Heroes Thread!

ohwowitsnicka

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love heroes.

Sylar would half to be a fave (everyone loves the misunderstood, psychotic badboy thing) then Peter. I also find Adam interesting, I mean 400 years and still kicking, wow

:shocked: Adam, who's Adam !........... Im outta here:biker:

The last episode was awesome. My love for Sylar has been renewed. He got put on the backburner for a while there!

I think it would be cool to see a rivalry between Peter/Claire against Sylar/Ellie. Hmmmmmm...

It really sucks that Nathan is probely dead :thumbdown::sneaky2:

I should get Mika his autograph :naughty:

You should get ME his autograph. Or mika. Whatever, LIKE I CARE.

SORRY. I just had a total fan girl moment.. It happens from time to time. Ok, im going to be quiet, im acting really strange aren't I? Oh yes, because whenever Im nervous I feel the need to explain everything. :boxed:

Did i just type all of that? What i really meant to say was, MIKA WOULD LOVE THAT. :shocked:

You should get ME his autograph. Or mika. Whatever, LIKE I CARE.

SORRY. I just had a total fan girl moment.. It happens from time to time. Ok, im going to be quiet, im acting really strange aren't I? Oh yes, because whenever Im nervous I feel the need to explain everything. :boxed:

Did i just type all of that? What i really meant to say was, MIKA WOULD LOVE THAT. :shocked:

.............ah?

haha

I would get you one, but I'm not the type to ask for an autograph.

I have my fangirl moments, well, only for Mika haha. When you're around celebrities a lot, you soon realize they are usually stuck up

.............ah?

haha

I would get you one, but I'm not the type to ask for an autograph.

I have my fangirl moments, well, only for Mika haha. When you're around celebrities a lot, you soon realize they are usually stuck up

Yeah, sorry, ignore what I just posted... I dont know what I was thinking. :naughty:

Noooooo it's ok i dont want an autograph, I was kidding. :biggrin2:

You work at award shows a lot? What do you do?

Yeah, sorry, ignore what I just posted... I dont know what I was thinking. :naughty:

Noooooo it's ok i dont want an autograph, I was kidding. :biggrin2:

You work at award shows a lot? What do you do?

Well my mom works for a magazine company and they have an award show every so often and my mom always needs people to help with check-in so I do that. It's pretty boring, but I get paid so yay haha

ohh that's pretty cool ^__^

It's a-ight. She's been trying to get Mika for The Breakthrough Awards (which are on Sunday) but his record label wouldn't fly him out I guess and they aren't the richest magazine so they can't fly people from another country haha, sad.