MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

okay guys i am here at the house of blues posting on my phone, next to me is leonita, and a bunch of other mfcers! we just ran into cherisse, saranade, and luke, we can hear soundcheck and everything is fantastic and fun! i will report more if i can its amazing.

yay I love live reports!! have a terrific time everyone!!

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not the report thread yet, I think some pages ago started the first news about the queue, the concert hasn't started yet...

Yeah I know but how come you wrote so much:shocked:

And thanks nikki:flowers2: I love live reports too cath:wink2:

and everyone, enjoy the show :punk:

Yeah I know but how come you wrote so much:shocked:

And thanks nikki:flowers2: I love live reports too cath:wink2:

and everyone, enjoy the show :punk:

The thread was started when the date was announced and tickets went on sale so all posts back then where about the announcement and who got their tickets. Hence why the thread is up to 65 pages.

okay guys i am here at the house of blues posting on my phone, next to me is leonita, and a bunch of other mfcers! we just ran into cherisse, saranade, and luke, we can hear soundcheck and everything is fantastic and fun! i will report more if i can its amazing.

hahahahahhaha

the US version of Rose! :naughty:

the hottest telephone line!

Wow!! Fantastic!!

Have fun guys!

By the way, what is the time there now? exactly?

Gotta love technology!

So a few hours yet, I will drop in and see how things are later on.

GO CANDBOYS & MANDILAMBI & the other LGs!! Can't wait to see the footage!!:thumb_yello:

i've been talking to Megan (norwalk174) and Taylor (iheartmika) pretty much all day. :bleh:

they got to the venue at 11:00 A.M., and they saw Martin in the restaurant they were in, but he ran out too quick to talk to them.

a little bit later, some of the MFCer's, (kjoshi and some others, i think) were in line.

they got to see Luke and Saranayde and get their autographs, and she sent me pictures of both of them. :D

no sign of the mikster, but they heard sound check from where they were outside of the venue.

and, i'm sure the show has started by now..

so all we do now is wait.