Heroes Thread!

ohwowitsnicka

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry but peter is kind of, well.. sexy. i think he wins. sorry.

but sylar totally wins "character i love to hate because he is so damn adorable:wub2: "

lol that probably didnt make any sense. anyway im off to bed

xx

peter sexier than sylar?! :lmfao: i don't think so...

sylar wins good night! :biggrin2:

Oh yes.

the evil ones always win.....

what she said :glasses2:

i was pretty disappointed in the end of volume 2, it didnt get me like all hyped and excited and like wtf? i didn't see that coming kinda mood

except the very end when one of the characters dies, i didnt see that coming...

well anyways i must go and dream about sendhil now:naughty:

I am a big Heroes-fan! (See my siggie!)

I watch it every wednesdaynight at the BBC. Tomorrow will be the last episode of the season, if I understand it right they will end with a double episode. I can hardly wait.

I think it's great that there is a Heroes-thread now, but.....I don't think I will visit often because I am afraid I will read spoilers from people who have seen more episodes than us in Europe.

My favourite characters are Sylar an HRG:mf_lustslow:

I'm sorry for the Peter-fans: he looks more and more like Sylvester Stallone, mouthwise that is....:roftl: And I don't like that....:thumbdown:

I watch it every wednesdaynight at the BBC. Tomorrow will be the last episode of the season, if I understand it right they will end with a double episode. I can hardly wait.

I think it's great that there is a Heroes-thread now, but.....I don't think I will visit often because I am afraid I will read spoilers from people who have seen more episodes than us in Europe.

I'm sorry for the Peter-fans: he looks more and more like Sylvester Stallone, mouthwise that is....:roftl: And I don't like that....:thumbdown:

i agree with that, Im afraid of spoilers too, I am staying outta here, i read your post with my eyes squinted just in case i saw something i shoudlnt, and of course expect for the decrying of the beautiful P P:sneaky2: :roftl: , there was nothing:roftl:

oh i absolutely LOOOOOOVE your siggy!!!! :wub2: i wish i had a sylar quote :bleh:

i was pretty disappointed in the end of volume 2, it didnt get me like all hyped and excited and like wtf? i didn't see that coming kinda mood

except the very end when one of the characters dies, i didnt see that coming...

well anyways i must go and dream about sendhil now:naughty:

to be honest i was on here for the end of episode.. and i may have.. you know missed the ending :boxed::naughty:

i'm just glad sylar tried to kill someone again it's been so long :biggrin2:

I love heroes.

Sylar would half to be a fave (everyone loves the misunderstood, psychotic badboy thing) then Peter. I also find Adam interesting, I mean 400 years and still kicking, wow

Sylar and Peter got really boring in season 2

But that is my opinion :blush-anim-cl: