MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

Hopefully you can buy the tickets online. They haven't posted anything on the HOB site or ticketmaster yet.

Melanie, you mentioned that the HOB is really cool. Do you get to stand or set down during the concert??? If we do go, we can't wait to see you all there!!!

As for not being able to buy them online, what about the people that don't actually live in Chicago??? See we live about a couple hours away so what do we do if you can't buy them online. We've just got to go to a concert. It will be our first Mika concert.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

Well, the venue is very trendy, small and intimate:wub2: It's standing room also with a bar for the people who don't want to be in the mosh pit lol NOT ME... I'm gonna try and get as close as possible:biggrin2:

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

URGENT AND BIG NEWS FOR PEOPLE GOING TO THE CHICAGO CONCERT!!!!!

We called the House Of Blues and the lady was soooooooo nice!!! She said that she just got news that Mika was performing there on the 5th of Feb. She said if you are a member of the House Of Blues (which is free on the website) then there is a PRESALE for Mika tickets on the 11th of Dec.:punk: She said you can buy them online and you might be able to buy them by phone.

We just thought that was soooooooo cool since the original tickets don't go for sale till the 15th of Dec.

The costs of the tickets are $20 to $30 which isn't bad at all!!!!!!!

Hopefully we can get some tickets and can't wait to see a lot of MFC'ers!!!:punk:

Meyer Twins

Wish me luck guys!!!!!!! I'll be on winter break from school so I'll be home sooooooooo...that means i have to get my mom to let me go. It'll be an 11 hr drive plus money for a hotel...I'd say i have a 70% chance

Ugh...for the 1st time i wish school was going on so i would be at my apartment and my mom wouldn't notice i was missing...lol:naughty:

has anyone noticed the no camera rule? :sneaky2:

*SIGH*

What about outside of the venue?! I want pics of mika lol

Bring one anyway. I've learned my lesson. When I saw Queen + Paul Rodgers in '05 the website said "no cameras," so me being the dumbass I am didn't bring one and when I got there what do I see? Everyone had a camera. Just hide it in your pants:wink2: I'm not kidding by the way.

Bring one anyway. I've learned my lesson. When I saw Queen + Paul Rodgers in '05 the website said "no cameras," so me being the dumbass I am didn't bring one and when I got there what do I see? Everyone had a camera. Just hide it in your pants:wink2: I'm not kidding by the way.

LOL my camera doesn't fit in my skinny jean pockets :P... maybe my coat. I dunno, I'll have someone ask the venue:naughty: ...

LOL my camera doesn't fit in my skinny jean pockets :P... maybe my coat. I dunno, I'll have someone ask the venue:naughty: ...

No, I mean inside the pants, the crotch area. If they try and take it out, you sue them for sexual harrassment:wink2:

I know of one thing I will wear, a bright blue ribbon around my wrist. I found it a few weeks ago and I was like," The next mika gig I go to, that'll bring me luck!"

But definatley some jeans and a coat lol cuz it's cold out here...today it was

-2... I wanna wear heels because I'm short, but they've gotta be semi comfy... and I dunno glitter everywhere! :mf_lustslow: I feel like i'm going to prom lol...but this is sooooo much better!

Okay first of all, nothing will stop us from bringing a camera. We are a little ticked off that presale tickets go on sale at 10 am. We will be stuck in our college business class taking our frickin final. Thank god this is our last semester until we have our associates degree in art. yay.

What do you all mean by general addmission? I do suppose that tickets are first come first serve but do you think tickets will really sell out only in presale? That would be great for Mika but awful for all of us, especially the ones that are taking a final. Our mom might buy them for us while we are in class, and we told her to be at our computer at 10 am on the dot, wait, 9:55 on the dot. We are not missing our only chance to see lovely Mika.

The House of Blues looks TERRIFIC! I emailed a person there and she said the layout of it will get you right in the action. We were like neato.

Does anyone know if we can go backstage or meet Mika. What we should do is wear MFC t-shirts to the gig so he knows who we are, haha.

Meyer Twins

Okay first of all, nothing will stop us from bringing a camera. We are a little ticked off that presale tickets go on sale at 10 am. We will be stuck in our college business class taking our frickin final. Thank god this is our last semester until we have our associates degree in art. yay.

What do you all mean by general addmission? I do suppose that tickets are first come first serve but do you think tickets will really sell out only in presale? That would be great for Mika but awful for all of us, especially the ones that are taking a final. Our mom might buy them for us while we are in class, and we told her to be at our computer at 10 am on the dot, wait, 9:55 on the dot. We are not missing our only chance to see lovely Mika.

The House of Blues looks TERRIFIC! I emailed a person there and she said the layout of it will get you right in the action. We were like neato.

Does anyone know if we can go backstage or meet Mika. What we should do is wear MFC t-shirts to the gig so he knows who we are, haha.

Meyer Twins

hmmm i'm not sure about going backstage, but if anything he'll come outside and sign autographs...be prepared to wait a long while though:boxed: Really, you just have to play it by ear and be ready to introduce yourself at the right moment. For me last time was so cool because It was a line of people and I just walked up and had my time with him with no one else to bother us:wub2: