MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

I really don't think the tickets will sell out during the pre-sale, but that is just my opinion. I think the Chicago show sold out last time, but there wasn't any pre-sale and I was able to get tickets on the first try. I'm sure everything will be okay!

We should def wear something to distinguish us as MFC members! I know I am going to wear my Mika rosette and MFC button...oh, and my braces from last time too. :)

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really don't think the tickets will sell out during the pre-sale, but that is just my opinion. I think the Chicago show sold out last time, but there wasn't any pre-sale and I was able to get tickets on the first try. I'm sure everything will be okay!

We should def wear something to distinguish us as MFC members! I know I am going to wear my Mika rosette and MFC button...oh, and my braces from last time too. :)

Is there any way to get the rosettes?

you guys I've got like half a dozen people in my party this time lol

My sis Erica who was adament on not liking mika is now going...She fell in love with Happy Ending:wub2:

it'll be sooooo fun! But I won't get there until probably 5-ish because of SCHOOL:thumbdown: Oh well, I'm gonna try my best to run up to the stage

I currently only have two people in my group - my bf and my sister. But I am trying to get one of my best friends from Ohio to drive down wth her hubby to join us. Fingers crossed!

I'm not sure when we will be arriving. Pretty early, no doubt. I'm already telling my sister now that we have to get in line earlyish. :D

i dont think i'm going to get there THAT early to stand in line.. last time i got there pretty early and it took forever for anyone else to come to stand in line haha

i don't think wearing anything mika fan club will get us backstage if that was you were thinking :bleh: at the end of the day you're just one out of thousands of mika fans not any different from the rest :thumbdown: there's probably going to be bigger fans there than us and us being mika fan club members shouldn't change anything :naughty:

Maybe we should make t-shirts with A Year In Cartoon Motion's cover printed on the front, or MFC with our login names? By the way, does anybody have any glowing heart necklaces?

Twins

we can order some of the heart necklaces... because honestly, I want to look cute and t-shirts don't suit me at all lol:blush-anim-cl:

ooo, sorry, would have been here from the start, but my comp crashed and we had to get it fixed. But i am going, no doubt. And im dragging at least four friends with me. Hopefully tickets dont sell out too fast, i would hate to miss this!

why hello! Should be the best night the house of blues has ever seen:wub2:

Cool if someone orders some hearts we will be glad to send any money to anyone for two hearts. We would buy them ourselves buy we don't have credit???

Yeah, it would be the BEST night!!! Hopefully our mom will get the tickets. We'll right down specific instructions for her. Tee Hee

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Twins