MIKA in Boston, Massachusetts -- Orpheum Theatre

dcdeb

GEEZ!!! I would have been freaking out too if that was me. I can't believe they couldn't do anything, I mean what were you supposed to do? Go around Italy with no money and try to survive? Yeah last time I knew when you have no money you're not able to buy such things like oh say food? I haven't figured out what I'm going to do about the money situation yet. Right now I'm more focused on trying to get my passport.

Oh, I forgot to clarify before. With my friend, him and I pick on each other, non-stop. So that's why I'd ask him to say certain words because at first he wouldn't realize why but eventually he'd catch on. Takes him a little time. :wink2: So it's not really pure amazement. I know two other people with the accent and never ask them to say things. It's just him. :naughty: I have no clue what kind of accent I have, if any. I'd rather get asked to say certain words than to be told by a friend that how I talk annoys her. It was like I was supposed to stop talking around her or something. :sneaky2:

Buying those tickets must have been the start of a good day. :bleh: I'm just so glad I got mine. I like how Ticketmaster doesn't take very long before sending them out. Now I just have to hope that we don't get a bad storm. :sneaky2:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you have four tickets right? For some odd reason the more you bought the farther back you were placed. :boxed:

I have a friend who's thinking about going. I'm trying to convince him to buy his ticket now because he'll buy the seat right next to me. That would be so perfect. *sigh* Too bad it's probably not going to happen. : P

Well you have four tickets right? For some odd reason the more you bought the farther back you were placed. :boxed:

I have a friend who's thinking about going. I'm trying to convince him to buy his ticket now because he'll buy the seat right next to me. That would be so perfect. *sigh* Too bad it's probably not going to happen. : P

yep, 4....that sux! i was hopin i get row A!:roftl: i mean, what idiots got those? i would like to murder them!:roftl:

Well I know people who were buying single tickets got rows DD-RR (the rows closer to the stage.) Then if you were buying two or more you got rows A-Y then up in the balcony.

dammit! :roftl: im so jealous, either way, the band is gonna dig my gifts so it doesnt matter where i sit!

Ah, yes that makes sense. 34 days! Wh-hoo!!

My friend and I watch it pretty much every time we come to my house. We get so bored and it's the only thing we can think if to do. Haha, my dad's beginning to hate it. Although he does like Relax and Big Girl. I'm making progress with him. :biggrin2:

Ah, yes that makes sense. 34 days! Wh-hoo!!

My friend and I watch it pretty much every time we come to my house. We get so bored and it's the only thing we can think if to do. Haha, my dad's beginning to hate it. Although he does like Relax and Big Girl. I'm making progress with him. :biggrin2:

Haha! I think my best friends favorite part during the movie was when Mika was talking about something and said something about him getting quite "b*tchy." He was waiting for him to say it again. When he got up once I got up to play with one of his dogs that was in the room and started to dance a little. :bleh: I've found three hidden features but it wasn't easter eggs that everyone was talking about. One was a sheep, another was a stripe, and one I can't remember what it was. Have you found those?

At least you're making progress with your dad! My mom thinks his music is okay. She doesn't act too thrilled to be going to the gig but I think that's more of the fact that we have to travel quite a ways for it. She'll love it though, I know she will because we like a lot of the same things. She just hasn't gotten to experience why I enjoyed the last gig so much. :original:

yes duct tape dammit!:roftl:

What color duct tape?

(asks questions just to annoy the heck out of you.)