I just prepared something for Mika at least I should get a box of hotel chocolate for everyone else. Then I watched the dvd on my bed ... too much information but it's very exciting that Mika is good at playing with the microphone now. I didn't notice that at Winterthur cos we were jumping and shouting too hard. We were nearly fainted cos they didn't hand out water during the gig in Swiss !!!!

Ooh, i just had some very strong curry laksa ... i think im ready to recall the horrible but nice experience on that day !! I was No.40 and it took me ages to wash that number off my hand !!! And i've no idea who is who, people introduced themselves using the id here which was really weird to me ... well, im always mean. there was a very kind and nice french aunt kept talking to me with her cigarette. i don't smoke i felt really really sick. i think she just likes me cos i kept smiling at her when she was putting on her makeup. She just reminded me of some aunties on tube but in a very very pleasantly funny way and she said " you must look pretty, you know, Mika is coming ! " that was ...... haha ... hahaha

I waited until very very late I didn't even know why cos my mum called me asked me to wait and my groupie friend called from Germany asked me to wait not to leave. But I just wanted to go to the toilet !!! Then she insist that all the others, they were telling official lies, Mika must be in the venue, if I left for toilet I'd regret for my entire life. I could only think of " toilet " and " wait " for about one hour. It was my first time for being so desperate for the public toilet ... then I went for it, the 30p toilet at hammersmith broadway! When I went back to the venue, a staff kindly asked me to leave cos there was no one there. Then I called my groupie friend saying i was about to walk home and she shouted at me on the phone " See, I've told you, Mika, he left when you went to the toilet, you ruined everything yourself !! I hate you ! " She is insane, I don't think they would lie to me. Actually, it was my pleasure to meet everyone. I feel a little bit selfish that I just prepared something for Mika at least I should get a box of hotel chocolate for everyone else. Then I watched the dvd on my bed ... too much information but it's very exciting that Mika is good at playing with the microphone now. I didn't notice that at Winterthur cos we were jumping and shouting too hard. We were nearly fainted cos they didn't hand out water during the gig in Swiss !!!!

:shocked:

no offence, but your friend sounds really harsh. Mika was NOT there, we heard him on the phone apologising to people and the band were doing soundcheck - it was a late minute cancellation. Besides, even if Mika WAS there, do you think he'd be in such a fit state to meet everyone? We all love Mika, and we all want to meet him, but going to his concerts is about watching him LIVE, not just about harrassing him with autographs or whatever.

(I'm not having a go at you, I just thought your friend was a bit harsh, and I think you'd rather miss Mika and have an empty bladder rather than meet him and wet yourself :roftl:)

I was number 43 and its STILL on my hand rofl i cant get it off :roftl:

You were in Winterthur :shocked: But you live in London right?

I didn't know somebody else from MFC was there... you were at the front row??

yes, she is, but i love her.

We were talking on the phone in our own dialect. it must be horrible ... and people around me would think i was mad or something but actually we were just discussing for about half an hour that i should go to the toilet or not. after all, we are just silly little girls, so it should be fine ...

You were in Winterthur :shocked: But you live in London right?

I didn't know somebody else from MFC was there... you were at the front row??

we went there cos we don't need visa for Switzerland and ... it supposed to be a small venue in Zurich. then it turned out to be some sort of stadium in Winterthur, but my groupie friend, she is my lucky star. Anyway, it's interesting to catch up something in the evening when you are on your trip. gigging is much better than pubbing or clubbing. you can only find strangers pretending to know you very well at pub or a club. we were chatting with a strange lady at the tiny hotel and arrived there around quarter to seven but we didn't get any drinks or food so we made it around 4th or 5th at the front. I think the crowd was brilliant, no drunk people, no bouncers but everyone was still in very high spirit. I think that's all because the effort Mika and his band put into. Their show can easily take the main stage at festivals but that's why we shouldn't be too greedy and ask for a long set, it would kill them. We can ask for some lollipops and theatre puppets maybe. My groupie friend was impressed and we waited for around one hours after the show practicing stupid stage moves to keep ourselves warm. hmm... it was good, I'd rather pay to attend a gig and see the place somewhere else. I had lots and lots that tiny teeny burgers in Zurich, yes, lots of fat on waist ...

we went there cos we don't need visa for Switzerland and ... it supposed to be a small venue in Zurich. then it turned out to be some sort of stadium in Winterthur, but my groupie friend, she is my lucky star. Anyway, it's interesting to catch up something in the evening when you are on your trip. gigging is much better than pubbing or clubbing. you can only find strangers pretending to know you very well at pub or a club. we were chatting with a strange lady at the tiny hotel and arrived there around quarter to seven but we didn't get any drinks or food so we made it around 4th or 5th at the front. I think the crowd was brilliant, no drunk people, no bouncers but everyone was still in very high spirit. I think that's all because the effort Mika and his band put into. Their show can easily take the main stage at festivals but that's why we shouldn't be too greedy and ask for a long set, it would kill them. We can ask for some lollipops and theatre puppets maybe. My groupie friend was impressed and we waited for around one hours after the show practicing stupid stage moves to keep ourselves warm. hmm... it was good, I'd rather pay to attend a gig and see the place somewhere else. I had lots and lots that tiny teeny burgers in Zurich, yes, lots of fat on waist ...

Have you met Mika after the gig? I had to leave to catch the train and was very sad about that !!

btw: how old are you ?

:roftl: and what tiny teeny burgers? XD

Have you met Mika after the gig? I had to leave to catch the train and was very sad about that !!

btw: how old are you ?

:roftl: and what tiny teeny burgers? XD

yes, we did, we were bit angry that girls asked for autographs on lollipops cos we all thought those massive lollipops were for Mika and the band ... but we didn't prepare very well ourselves. we should bring those tiny burgers !!

It's a dessert, looks really cute and tiny with lots and lots flavours and quite colourful. it's from the blue cake shop, called sprungli or spruglli, i can't remember.

im 25, the guy at zavii laughed at me when i was buying the licm dvd this morning. i don't know why, am i too old or am i too young ? or i looked bit quiet.

yes, we did, we were bit angry that girls asked for autographs on lollipops cos we all thought those massive lollipops were for Mika and the band ... but we didn't prepare very well ourselves. we should bring those tiny burgers !!

It's a dessert, looks really cute and tiny with lots and lots flavours and quite colourful. it's from the blue cake shop, called sprungli or spruglli, i can't remember.

im 25, the guy at zavii laughed at me when i was buying the licm dvd this morning. i don't know why, am i too old or am i too young ? or i looked bit quiet.

aw I always wondered how it was when he came out after the gig in Switzerland were there a lot of people? Did they made pics with him? how long did he stay after the gig?

I know what you mean with the tiny burgers :roftl: they're called Luxemburgerli !! Love them !!!!:mf_lustslow:

tnluxemburgerliasssx8.jpg

Hellooooooo guys !! :thumb_yello: .... im homeeeee and i had the most AMAZINGGGGG time in LONDON !!! it was sooo much fun !!! thanks for all the pics and video's !! :roftl: :roftl: as you can see me and jem arent very camera shy !! LOL!! im so sad it over al ready :crybaby: but now i can look forward to feb !! :biggrin2: i love you all sooooooooo much !!! :wub2: it was a fabulous few days , and all i can say is " oh yeah we mfc'ers rock !! " ill do my report soon :) xxx im sure there are more pictures and vids t0o come from sivan and sara xxx

Yeah she was. She's sooooooo lovely!! She'll be doing the Feb gigs though - yay :D

:tears: Jennie, I can't wait for February!!! :huglove:

Yes It's good to know that you can go to another gig :biggrin2: But yes I was sad for you because I still remember your birthday when you got the tickets and everything

yeah, Vanessa told me that she will try to find a cheap flight for the February gigs.

And, Céline, thank you for caring so much!

Jackie!! Nice to see you here!! it was lovely to meet you

Where´s our new friend from Toronto? I miss him!!! :tears:

Hi everyone! Hope you arrived safe at home!

Marion..:huglove:

Oh yes, itw as great to talk to you, Jackie...

Glad to hear that you're back home, Ana!! :huglove: back

Hellooooooo guys !! .... im homeeeee and i had the most AMAZINGGGGG time in LONDON !!! it was sooo much fun !!! thanks for all the pics and video's !! :roftl: :roftl: as you can see me and jem arent very camera shy !! LOL!! im so sad it over al ready :crybaby: but now i can look forward to feb !! :biggrin2: i love you all sooooooooo much !!! :wub2: it was a fabulous few days , and all i can say is " oh yeah we mfc'ers rock !! " ill do my report soon :) xxx im sure there are more pictures and vids t0o come from sivan and sara xxx

Oh, you're back, Caz! :punk:

I completely agree! We were making the best of the situation...and after all we were having a great time!