Heroes Thread!

ohwowitsnicka

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Yay! I found it! I'm gonna bring this thread back from the dead...

Fave Heroes: Sylar (:wub2:), Hiro and Ando (cause they come as a package), Claire and Peter...

Agreed! And I love how smart and fearless he is..

Saying fearless reminds me of *drumroll*

SYLARRRR!

Sylar%20(2).jpg

sylar.jpg

What a cute couple!

sylar2.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm, Sylar...

I much prefer Sylar and Elle:

heroes_sylar_elle.jpg

425.Heroes.Foster.Petrelli.Quinto.Bell.Shields.Larter.Hector.lc.111708.jpg

I wish Elle was still in it... she was jam packed full of awesome! I could totally do without Tracey/Nikki/whoever the hell she is this week...

I've pretty much given up watching the show as it's sooooooooooo boring now. I loved Season 1 and decided to continue watching it to see how it developed but it really hasn't. :sad:

I've always loved Sylar and used to really love Hiro, but now I just find him plain annoying.

I've pretty much given up watching the show as it's sooooooooooo boring now. I loved Season 1 and decided to continue watching it to see how it developed but it really hasn't. :sad:

I've always loved Sylar and used to really love Hiro, but now I just find him plain annoying.

I actually didn't start watching it till last year...

I got sucked in by Zachary Quinto, cause I watched Star Trek and decided I had to watch him in everything!

And to think i actually found the whole save the cheerleader, save the world idea from season one stupid! :naughty:

I have to admit though, the constant back and forwards through time is a wee bit annoying, but I find Sylar's storylines interesting...

Hah, I have to admit the only reason I still watch this show is for Zachary Quinto. :teehee:

The first two seasons were the best, I feel like it's just dragging now and they don't know what to do with it, which is a shame.

Hah, I have to admit the only reason I still watch this show is for Zachary Quinto. :teehee:

The first two seasons were the best, I feel like it's just dragging now and they don't know what to do with it, which is a shame.

:teehee:

I think B!anka and I would agree with you on that...

OMG I didn;t know that this thread existed! :fangurl:

I just have to say that I started watching this show because of ZQ after seeing him in Star Trek and I have to say that he is amazing!

I have watched all the seasons this summer. :wub2:

and now I'm up to date with the new episodes . :naughty:

OMG I didn;t know that this thread existed! :fangurl:

I just have to say that I started watching this show because of ZQ after seeing him in Star Trek and I have to say that he is amazing!

I have watched all the seasons this summer. :wub2:

and now I'm up to date with the new episodes . :naughty:

I thought it did, and when I went through the thread I discovered that it did exist and that I'd already posted in it :doh:

I have more episodes cause my sister has been... ahem... downloading them for me...

I don't know when they'll start showing hte new season in Oz so I thought I couold get caught up this way! :teehee:

I thought it did, and when I went through the thread I discovered that it did exist and that I'd already posted in it :doh:

I have more episodes cause my sister has been... ahem... downloading them for me...

I don't know when they'll start showing hte new season in Oz so I thought I couold get caught up this way! :teehee:

Can you watch videos on the NBC website?

They've got the entire new season up to watch:

http://www.nbc.com/heroes/video/categories/season-4/1159313/p/1/

• 5 weeks later...
Oh....the fourth season is over. I'm so sad.! :(

Ooooh really? Was it good? (Don't tell me any spoilers though!)

I'm still waiting for my sister to download the rest of it off the internet for me... she downloaded an ep I already had and one disc was completely screwed so she's gonna burn it for me again...

The season finale was okay. Just okay. All I know is that if Sylar doesn't start being bad again, I'm done. :roftl:

Sylar > (Gabriel)1000000

Yeah same herE! :lol3:

He looked kinda weird as hero (sylar, of course!)

It's just not him saying: "Im here to save ya!" :roftl:

Ooooh really? Was it good? (Don't tell me any spoilers though!)

I'm still waiting for my sister to download the rest of it off the internet for me... she downloaded an ep I already had and one disc was completely screwed so she's gonna burn it for me again...

It was ok...of course none will be better than the first season..

I haev to say I'm really impressed with the guy who played Samuel! :shocked: It was annoying at the beginning but towards the end I realised how good he is as an actor! I love his final "performance" ! :biggrin2:

Edited by B!anka

Yeah same herE! :lol3:

He looked kinda weird as hero (sylar, of course!)

It's just not him saying: "Im here to save ya!" :roftl:

Haha yeah! Me neither. I prefer him saying "I'm here to cut off the top of your head and steal your powers, mkay?" :naughty: